7c676fe917f270fe1ba70f06f8743741.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
16018973538568867421837012950419.jpg
Setting up the ghost ship by deathwish modz. Gonna try so wild cake flavored juice. Maybe a wild berry bday cake?
Edit the juice seems to be trying to replicate captain crunch cereal. At least to me. Not to bad. I can vape it for for price

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Vaporflask squonk klōn
Speed Revolution style RDA
Halo Freedom Juice

View attachment 170529

What is the juice capacity on that, and a rough ball park on a price?

Today for me is seeing a black honey comb Wismec Luxotic capped with a Wasp Nano being clear capped. Got a bit of some sweet peppermint juice in it. Others are in rotation but this kit is getting "favored" today. :)

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
eLeaf iJust-S semi-mechanical mod with Profile V1 RDA, Crepe du Soleil (this RDA going on a black Nashed Admiral in just a few days, I hope!)
Asmodus Pumper with Yachtvape Meshlock, Confetti Shortbread
Dovpo Topside Dual with Unicorn Vapes Axial RDA, The One Blueberry by Beard Vapes

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Geek Zeus on an oldy but a goody Innokin Oceanus. Had this mod since it was released as a kit with Tank, Rebuildable deck with coils, 2 × Ampking 20700s and 2 silicone battery sleeves.
Has worked perfect and faultless since day one and both batteries still going strong.
Have Ginger and Sugar Cookie diy in it.
Very nice!
20201009_171546(1).jpg
Nearly vaped dry, but the Zeus can take it with no dry hits to almost the end.
Refill time. :giggle:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Dotmod Squonk

Hermetic RDA

Get Your Kicks(bubble gum)- The SauceLA

View attachment 170979

Those panels are knockout gorgeous.

I notice you're vaping that bubblegum a lot lately. Addictive, isn't it? I think if I had to pick one flavor to vape all the time, it would probably be some variation of bubblegum.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Those panels are knockout gorgeous.

I notice you're vaping that bubblegum a lot lately. Addictive, isn't it? I think if I had to pick one flavor to vape all the time, it would probably be some variation of bubblegum.
Thanks Nada, just got these panels a few weeks ago, nice inexpensive way to change the looks of the mod-
Yes bubble gum is one of my favorites- nice sweet candy flavor, back to using it more lately, but have to be sparing with it- The Sauce LA was sold out of it when I placed my big pre NY Ban order. I may have to learn some DIY for a nice easy bubble gum flavor!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks Nada, just got these panels a few weeks ago, nice inexpensive way to change the looks of the mod-
Yes bubble gum is one of my favorites- nice sweet candy flavor, back to using it more lately, but have to be sparing with it- The Sauce LA was sold out of it when I placed my big pre NY Ban order. I may have to learn some DIY for a nice easy bubble gum flavor!

I have a couple of bubblegum flavorings that I haven't tried yet (Delosi and Flavorah), but Molinberry American Bubblegum is good enough to vape by itself. Right now it's my favorite single-flavor, but I still love my adaptation of HIC's pink bubblegum recipe, too. That one is about five or six flavors. If you try it, start at about 5% and you can move up or down from there.

If you got some pre-mixed 0 nic base from LNW and a bottle of that MBAB, you could mix that up in way less than five minutes. A 1-liter bottle of 20/80 pre-mixed base is $19.23 there with shipping (and 15% off with code ELRECIPES), and a 30ml bottle of the MBAB at Bull City is $7.27 with shipping if you use the VU Donator's code, which you're eligible for. If you liked that at 5%, 600ml would cost you $18.79 by my calculations. You'd think it would be cheaper to find both items at one place, but from what I see, the prices at other places for the MBAB are sky-high, and almost none of the flavor houses sell pre-mixed bases any more. All you'd really need in addition to the bases and flavorings is a few bottles to mix into.

The fact that you vape 0 nic makes DIY extremely cheap.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I have a couple of bubblegum flavorings that I haven't tried yet (Delosi and Flavorah), but Molinberry American Bubblegum is good enough to vape by itself. Right now it's my favorite single-flavor, but I still love my adaptation of HIC's pink bubblegum recipe, too. That one is about five or six flavors. If you try it, start at about 5% and you can move up or down from there.

If you got some pre-mixed 0 nic base from LNW and a bottle of that MBAB, you could mix that up in way less than five minutes. A 1-liter bottle of 20/80 pre-mixed base is $19.23 there with shipping (and 15% off with code ELRECIPES), and a 30ml bottle of the MBAB at Bull City is $7.27 with shipping if you use the VU Donator's code, which you're eligible for. If you liked that at 5%, 600ml would cost you $18.79 by my calculations. You'd think it would be cheaper to find both items at one place, but from what I see, the prices at other places for the MBAB are sky-high, and almost none of the flavor houses sell pre-mixed bases any more. All you'd really need in addition to the bases and flavorings is a few bottles to mix into.

The fact that you vape 0 nic makes DIY extremely cheap.
Thanks for all the info- I will have to order some- easier the better for me and since bubble gum is a favorite, would be great to have a lot on hand! Yes great that I quit nic a little bit of savings for me there.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Overpowered mech
Deathtrap v2
Chocolate milk by milk king
d68a7006a1b1d3d92004ff5b954bd546.jpg

Sent from a pile of wood chips

That is just plain sexy. No two ways about it. I love an all-stainless rig anyway.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
HCigar VT75 with eLeaf iJust-S sub-ohm tank, Pebblesicle
Asmodus Minikin 2 with Haar clone RTA, Hazelnut Mocha Custard
Asmodus Luna squonker with Yachtvape Meshlock RDA, Christmas Lights

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Clutch mech mod
Profile RDTA
Boom Pop ejuice
On the road today so I need to use a tank.

Fossil Box mod
Reckoning RDA
Boom Pop ejuice

And of course my regular standby

Saga series mech mod
Drugs 2 RDA
Boom Pop ejuice

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Smok Fetch Pro 80w
Soulmate RDTA Pod
The One Strawberry- Beard Vape Co.

20201011_092815.jpg

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Nice Clutch - how do you like it? I was considering one of those and ended up grabbing a Hex0hm O-Frame instead damn you @MrMeowgi haha

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
I absolutely love it! It’s truly an ideal mod for me. Light, short throw, hits great. Can’t think of anything negative to say about it.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Broadside Nashed Admiral clone with Yachtvape Meshlock RDA, some kinda juice that I forgot to label
Geekvape Aegis Max with GV Zeus X Mesh RTA, Custard's Last Stand
Joyetech eVic VTC Mini kit with RBA, Lemon Sandy

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Sigelei Evaya with Hussar RTA, Freeman Vice Cream
Broadside Nashed Admiral clone with Yachtvape Meshlock RDA, mystery juice that I forgot to label
Asmodus Minikin 2 with Haar RTA, Hazelnut Mocha Custard

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
20201016_225230.jpg20201016_225230.jpg20201016_225230.jpg20201016_225230.jpg20201016_225230.jpg20201016_225230.jpg20201016_225230.jpg20201016_225230.jpg20201016_225230.jpg20201016_225230.jpg20201016_225230.jpg20201016_225230.jpg20201016_225230.jpg20201016_225230.jpg
Obs Cube x
Dead Rabbit rda-Maze rda
@debinnv's Custard
The little Maze is a great rda. It is about .3 ohms and vapes incredibly at 55 watts. It is a tremendous battery saver on a single battery device.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors