ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Noisy Cricket series mech mod
Apocalypse RDA
Unicorn Vomit ejuice

HK Skull mech mod
Skull RDA
Unicorn Vomit ejuice

I put some new Serial Killer coils in the Apocalypse with some rayon wicking. It was time. About 1 year on a pair of coils is long enough.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
How do you like the Riftcore? I have one in the stash but haven't tried it yet.
I love it- vapes great. Once in a while I have a problem with filling it, it gets like an air bubble, so go slow and try to angle the vape juice nozzle toward the inside glass. I haven't changed the cotton yet, but looks super easy. I have read about leaks, but I close the air flow overnight and have not had any leaking.
I have had 2 of these in my stash for a while and decided to try this a few weeks ago. Super easy to set up- wished I tried it sooner!

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
This kit with unflavored max VG juice. Swapped the wonky (not a huffy wide bore) drip tip for a huffy drip tip. All in it's doing worlds better from simply a decent/good kit. Who would have thought a simple thing like a drip tip matters (rhetorical)? Showed my wife the "sloppy" coil I put on it. She agreed it was really, really sloppy. Ah well it's doing alright until I build on it again.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Asmodus Minikin Reborn with Asmodus Zesthia, and I have no idea what kind of juice is in it.
HCigar Cold Steel 100 with Cthulhu Mjolnir RDA, Orange Brandy
Wismec Luxotic MF squonker with Dead Rabbit SQ RDA, Confetti Shortbread

Troy44

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My current rotation Phobia on the Pulse 80w Grappleberry Ice. PNP pod tank on the Coolfire Ultra Trainwreck Menthol. Warrior on the Furyan Majestic Mango. Nautilus GT paired with Drag 2 mini & Profile on the Luna both have Spearmint.20201121_204735.jpg

Last edited:

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This weeks line up

Lost Vape Grus - LE Ares 2 loaded with Grumpy Old Bastard
Odin DNA - Pioneer loaded with Custard Monster Vanilla
SX Mini SL - LE Ares 2 loaded with Dinner Lady Lemon Tart
Techmod - Nautilus GT loaded with DIY Honeycomb Custard

IMG_20201122_103218.jpg

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Same as back here, today. Got other mods in rotation as well. Seems though the Thunder Head Creations kit is wearing its novelty off. That's not saying good, or bad of it. Only saying I'm using it more as its new.

In my rotation else wise, two Coppervape mods, Geekvape Athena, Wismec Luxotic, Topside Lite. The aluminum Coppervape has a U.S.1 clone RDA, the other three are topped by Oumier Wasp Nanos, Topside Lite has a Gorge RDA on it. Got a few more mods but they are shelved.

More of a function over form kind of person. Also not one to get too wrapped up with fashion/trends/things. Vaping gear I use somewhat reflects that. Apologies for not being a flashy bling guy.

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Today I'm getting reaquainted with my GBOX Squonker. God I forgot how much better squonkers were , for me anyway. Vaping Beard's The One atm - my all time favorite for years
Been vaping on a GBOX ever since they came out. Put a Luxotic silicone bottle in it. My work mod and still kickin' I bought 6 more on a big sale years ago in case it took a shit later. It's still kicking. A great squonk box for sure!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
That Blade looks cool Snap!

I think so too, blue is my favorite color- the Geekvape Blade is so special to me as it was given to me from a special person- I thank you so much!
The Aero sub tank is nice too- used that 1st and now I put my new blue Intake on it- love it!

:blowkiss:

Freyja

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Aegis MIni. Cherry Blue Cola e-liquid by Juice Man.
Put together a Vertex Plus RTA this morning ... My 1st attempt at a dual-coil, sub-Ohm build. Started out ok but, after only a dozen or so puffs, it's tasting burnt. I fiddled with the airflow & watts to try to find the best flavor but didn't go higher than 55W. Maybe not enough cotton...???

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Aegis MIni. Cherry Blue Cola e-liquid by Juice Man.
Put together a Vertex Plus RTA this morning ... My 1st attempt at a dual-coil, sub-Ohm build. Started out ok but, after only a dozen or so puffs, it's tasting burnt. I fiddled with the airflow & watts to try to find the best flavor but didn't go higher than 55W. Maybe not enough cotton...???
More likely too much cotton. You probably should thin the tails of your wicks, and make sure that wicks aren't really stuffed tight into the wicking chambers.

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Atom Mech w/ Blotto
Boxxer 75c w/ Flave 24 (clone)
Topside w/ 22mm Recurve
Gen 3 Dual w/ Destiny RTA
5b2d118479e6d71ed450915c76bb89ae.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Using a steaming iron with a combination of corn starch and water this morning to vape. :)

Why?

Why not?

Hope everyone is awake.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I am trying to vape up all the juice I have that has gotten dark. I make a lot of chocolates and coffees, so it's easy for it to go dark - doesn't have to be very old at all.

So today I'm concentrating on the Revenant Cartel 160 with GV Zeus X (not mesh), Caramel Waffle Cappuccino

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Is that one new? I don't recall having seen it before. Gorgeous!
No its is the same one I have had for over a year- just it is the backside and other side shot of it- lol
usually I show the screen side shot of the Aether- but yes the back and other side are gorgeous.
I tried to order another Aether from a great sale- but Covid hit, order was not shipped after 2 months so I cancelled- I wanted a black/red combo. Bummer- this is a great squonk mod and would have loved to get another one!

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
iJoy Shogun Univ with Augvape Boreas V1, Tiramisu Cream
Revenant Cartel 160 with GV Zeus X, Caramel Waffle Cappuccino
Nashed Admiral clone with Wotofo Profile RDA, Chess Pie

I got two of these Admiral clones before Paypal shut down 2F, and I'm sure glad I did. They are my favorite mech tubes now. The switches make them SO easy to use, and I'm a little more comfortable with them because they aren't hybrids. This business with Paypal is a load of shit.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Puxos, Baby Prince with TMaxx Dragon Bananafruit
Minikin 2, Kylin Mini with Vape Lab Crisp Menthol
Soulkeeper, Unicorn RDA with Vaptasia Royalty 2

I'm still looking for a decent price for Hangsen RY4.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Puxos, Baby Prince with TMaxx Dragon Bananafruit
Minikin 2, Kylin Mini with Vape Lab Crisp Menthol
Soulkeeper, Unicorn RDA with Vaptasia Royalty 2

I'm still looking for a decent price for Hangsen RY4.

Caterpillar Vapes has both the e-liquid and the flavor concentrate, but I'm not sure what a decent price is these days. The concentrate is 20 bucks for 30ml, which sounds outrageous to me, but they say a little goes a long way.

VU Sponsors