Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Broadside Nashed Admiral with Wotofo Profile RDA, Chess Pie
Vaporesso Armour Pro with V&D/MT Haar RTA clone, finishing up the Hazelnut Mocha Custard to change to Lemon Sandy
GV Athena squonker with Wotofo Elder Dragon, Sour Peach Gum

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
HCigar Cold Steel 100 with Cthulhu Mjolnir RDA, Chess Pie
Asmodus Minikin Reborn with Asmodus Zesthia RTA, Praline Waffle
Dovpo Topside Dual with VC Asgard Mini, The One Blueberry by Beard
iJoy Shogun Univ with Augvape Boreas V1, Hazelnut Mocha Custard

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Dovpo Odin 100 with SC Aromamizer Lite, The One Blueberry
iJoy Shogun Univ with Augvape Boreas V1, Hazelnut Mocha Custard

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tarot mini with dead rabbit V2 RTA. Liquid is artic roll. I ignored everyone saying the dead rabbit has muted flavor and picked one up. I'm quite happy with it. Easy to wick, easy to build and good flavor. Don't know why people hate on it!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Didn't know there was a Flavor rdta. I am a long time user of the RDA.
This is a Kindbright clone from FT- bought these a while ago I have 2 black and 2 silver- one of the few single coil deck RDTA that can be used with a squonk . The original was expensive when it came out-

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is a Kindbright clone from FT- bought these a while ago I have 2 black and 2 silver- one of the few single coil deck RDTA that can be used with a squonk . The original was expensive when it came out-
Ah cool. Yeah I have an original Flave RDA an wasn't cheap at all. I actually like the galaxies RDTA for Squonking. I got it for my MTL setup but I think it does restricted lung hits better. It's just not right enough for my MTL. I prefer my Berserker mini for that. I can't blow clouds in my parents house so when I go I always take my Berserker :))

robfisher

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wick with Cottonman also. Good stuff. Just don't get the Red. Supposed to take a lot of heat but I couldn't get it to work. Maybe I'll try another day.
Just got a bunch of Bacon Prime. It's not as good as the Cottonman.

100% Cottonman is a cut above everything else and I have tried more than a few kinds of cotton! Even the Red had a place but I prefer Mavaton X and the reserve!

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
100% Cottonman is a cut above everything else and I have tried more than a few kinds of cotton! Even the Red had a place but I prefer Mavaton X and the reserve!
I have the Select and Carolina Blend.
I'll try the X and Reserve next order.
The Red was a sample they sent with my last order. For some reason it wouldn't wick fast enough.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Voopoo drag, falcon king with M1 coil and some lemon cookie. Was a bit late to the falcon king party but it's hands down best sub ohm tank. Never thought a tank could have rebuildable flavour. I'm impressed and would recommend to anyone :)

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Voopoo drag, falcon king with M1 coil and some lemon cookie. Was a bit late to the falcon king party but it's hands down best sub ohm tank. Never thought a tank could have rebuildable flavour. I'm impressed and would recommend to anyone :)
Never had a Falcon King but my best flavor subohm tank is the Crown 2.
Pin the coils and your good to go.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
How are they? Very nice looking. Only aio I've ever had was the kangertech nebox many years ago! I was considering a dotmod. Might be my next purchase!
Much tighter draw then the Nebox- I have only used the RBA, so not sure how good the factory coils are in this. Fiddly RBA- too much wick, dry hits, not enough wick it leaks.
I bought this used here at VU, great deal. I bought all the different doors for it from Dot,Evcigarettes and FT
The SE edition is cheaper of the dot aio, but has the instructions on the mod so easy to see what is going on. The clear doors came from FT

20200918_154725.jpg

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Much tighter draw then the Nebox- I have only used the RBA, so not sure how good the factory coils are in this. Fiddly RBA- too much wick, dry hits, not enough wick it leaks.
I bought this used here at VU, great deal. I bought all the different doors for it from Dot,Evcigarettes and FT
The SE edition is cheaper of the dot aio, but has the instructions on the mod so easy to see what is going on. The clear doors came from FT

View attachment 174973
Maybe pass then haha. Hate finicky!
Original Crown Mini with the RBA is fabulous.
I totally agree :)

