Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
More than welcomes. There's a few asmodus mods I've eyed up but way outta my price range!
Asmodus has had 60% off sales making many of these stabwood mods and their non stabwood mods, RTAs and RDAs very affordable. Their inventory is pretty limited now, I'm afraid it looks like they will be closing their US store.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Asmodus has had 60% off sales making many of these stabwood mods and their non stabwood mods, RTAs and RDAs very affordable. Their inventory is pretty limited now, I'm afraid it looks like they will be closing their US store.
Maybe I've looked in the wrong places then! I want another Minikin V2. I don't know what went wrong with that. The battery tray inside it kept coming loose so the mod wouldn't turn on. Kept having to unscrew it and put it back to normal again :( but yeah... That's a bummer

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Using the voopoo drag and Zeus X again. Boring I know but become my daily driver. Still use my berserker mini and kayfuns but this RTA has been amazing. If anyone wants a good dual coil tank I fully recommend this. It's as good as some of my bottom airflow RTA's. Best atty I've used in ages. For any of you that have had muted flavour with top airflow attys this one is definitely the way forward. I also find it so easy to build and wick. I got it right straight away, unlike some where it takes me 10 attempts. Looking at you Kylin mini haha. Just go get it people. It pisses all over the dead rabbit and I wish I'd got it sooner :D I am very fussy and have tried most attys you can think of so yeah... This and the Kylin V2 are tied as my two favourite tanks. Also a shout out to hugsvape lotus. Awesome tank. Gushing outta the way. Just get one

casketweaver

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The daily banger / work horse...

I will say, as much as I fucking HATED the KFL2019, after fiddling with it enough, I found my bane.

Anyone that tells you "its forgiving with wick"... ya bullshittin. Its finicky as fuck with wick. Too much wick / too long, dry hits. Too little wick / too short, flooding. Get the wicks dialed in just right, and you'll be in Kayfun heaven.
13a7600171a7bd0136893a79d1dfb68d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Very nice. I love my Smoant battlestar. I have that same camouflage one too :)
I have been putting some of my currently used mods away and pulling others out of retirement.
The Smoant Camo is a really nice one, I have the Smoant Ranker in a green Camo and love that one too.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have been putting some of my currently used mods away and pulling others out of retirement.
The Smoant Camo is a really nice one, I have the Smoant Ranker in a green Camo and love that one too.
I have a Ranker too but mine is black :) Smoant do really good mods but don't get as much attention as Smok and the other Chinese companies

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I have a Ranker too but mine is black :) Smoant do really good mods but don't get as much attention as Smok and the other Chinese companies

For months and months i wanted a chrome and black Smoant Charon 218, and finally @SteelDriver put one up for sale in the Hardware thread.

I love the mod, but have to take the batteries out when I'm not going to be using it - it will keep draining the batteries while it sits idle. I'm not sure why it does that. (My LV Centaurus does it, too.)

Maybe it's just a bad practice to leave the batteries in mods that aren't being used anyway. I don't know what most people do.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For months and months i wanted a chrome and black Smoant Charon 218, and finally @SteelDriver put one up for sale in the Hardware thread.

I love the mod, but have to take the batteries out when I'm not going to be using it - it will keep draining the batteries while it sits idle. I'm not sure why it does that. (My LV Centaurus does it, too.)

Maybe it's just a bad practice to leave the batteries in mods that aren't being used anyway. I don't know what most people do.
Smoant mods aren't the best for battery life but I'm glad you like the mod.

Haha I wonder eh. My batteries tend to stay in the mod too.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

My Vsticking does that- and drained them so low I had to recycle the batteries that were brand new. My Lustro acted weird and started autofiring and now I just only keep a few daily mods running- but take the batteries out at night. I just feel it is safer.
With the Centaurus- you should contact Evolv USA, I believe they will repair that mod for free- I will see if I can find an email for them so you could contact them.

LOST VAPE – EVOLV USA​

– Evolv LLC is the RMA center of LOST VAPE in the USA.
– Please visit Evolv website www.evolvapor.com to open a ticket under “Technical Support”, and follow the RMA process to send the device to Evolv for repair only

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
iJoy Avenger with Augvape Boreas V1, finishing up the Hazelnut Mocha Custard

Still haven't done any more mixing, so choices are getting limited. I'll probably refill with Black Forest Cake or Chocolate Buttercream.

GrowthCurve

Member For 4 Years
Amazing for battery life and dirt cheap. Mine bit the dust a month ago finally after three years so very good for the price point. Battery life is insane with my berserker mini on top :)
i just ordered two more. total of 6. i’m not really much of a mod junkie anymore. the istick power is a nice little mod for building and vaping gennies. i have a ton of mech mods packed away but no batteries to use them. i don’t like batteries in my house. Have lost enough already this year.
since i usually only vape 6-12w my battery lasts forever

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i just ordered two more. total of 6. i’m not really much of a mod junkie anymore. the istick power is a nice little mod for building and vaping gennies. i have a ton of mech mods packed away but no batteries to use them. i don’t like batteries in my house. Have lost enough already this year.
since i usually only vape 6-12w my battery lasts forever
Awesome ? I'll probably get another myself. And that's understandable, built in batteries serve their purpose :)) I vape at 15 watts but also like sub ohm sometimes. Just depends on my mood. I know most people do one or the other

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
How are them dotmod squonks? I've been eyeing up the aio but don't actually own a Squonk an sick of dripping haha.
I love my dotmod squonks- my favorite of the 2 if I had to pick one is the regulated one! That one takes the 20700,21700 or and 18650 battery.
Dotmod USA customer service is A1 - I had a problem with my new mech squonk-I contacted Dot thru an email and sent it to them, it was fixed better than new and quickly. I have the Dot AIO SE too- another really nice mod.
I have been buying the different covers for each of these mods- this past Black Friday, Dot had a $5.00 on all covers sale, nice way to change up the looks of these mods, plus 40% off on their other products. That is when I bought my purple regulated squonk.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love my dotmod squonks- my favorite of the 2 if I had to pick one is the regulated one! That one takes the 20700,21700 or and 18650 battery.
Dotmod USA customer service is A1 - I had a problem with my new mech squonk-I contacted Dot thru an email and sent it to them, it was fixed better than new and quickly. I have the Dot AIO SE too- another really nice mod.
I have been buying the different covers for each of these mods- this past Black Friday, Dot had a $5.00 on all covers sale, nice way to change up the looks of these mods, plus 40% off on their other products. That is when I bought my purple regulated squonk.
Ah cool. I don't own a 20700 mod but hear they are great for battery life so I'll consider that :)

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Asmodus Minikin V2 with SC Aromamizer Lite 1.5, Chess Pie
GV Aegis Max with GV Zeus X Mesh, Custard's Last Stand
Vaporesso Armour Pro with Haar clone RTA, Lemon Sandy

VU Sponsors