Become a Patron!

Your Vape Today? Mod, rba, juice, etc

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yes, that's what i mean; 1.8% = 18mg/ml.
6mg works for me most of the time. 1st thing in the morning, though, or after being unable to vape for several hours, it has to be something stronger. Often, i'll carry 3 devices with me: 1 for CBD, 1 for lighter e-liquid, 1 for stronger. It's kind of a bother but, if i vape 12 or higher e-liquid all the time, i get headaches; if i only have lower strength e-liguid with me and have to go too long without, i find myself giving in and smoking.

Glad you've found what works for you. :)

I use 18 mg nicotine per ml all the time. Presently, I'm running six out of eight devices in rotation. Still back to my CV with the U.S. 1 kit today. May later pick up the Topside Lite with a Gorge RDA.

Tried some CBD. It's okay but don't like spending so much for so little. Can pay about $6 and get two big bottles of Tylenol which can do about the same for me. Might be argued I got the wrong stuff or used it wrong. All of the arguments might be true.

Don't know and don't really care. Found what works for me. :)

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Glad you've found what works for you. :)

I use 18 mg nicotine per ml all the time. Presently, I'm running six out of eight devices in rotation. Still back to my CV with the U.S. 1 kit today. May later pick up the Topside Lite with a Gorge RDA.

Tried some CBD. It's okay but don't like spending so much for so little. Can pay about $6 and get two big bottles of Tylenol which can do about the same for me. Might be argued I got the wrong stuff or used it wrong. All of the arguments might be true.

Don't know and don't really care. Found what works for me. :)

I have just recently found out that Extra Strength Tylenol helps the pain I have in my knees A LOT. It's useless for a headache, and I am shocked that it helps my knees, but it does and I'm not complaining!

I'm vaping an old-school Joyetech eGo One VT stick this morning with Quincy diy juice in it. Chocolate chip cookies, good with my coffee.

In a little while I'm going to finish the grape liquid in the Aromamizer Lite that's on my Aegis Solo and replace it with Giddyup Juice, which is my not-even-close remix of VapeWild's Cowboy Cooler.

Also working on finishing some Orange Pound Cake in the Aromamizer Supreme V2 on the HCigar Cold Steel. When I pull out that zipper bag of juice, I want to refill everything that's running low so I don't have to mess with it again for a few days.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
A bit stuck using my aluminum CV with the U.S. 1 styled RDA. First one I reached for again this morning. Yes, I'm aware the RDA is one considered a competition RDA. No, I do not get into any competitions. I simply like how the RDA performs for me, its aesthetic, feel.

I use the RDA as a single coil build. Yes, I'm aware it is designed as a dual coil build. DILLIGAF? *grin* I vape in a way that suits myself. Everyone can do the same, with or without my permission, not implying that's needed.

Like they tell you when they hold up the ink blot cards, there's no right or wrong. They do get upset with me saying "ink blot" for each one though. "Oh noes!" I just picked up my Wismec Luxotic and Wasp Nano kit. Hm, might switch up a little while.

Meanwhile, ... the grass grows, seas run in tides, world keeps spinning. I do hope there's going to be an AC/DC Power Up Tour.

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dotmod squonk
Pyro v3
Tropical blast from keep it 100
367ebb7fbf19f03c6060e6873def13dd.jpg

Sent from a pile of wood chips

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
LV Centaurus with GV Zeus X Mesh, Winter Cocoa
Had to rebuild one of the Yachtvape Meshlock RDAs, found a break in the mesh, so I vaped the Brizo some afterwards to be sure the new build was ok, Hazelnut Mocha Custard in it.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Lots of info-
Mod: Wismec Luxotic MF squonk
RDA: Wotofo Elder Dragon
Coil: N80 3x26/40 alien
Cotton: Native Wicks Platinum
Battery: Molicel P42A 21700
Juice: Dinner Lady Lemon Tart
20201104_191840_HDR(1).jpg
I know the drip tip doesn't look great lol. I got a Vandy Vape Mato about a month ago and an extra drip tip. They're large drip tips, but I really like them. I ordered more from Fasttech I like them so much..

Here's a look down the barrel-
20201104_192722(1).jpg
The flavor is still great but I'll be cleaning that coil and re wicking tonight after seeing that photo ? .

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
GV Aegis Max with GV Zeus X Mesh, Custard's Last Stand (strawberry custard)
Asmodus Luna with VA Radius V2 clone, Barnabas Collins (citrus punch with anise and other spices)
Broadside Nashed Brizo with Yachtvape Meshlock RDA, Hazelnut Mocha Custard

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
My newest setup the Geekvape Blade kit brand new in the box- I wanted to send a big Thank You to my friend @Pastorfuzz for sending this to me , I truly appreciate it. :hug: :blowkiss:
P.S. it vapes great, love the colors!

Geekvape Blade
Geekvape Aero sub tank
Grape Tartz

20201106_053319.jpg

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
That mod is beautiful.
Thank You- I love it too, I got lucky on that random choice- and using dual 21700 batteries this mod can run for days at 30w.
You have some pretty nice mods and RDAs yourself!

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Thank You- I love it too, I got lucky on that random choice- and using dual 21700 batteries this mod can run for days at 30w.
You have some pretty nice mods and RDAs yourself!
Thank you..The 2 mods I use the most at home are my Saga and my Fossil Box mod. My back is so messed up that I don't do anything at home. I've been working on making different coils. It's fun making coils for the Rafael X RDA which is a series deck.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Broadside Nashed Admiral tube mech (clone) with Wotofo Profile RDA, an all-black rig, with Freeman Imagine e-liquid

Dunno how many of you have tried 18650 tubes with mesh RDAs, but damn if that's not just about a perfect vape for me. It takes so little power to get a good vape out of mesh, the difference is just unbelievable. With wound coils I have to use a 21700 battery to get a comparable vape.

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Broadside Nashed Admiral tube mech (clone) with Wotofo Profile RDA, an all-black rig, with Freeman Imagine e-liquid

Dunno how many of you have tried 18650 tubes with mesh RDAs, but damn if that's not just about a perfect vape for me. It takes so little power to get a good vape out of mesh, the difference is just unbelievable. With wound coils I have to use a 21700 battery to get a comparable vape.
I was like you that's why I wasted so many different kinds of coils until I came up with my Killer coils. I only use dual coil RDAs and I only use Killer coils. 18650 or 2x700 doesn't matter.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Asmodus Pumper with Yachtvape Meshlock RDA, Confetti Shortbread
GV Aegis Solo with SC Aromamizer Lite 1.5, mixture of Winter Cocoa and Pinkie Cake (cherry)
Revenant Cartel with GV Zeus X, Caramel Waffle Cappuccino

ColdDayInHell

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lots of info-
Mod: Wismec Luxotic MF squonk
RDA: Wotofo Elder Dragon
Coil: N80 3x26/40 alien
Cotton: Native Wicks Platinum
Battery: Molicel P42A 21700
Juice: Dinner Lady Lemon Tart
View attachment 172549
I know the drip tip doesn't look great lol. I got a Vandy Vape Mato about a month ago and an extra drip tip. They're large drip tips, but I really like them. I ordered more from Fasttech I like them so much..

Here's a look down the barrel-
View attachment 172550
The flavor is still great but I'll be cleaning that coil and re wicking tonight after seeing that photo ? .
Blah, that doesn't look bad to me. Cotton looks fine. Depending on how much you vape through, you should get a week or two out of it

I clean my coils every month or two when they're like a little dirtier than yours.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Blah, that doesn't look bad to me. Cotton looks fine. Depending on how much you vape through, you should get a week or two out of it

I clean my coils every month or two when they're like a little dirtier than yours.

I think if a person vapes store-bought e-liquid, coils are gonna look like that because they use so much sweetener.

I rewick and clean coils when they start spitting back at me, cause they'll do that when they get a little too dirty.

ColdDayInHell

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think if a person vapes store-bought e-liquid, coils are gonna look like that because they use so much sweetener.

I rewick and clean coils when they start spitting back at me, cause they'll do that when they get a little too dirty.

Yep, that’s true.

Before switching to Humble for my main RDAs, I used the The One series. Both brands last me about a month before my coils start getting slightly black.

On the other hand, my Redemption has lasted me since June now. The juices I use in it aren’t too sweet so that has to be the reasoning. In this picture they look a little dark but considering how long they’ve been in there without cleaning, it’s amazing. Flavor is still good as day 1.

b472013ab8da09b36d1fadf8e9ae62a1.jpg

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Pulled out my old Smoant Battlestar
Trying out the Joyetech Riftcore RTA
Strawberry Roll- Candy King

View attachment 173015

Those pieces look great together!

I'm vaping an Asmodus Minikin Reborn that I got from the Hardware thread last year, with an Asmodus Zesthia that I just happened to find during on of their 30% off sales. Juice right now is Freeman Cococaine, which I am absolutely sick of, but the tank is almost empty and I'm refilling it momentarily with diy Honey Nut Custard.

lexie3

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Today I'm getting reaquainted with my GBOX Squonker. God I forgot how much better squonkers were , for me anyway. Vaping Beard's The One atm - my all time favorite for years

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Those pieces look great together!
Thanks, I think they look good together too- haven't used the Battlestar in years- still works great. The Riftcores ( gold and blue) I got on some clearance sale over a year ago I think for $5.00 each, thought it was a great time to try it out- vapes great.
The Asmodus Zesthia is one of my favorite RTAs- unfortunately I was only able to get one of them, oh well at least I have one- lol.
I have the Asmodus Minikin the 1st one looks similar to the Reborn- I still use that mod too and it has to be around 4 years old.

20190104_152851.jpg

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
These mods was $199 when 1st came out, now a lot of chinese sites selling them dirt cheap, this one was $52.80 and a tank for free with it, I would never use, but still good deal

View attachment 173099
Yeah, I have a copper one in my cart. I just need something I've got listed to sell before making another purchase lol.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Joyetech eVic VTC Mini kit, Lemon Sandy
GV Aegis Max with GV Zeus X Mesh, Custard's Last Stand
AvidLyfe Timekeeper tube mod (SJMY) with 22mm Kennedy comp RDA, The One Blueberry

VU Sponsors