nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 3 Years
VU Patreon
Broadside Admiral clone with authentic Culverin RDA in hybrid configuration, DL Lemon Tart
Avid Lyfe Timekeeper Revolver clone with Reload S clone, Max4 Golden Ticket
Asmodus Pumper with Vicious Ant Radius V2 clone, Confetti Shortbread diy

Cosmic

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
@Bigbob2322 I wanted to ask you, how you liked the Profile M tank? As far as a mesh rta, do you feel its one of the much better ones these days? Curious about it.

Bigbob2322

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Flavor is fantastic and it's really easy to build and wick and with the clapton mesh I get the warmth that other mesh tanks don't give, but there are 2 things that are negatives with this tank .

# 1
Sliding top cap opens very easy
# 2
The fillport gasket is very loosely fit into place, every refill it pops up and needs to be pushed back down

She is very thirsty also.

Here is a couple shots of the fillport gasket with a toothpick to show you how far it can pop up.

20210224_150505.jpg
20210224_150324.jpg

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Rx 300
Tfv12 Prince tank
Master Piece Vapours - Van Goh

Pictures can not do this carbon fiber beauty justice. The black Prince with that honey comb print drip tip match nicely. I love this set up. I also love the people that blessed me with this amazing set up.16143837787748817421059622084623.jpg

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Press Corps
VU SWAT
Your personal opinion on the Grus? My b&m has a showroom Grus offered to me inexpensive, for a b&m.
I got mine for a great price too, around $20.00- great that this mod takes a 21700 battery- long battery life for a single battery, very nice easy to read and use display. This mod is solid and heavy, very heavy, but seems sturdy and well built- maybe a con to some because of the weight.
I have had this mod for over a month now and it is working well- glad I have mine!
Grus is made by Lost Vape- I have the Therions and the Orions- which have been all great for me too.

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I got mine for a great price too, around $20.00- great that this mod takes a 21700 battery- long battery life for a single battery, very nice easy to read and use display. This mod is solid and heavy, very heavy, but seems sturdy and well built- maybe a con to some because of the weight.
I have had this mod for over a month now and it is working well- glad I have mine!
Wow that is a great price. My b&m offered the floor model for $35 out the door, a good price considering and instant gratification. I will let you know what I decide.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Press Corps
VU SWAT
Wow that is a great price. My b&m offered the floor model for $35 out the door, a good price considering and instant gratification. I will let you know what I decide.
Lucky to get mine from a great 8Vape sale - but $35.00 is still a great price from a B&M-
Yes let me know what you decide- I think you would enjoy the LV Grus

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Lucky to get mine from a great 8Vape sale - but $35.00 is still a great price from a B&M-
I have seen a pod style tank advertised with the Grus. You replace the deck with a disk. Idk makes it a pod device I suppose but disks are proprietary to the tank. Are you familiar? Opinion?

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Grus is made by Lost Vape- I have the Therions and the Orions- which have been all great for me too.
Best part is that it takes a 30mm atty.

1614484416887.png

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Press Corps
VU SWAT
I have seen a pod style tank advertised with the Grus. You replace the deck with a disk. Idk makes it a pod device I suppose but disks are proprietary to the tank. Are you familiar? Opinion?
I do not know of a disc adapter that would change the Grus to a pod device- I know some pod mods you can buy an adapter 510 to be able to use a tank, but not the other way around.
Lost Vape has the Ursa Pod system that looks very similar to the Grus.

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Best part is that it takes a 30mm
I do not know of a disc adapter that would change the Grus to a pod device- I know some pod mods you can buy an adapter 510 to be able to use a tank, but not the other way around.
Lost Vape has the Ursa Pod system that looks very similar to the Grus.
Yeah that is probably it I remember seeing it but I did not read. So yes probably saw the Ursa and thought it a Grus. Have a happy Sunday.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 3 Years
VU Patreon
eLeaf iJust S with Cthulhu Mjolnir RDA, SFT of FLV Bubblegum
Pico Squeeze with DR SQ RDA, Cornbread Puddin mix #4,282,603 (this one's made with FW Yellow Cake and TFA Maple Syrup, so it's a little different)
Voopoo X217 with GV Zeus X Mesh, Freeman Ruth's Loot
Voopoo Drag 3 with TPP Pod Tank, Hoosier Ecig's Bubblegum

VU Sponsors