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
The crown line of tanks is great. Used all of them. I think the original and the v4 are best ones. Crown 3 wasn't best I didn't think.
I have the original Crowns also. I use the RBA decks in them. I have the 3's also. The coils last quite a while in those. Don't have a 4 and don't plan on buying anymore gear. I have enough to last me 10 lifetimes.
Hell, I have a little over 1200 coils for the Crown 2's. Got them on sale during the summer. Were selling for 25 cents a tube of 4.
I use them when to lazy to wrap some coils or rewick.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It does have a tank that comes with it that uses factory Dot coils and or Aspire coils, it is that I have never used these coils with it so not sure how it vapes with them.
Cheers for the info :)
I have the original Crowns also. I use the RBA decks in them. I have the 3's also. The coils last quite a while in those. Don't have a 4 and don't plan on buying anymore gear. I have enough to last me 10 lifetimes.
Hell, I have a little over 1200 coils for the Crown 2's. Got them on sale during the summer. Were selling for 25 cents a tube of 4.
I use them when to lazy to wrap some coils or rewick.
Wow that's forward planning. I'm not stocked up at all, can't afford it but yeah... The crown series are amazing. The Falcon king has impressed me though. Barely been building since getting that. Definitely recommend if your into flavour :)

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Tarot mini with dead rabbit V2 RTA. Liquid is artic roll. I ignored everyone saying the dead rabbit has muted flavor and picked one up. I'm quite happy with it. Easy to wick, easy to build and good flavor. Don't know why people hate on it!

I am very fond of the Dead Rabbit SQ and use it all the time on my Wismec Luxotic MF squonker. I have a regular Dead Rabbit but don't like it as well as the SQ. I have heard others say just the opposite, so it's subjective, just like the rest of vaping, I suppose. :)

Today I am vaping these:

Dovpo Odin with SC Aromamizer Lite, Dinner Mint
Asmodus Minikin 2 with SC Aromamizer Lite 1.5, Chess Pie
iJoy Shogun Univ with Dvarw clone that was courtesy of @debinnv (thanks again, Deb!), Freeman Cococaine
Kennedy Vindicator type 2 clone with Rebel Recoil RDA (thanks @gadget!), Chess Pie in this also

Last edited:

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am very fond of the Dead Rabbit SQ and use it all the time on my Wismec Luxotic MF squonker. I have a regular Dead Rabbit but don't like it as well as the SQ. I have heard others say just the opposite, so it's subjective, just like the rest of vaping, I suppose. :)

Today I am vaping these:

Dovpo Odin with SC Aromamizer Lite, Dinner Mint
Asmodus Minikin 2 with SC Aromamizer Lite 1.5, Chess Pie
iJoy Shogun Univ with Dvarw clone that was courtesy of @debinnv (thanks again, Deb!), Freeman Cococaine
Kennedy Vindicator type 2 clone with Rebel Recoil RDA (thanks @gadget!), Chess Pie in this also
I love my luxotic mod. Yano what though aromamizer are in my wheel house and never tried one! I've been eyeing up the new V3

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That is one sexy setup. I have a kayfun lite on the way. Long term kayfun user here but bit late to the lite 2019. Dani boxes are an awesome pairing with kayfuns :)

I got the Lite in classifieds for a good price, I am a big kayfun prime fan, have 5 of them, but with things getting harder to get here in the US, wanted to add the Lite to my stash.

Yep the Kayfuns just go so well with the Dani's ;)

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got the Lite in classifieds for a good price, I am a big kayfun prime fan, have 5 of them, but with things getting harder to get here in the US, wanted to add the Lite to my stash.

Yep the Kayfuns just go so well with the Dani's ;)
The Kayfun prime is awesome. When I first got mine it was all I used for ages. Still use it at least once daily now.

Oh gosh I hear how much it sucks in the US. I'm in the UK. 2ml tanks and anything higher than 3mg is in 10ml bottles. Both of which sucks. I end up using them hidious bubble glasses ugh. Then nicotine you can only buy a certain amount.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
GV Aegis Max with GV Zeus X Mesh, Custard's Last Stand (strawberry)
Dovpo Odin with SC Aromamizer Lite, Dinner Mint mixed with a little Grape Bubblegum (it's yummy)
Broadside Admiral clone with Recoil Rebel RDA, Freeman Cococaine
Voopoo X217 with GV Zeus X Mesh, Quincy (choc chip cookie)

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Sigelei Fog 213 Leather Edition, Unicorn RDA and Vapetasia Royalty II
Asmodus Minikin 2 and Kylin Mini RTA with Crisp Menthol
Pico with Tobeco tank and Vapetasia Blackberry Lemonade

Sigelei Fog 213.jpg

Last edited: