Become a Patron!

Your Vape Today? Mod, rba, juice, etc

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@SnapDragon NY did you ever try the wasp nano?? I wanna see if it's any good and ano you like ya single coilers. I'm late to quite a few products so been trying older stuff I never tried before.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
@SnapDragon NY did you ever try the wasp nano?? I wanna see if it's any good and ano you like ya single coilers. I'm late to quite a few products so been trying older stuff I never tried before.
No I did not like the Wasp Nanos- I sold or gave mine away- got way too hot, had to put a smaller drip tip to extend the built in one- just didn't care for them. I know others love the Wasp- I am not a fan.
I just ordered 2 of the Mongrel RDA- single coil- gets great reviews- best price I could find was Sourcemore
mine are in the US, but our messed up USPS hasn't delivered them to me yet!
The Hermetic if you can find one is really nice too- a US store was dumping those for a $1.00 each, why didn't I buy more???? I only bought 2 of them, figured they must have been crap, they are not!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I actually am gonna get a SMM Elevate next pay day so I'll let you know if I like it. I'm gonna get a couple Kylin minis too. I've got a V2 but thought sod it get an original as well haha
These are both great single coil RTAs for me I have 2 Elevates and 3 Kylin minis- love them- easy peasy, no leaks, easy to put together and both have great flavor. I like the augvape Intake too- I have 6 of those- wicking can be tricky, but when right, these are great and easy to put together too.
The Kaees Solomon V2 is another really nice RTA- I have 4 of those- lol

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
These are both great single coil RTAs for me I have 2 Elevates and 3 Kylin minis- love them- easy peasy, no leaks, easy to put together and both have great flavor. I like the augvape Intake too- I have 6 of those- wicking can be tricky, but when right, these are great and easy to put together too.
The Kaees Solomon V2 is another really nice RTA- I have 4 of those- lol
I've heard great things about the Solomon V2. I'll skip on the wasp nano, you have a similar vape style to me so wanted your opinion.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Kennedy Vindicator Type 2 with Rebel Recoil RDA, The One Blueberry
Vaporesso Armour Pro with Haar RTA clone, Lemon Sandy diy

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I actually am gonna get a SMM Elevate next pay day so I'll let you know if I like it. I'm gonna get a couple Kylin minis too. I've got a V2 but thought sod it get an original as well haha

I intended to get an Elevate ever since they came out but never did. Now I've fallen head-over-heels with the Zeus X Mesh and various Aromamizers.

I know you didn't ask me, but I agree with Snap about the Wasp Nano. To me it's just kinda meh. Will say once again, though, the Dead Rabbit SQ (single coil) is way underrated. I was shocked at how good it is on a squonker, and for an obscenely cheap price. There are just so many good single coil RDAs, though. The list is long. :)

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I intended to get an Elevate ever since they came out but never did. Now I've fallen head-over-heels with the Zeus X Mesh and various Aromamizers.

I know you didn't ask me, but I agree with Snap about the Wasp Nano. To me it's just kinda meh. Will say once again, though, the Dead Rabbit SQ (single coil) is way underrated. I was shocked at how good it is on a squonker, and for an obscenely cheap price. There are just so many good single coil RDAs, though. The list is long. :)
I have a Zeus X mesh on the way :D but I'll bare in mind your suggestions. I always liked the look of the dead rabbit sq and aromamizers can't be beat in my opinion. I want the most recent V3 one

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I have a Zeus X mesh on the way :D but I'll bare in mind your suggestions. I always liked the look of the dead rabbit sq and aromamizers can't be beat in my opinion. I want the most recent V3 one

myVpro had the Supreme V3 in blue for a good price recently, so I do have one of the V3s. It's fabulous. I put it on a blue Minikin V2 (color matches almost perfectly) and that is a great setup. As often seems to happen with me, most of the first tank of juice I put in it leaked right out, but since that first tank it hasn't leaked a drop. I think I need to wait longer after saturating the cotton on a new build, before I fill the tank, to give the cotton a chance to "plump." We all know overstuffing just leads to dry hits, eh? :)

My vape today, right at the moment anyway, is a Luxotic MF with Dead Rabbit SQ RDA, Confetti Shortbread DIY e-liquid. I am also thinking hard about the Voopoo X217 with a Zeus X Mesh RTA, with Quincy DIY (choc chip cookie).

Last edited:

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
myVpro had the Supreme V3 in blue for a good price recently, so I do have one of the V3s. It's fabulous. I put it on a blue Minikin V2 (color matches almost perfectly) and that is a great setup. As often seems to happen with me, most of the first tank of juice I put in it leaked right out, but since that first tank it hasn't leaked a drop. I think I need to wait longer after saturating the cotton on a new build, before I fill the tank, to give the cotton a chance to "plump." We all know overstuffing just leads to dry hits, eh? :)

My vape today, right at the moment anyway, is a Luxotic MF with Dead Rabbit SQ RDA, Confetti Shortbread DIY e-liquid. I am also thinking hard about the Voopoo X217 with a Zeus X Mesh RTA, with Quincy DIY (choc chip cookie).
I always fill tank straight away and never had issues but I do wait ten minutes before vaping it. I was thinking about getting that X217 and getting a serpent elevate. Since going back to my bottom airflow RTA's the Zeus X just seems muted to be honest!

