Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Looks good. And thanks for the birthday greeting this morning. Hell, My Mom can't even remember when it is.
Take care!
You are Welcome-
I look at the birthday list when I come on in the morning! I saw your name there this morning.
I hope you are having a great birthday today my friend!

:hug:

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
You are Welcome-
I look at the birthday list when I come on in the morning! I saw your name there this morning.
I hope you are having a great birthday today my friend!

:hug:
Thank you. I'm actually off work today so I'm digging my truck out of the garage. I put it away every winter. 2006 HD2500 and it doesn't even have any surface rust. Still looks new. Best vehicle I ever owned. And having a couple of cocktails also.
Take care.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Wismec Luxotic BF with Vicious Ant Radius V2 RDA (clone), Honey Nut Custard
Asmodus Pumper with Vicious Ant Radius V2 RDA (clone), Confetti Shortbread
Vaporesso Armour Pro with Deathwish Mods Imp RDA, Flv Bubblegum

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ha ha ha! Today, I'm using a new Athena squonk mod with a new translucent Wasp Nano RDA. The Wasp come in yesterday which allows me to put two Athena squonks in rotation. Been putting a few other different devices back.

Seems I'm getting hooked on the Athena Wasp combo. The two new Athena I got are apparently silver. Thought I had gotten gun metal. Oh well, no huge issue.

Juice is some finally last of the remaining junk juice & some unflavored. My coils are straight forward 3 mm ID 5-7 wrap Kanthal ranging from ~0.30 - 0.45 Ω. This is just a "sweet spot" range I prefer.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ha ha! I'm on the wild side today. :D

I swapped out the silver back panel for the gun metal one & the gun metal for the silver one on the Athenas. Ha! "Woot? Still no ingy?"

Bet it'll drive the wife sane! Muhahaha!!! Hmph, who do I kid? She forgets about me as bad as everyone else. She won't admit it but she does.

*vanishes*

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
That reminds me to break out a Revolver I have in the stash. Haven't showed any love to my mechs in I guess a couple of years except for the Athena I pocket carry with a Profile RDA at work.
Is that strawberry DIY?
Yeah DIY is all I use anymore. Just polished off some Pina Colada. Next batch I make will be some Tiger Blood.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
iJoy Elite Box with Haar clone RTA, DL Lemon Tart
GV Aegis Max with GV Zeus X Mesh, Toffee Coffee
Timekeeper Revolver with Reload S RDA, Kilo White Chocolate Strawberry

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Voopoo VMate with Voopoo Pod Tank. Bubblegum
Minikin Reborn with Zesthia RTA, Praline Waffle
Timekeeper Revolver mech tube clone with Reload S, Kilo White Chocolate Strawberry

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
LV Grus with OBS Engine Nano, Orange Brandy
P4U Eclipse with Voopoo Pod Tank, Bubblegum
GV Athena with Elder Dragon, Freeman Vice Cream (I think, lol)

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I was never a fan of gold but that looks amazing. Another sweet setup @SnapDragon NY
Thank you so much, I am so glad you like this setup- I have never been a big fan of gold either but wasn't gonna let that stop me from mixing some gold into my collection. Dot makes some really nice mods and pretty much all the trim on them is gold and was lucky enough to get some RDAs and RTAs in gold from some really great sales.
:blowkiss:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
iJust S battery with Cthulhu Mjolnir RDA, Deb's Custard (YUM!)
Voopoo Drag 3 with Voopoo Pod RTA tank, V'Nilla Christmas Cookie
Voopoo Argus GT with Voopoo Pod tank (PNP coil at 0.3 ohms), Hybrid Bubblegum flavor I concocted

Unrelated commentary: It has been in the 70s and 80s here during the past few days, with lows in the high 50s and low 60s. Last night it got down to about 30 degrees and I am freezing my patootie off this morning. I think every damn thing in my house got cold.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Vicious Ant 21700 Primo 75C
SMM Elevate RTA
1922( fruit punch kolada)- the Sauce LA

View attachment 180103

My favorite, of all the beautiful mods you have, this one just rings my chimes. Just gorgeous.

This morning I'm vaping:

iJust S with Cthulhu Mjolnir RDA, Naked Green Lemon *YUM*
IPV Eclipse with Augvape Boreas V2 RTA, Black Forest Cake
LV Grus with OBS Engine Nano, Kilo White Cinnamon Roll

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
My favorite, of all the beautiful mods you have, this one just rings my chimes. Just gorgeous.
Thank you so much- I was so lucky when I saw this come up for sale- I had lusted over it for many months before it was put up for sale. Yes it was expensive, even used, but so beautiful and a 75C DNA too- I use this mod daily, it is always on my counter when so many of my others have been cleaned and put away for now.
I picked out and installed the Dragon theme from Evolv- this theme does not do replay, but was so cute I had to install it.

20191116_074854.jpg20191005_190447.jpg

VU Sponsors