nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Have you managed to squeeze a drip tip into your nano? I love the wasp, but it can get a bit too hot for me, maybe a drip tip would help me!

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

I use a drip tip on mine. If I remember right, it's a drip tip that came on a VA Radius V2 clone RDA that I got from FT. It's a tiny thing.

You can buy the tips separately, but the RDA is worth having, too. (I wouldn't order the stainless drip tip to use on the Wasp. It'll still be hot.)

I use a drip tip on mine. If I remember right, it's a drip tip that came on a VA Radius V2 clone RDA that I got from FT. It's a tiny thing.

You can buy the tips separately, but the RDA is worth having, too. (I wouldn't order the stainless drip tip to use on the Wasp. It'll still be hot.)

Great, thank you! I'll see what I've got spare and how they work, but the links are great if I do need to buy some

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Going with my new pod mod today. The Smoant knight 80 with some mango juice. 4ml pod so well see how it fairs by itself today. I'm down to about 6ml a day maybe. Well maybe, I use my pods at work when not close to the truck. So it may be more than 6ml I use
b913b8b3df7c24871e8686b0ca53b9e0.jpg

Sent from a pile of wood chips

Creature0069

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice setup. Always wanted a Dreamer just never bought one. Then I fell out of like with tubes. Still have a few for when all else dies. Lol

Thanks. I couldn't resist the offer from @dhomes for the mod, 2 Ardents AND a CC switch. I go through fazes with mechs. I'll use one almost daily for a few weeks/months (usually summer time) then right back to 90% squonking.
I have a feeling this one will stick around for a while though. I've been enjoying it more than most of the tubes I've owned. This is the first 21700 though, so that likely has a LOT to do with it.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks. I couldn't resist the offer from @dhomes for the mod, 2 Ardents AND a CC switch. I go through fazes with mechs. I'll use one almost daily for a few weeks/months (usually summer time) then right back to 90% squonking.
I have a feeling this one will stick around for a while though. I've been enjoying it more than most of the tubes I've owned. This is the first 21700 though, so that likely has a LOT to do with it.

It's amazing what a difference bigger batteries make in mechs. Even when smaller batteries are fully charged, they just don't have quite the oomph they need.

I think some of the problem I have is that I don't want my build resistance too low, so performance suffers on smaller batteries.

dhomes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

it's pretty confortable to grab to as well

jose_berria

Member For 2 Years
Thats a nice mod! Just googled and saw the price, very nice indeed!

Thank you! It’s handmade in Spain, not cheap but worth the price if you like the design

Im vaping also in this one today:

Svf v5 18650 (bf mech, i think it’s french)
Widowmaker rda with trinity glass cap
Ragnarok at 15%

34eec3234355b724d4bc5055643c0bf9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How do you like the Knight so far? Is there an RBA for it?
I ordered the rba yesterday morning for it. There's also an adapter you can use for the pasito coils and the pasito rba. This is pretty wide open. Not much room for even a rdl. You can close the airflow but it's still airy. But Mike vapes said if you want a better mtl the pasito coils and rba would be a better fit as the coils are at least half the size. But I'm really liking it so far. Was kinda meh at first because of the size it's as tall as the ijoy avenger and just as wide if it swelled like the avenger mod. But also bigger than a Dotsquonk. So the size threw me off.

But being a Smoant it has a great chip. Vw, vv, tc and bypass mode. Holds 4ml which lasts me while I'm at work. Running the provided .4ohm coil at 36.5 watts and it's flavorful as hell. Also it suggests the wattage for you when you attach the pod which is held by a super strong magnet and a little hook piece on the mod itself. Was worth the 37 I paid. Wish 3a would have gotten it here faster. Takes an 18650 as well with USB c port for faster charging if needed.
ed4e273dfb6b7efde735600524cbed83.jpg

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I ordered the rba yesterday morning for it. There's also an adapter you can use for the pasito coils and the pasito rba. This is pretty wide open. Not much room for even a rdl. You can close the airflow but it's still airy. But Mike vapes said if you want a better mtl the pasito coils and rba would be a better fit as the coils are at least half the size. But I'm really liking it so far. Was kinda meh at first because of the size it's as tall as the ijoy avenger and just as wide if it swelled like the avenger mod. But also bigger than a Dotsquonk. So the size threw me off.

But being a Smoant it has a great chip. Vw, vv, tc and bypass mode. Holds 4ml which lasts me while I'm at work. Running the provided .4ohm coil at 36.5 watts and it's flavorful as hell. Also it suggests the wattage for you when you attach the pod which is held by a super strong magnet and a little hook piece on the mod itself. Was worth the 37 I paid. Wish 3a would have gotten it here faster. Takes an 18650 as well with USB c port for faster charging if needed.
ed4e273dfb6b7efde735600524cbed83.jpg

The size of it surprises me, too! It's basically a full sized mod! That might be why it can be so airy - there's room for air to circulate inside the device. Some of these AIO units really struggle with air circulation because everything is packed in so tightly. The Ohm Vapor AIO is a case in point.

I'm loving the Drag X, and get this! The RBA I ordered from 3F on the 15th is already in Raleigh this morning! Who'd a thunk it?

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
iJoy Avenger with Augvape Boreas V1, Freeman Ruth's Loot, changing to Quincy DIY when the tank is empty
eLeaf Pico Resin with Wasp Nano RTA, Chiller! DIY
Avid Lyfe Timekeeper tube with KRMA Gen RDTA, Freeman Cococaine, changing to Orange Pound Cake DIY

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
On the run right now -

Asmodus Almighty, Kayfun Prime with Lemon Tart Dinner Lady
Innokin Kroma-R, Vandy Vape Berserker V2 with DIY Nickbrosia Custard
Asmodus Minikin V2, Innokin Ares V2 with DIY Creamy Black Licorice
Zeta AIO with RBA with Custard Craze Air Factory
Mulus AIO with RBA with Custard Craze Air Factory

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Be nice if dicodes made a squonker. Fer as I see they don't. "They should."

Sunbox Kompakt used the dicodes chip

There are actually several high end squonkers with the dicodes chip, but good luck finding one for under $600

And todays ADV

Haar RTA on a distressed iStick 60 with a DIY max VG peanut brittle 4mg

Last edited:

Rob B.

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm really enjoying my new Athos. The coil heads for this thing are huge. I am using the 3 coil drop in, but they have a 6 coil drop in that you can puff at 120W. :oops: Haven't tried that one yet, but so far, I love the 3 coil one. Puffing at 70W with some Direct Juice Co - Mango Pineapple, and boy is it yummy. I like the way it looks on my Evdilo also.

The thumbnails show them in the middle with a Falcon King M Dual coil on the left, and a Fireluke TX3 on the right, with a chapstick for size reference.
IMG-4913.jpgIMG-4915.jpgaspire_athos_coil.jpg

Evdilo and Athos.jpg

Last edited:

VU Sponsors