Freyja

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Using my new Vaporesso Swag 2 this evening. Mostly only wanted the NRG tank that comes with it in the kit because that tank is compatible with the iJoy EXO RBA but the kit was on sale for just $5 more than the tank by itself. Plus there was a 25% discount available. It's my only Vaporesso; couldn't resist. Loving it so far: Light and comfortable to hold, smart coil detection is working fine, and it's pulse mode is giving a very satisfying vape. The battery is draining quickly but I'm using it at the max safe watts for its CDR so that's to be expected.

Using my UForce tank on it until I get a chance to play with the wicking on the RBA; it was leaking like crazy on one side. The UForce fits exactly right -- though a little tall w/ the 8ml bubble glass extension -- and the combo looks good. I'd take them out on the town if anything was open and you could vape there.

Add my peach lemonade mix and it's been the highlight of my day.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Luna's are nice- I have 3 of them. The Pumper is my favorite Asmodus squonk.
I love asmodus squonks.

My favourite setups were provaris with kayfuns though. Had to sell them cos was in loads of debt. It bummed me out cos the kayfuns I use are hard to get now. Gotta build them up from spare parts. My provaris and kayfuns were worth like £2500 pounds. I don't have the cash to have anything high end now. I'm after going back to MTL. So might get single battery 18650 DNA to put it on

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Lost Vape Grus
Kylin Mini RTA
Blue Collar- Freeman Vapes

20201208_145239.jpg

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
HCigar Cold Steel 100 with Gear RTA, Butter Cream Cookie diy
GV Athena squonker with Elder Dragon RDA, Sour Peach Gum diy

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
SMOK RPM 160 Pod Mod
0.15 RPM 160 coil
Looper- ANML

20210117_054402.jpg

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Ultroner T.I.G.
Intake RTA
The One Apple- Beard Vape Co.

20201119_182143.jpg

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Revenant Cartel 160 with GV Zeus X RTA, Caramel Waffle Cappuccino diy
Asmodus Pumper 18 with Yachtvape Meshlock RDA, Confetti Shortbread diy

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Trying out a friend's Billet Box 70w to see if may want to buy my own.
Using the Atom gClapton 0.3Ω OVC coil
Morning Wood( coffee)- Johnny's Juice

20210126_051414.jpg

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
To minimize disruption to this thread, I'm just going to drop a link here, because I think some of you may be interested:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
That's a deep hole
Oh yes, I could see it being able to go there- lol
Nice to be able to at least try one and see what the buzz is about without shelling out the money on something I may or may not like!
I have some great friends here and you are one of them!

:hug:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Voopoo X217 with GV Zeus X Mesh, Quincy diy
Vaporesso Armour Pro with Haar RTA, DL Lemon Tart (Sorry guys, but I think this stuff is way overrated. It tastes like FA Cookie with some lemon and a LOT of sweetener.)
GV Aegis Max with GV Zeus X Mesh, Met4 Golden Ticket

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Lost Vape Grus
Kylin Mini RTA
Blue Collar ( blue raspberry) - Freeman Vapes

20201208_145239.jpg

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
LV Centaurus with Aromamizer Supreme V2, Orange Pound Cake
GV Aegis Max with GV Zeus X Mesh, Custard's Last Stand
Kennedy Cobblestone clone with Kennedy 25 RDA, Freeman Vice Cream

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
LV Centaurus with Aromamizer Supreme V2, Orange Pound Cake
GV Aegis Max with GV Zeus X Mesh, Custard's Last Stand
Kennedy Cobblestone clone with Kennedy 25 RDA, Freeman Vice Cream
Orange Pound Cake sounds good.
Remember those cinnamon rolls you can make out of the tube that had the orange glaze you put on when done? I would like to make a juice like that. Maybe I'll experiment some day.

Cosmic

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
@Pastorfuzz there is a company, Swagg Sauce I think it is, that sells a juice like that, a Cinnamon roll with orange glaze. I myself found the juice very weak if I remember right. But this might be a good fit project for us.

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I was thinking of a recipe for a cinnamon roll and then try to use some LA Cream Cheese Icing with an orange flavor..
I have all the flavorings except the cinnamon. What cinnamon do you suggest to put in my cart?

Cosmic

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Definitely Flavorah Cinnamon, delicious but potent....start with one drop per 30 ml. The cream cheese with the orange is an excellent idea

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Well, I wanted to be vaping my Minikin with the Aromamizer on it, but I got a dry hit on the thing and come to find out, the resistance is jumping all over the place. Looks like it needs surgery before I can vape it. So...

iJoy Shogun Univ with Dvarw DL, Nutty Coconut diy, and
Pico Squeeze with Elder Dragon RDA, Freeman Minty Cocoa

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I was thinking of a recipe for a cinnamon roll and then try to use some LA Cream Cheese Icing with an orange flavor..
I have all the flavorings except the cinnamon. What cinnamon do you suggest to put in my cart?

I love those dang orange rolls. There's a tube of them in my refrigerator right now.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Broadside Brizo with Culverin RDA, Cherry Lemonade from Tony's Eliquid
Voopoo X217 with GV Zeus X Mesh, Quincy diy
GV Athena squonker with Elder Dragon, Sour Peach Gum

SnapDragon NY