nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
How's that Zeus X mesh?? The original Zeus X has been a daily for a couple months :)

Well, I have three of them going. I have always liked the Zeus RTA, then I liked the Zeus X, and the mesh is just another step up. I've found them really easy to build and very reliable, with great flavor and vapor. I'm not a very high-wattage vaper, though. I'm using the 0.2 ohm mesh that came with the tanks, and running them at between 42 and 45 watts, two on Aegis Max mods and one on a Voopoo X217.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, I have three of them going. I have always liked the Zeus RTA, then I liked the Zeus X, and the mesh is just another step up. I've found them really easy to build and very reliable, with great flavor and vapor. I'm not a very high-wattage vaper, though. I'm using the 0.2 ohm mesh that came with the tanks, and running them at between 42 and 45 watts, two on Aegis Max mods and one on a Voopoo X217.
Snap, I never vape above 50 watts so prefer single coilers usually :) high wattage just makes me cough. Speaking of the Voopoo X217. I was eyeing that up in my local vape shop but they've closed cos of a lockdown here in the UK. They are thankfully doing deliveries though so gonna order it off the site. I love voopoo products. I have an original drag, drag 2, a drag s and drag X. The X gets used more than the drag s cos I prefer external battery mods. Just waiting for the RBA :)

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Snap, I never vape above 50 watts so prefer single coilers usually :) high wattage just makes me cough. Speaking of the Voopoo X217. I was eyeing that up in my local vape shop but they've closed cos of a lockdown here in the UK. They are thankfully doing deliveries though so gonna order it off the site. I love voopoo products. I have an original drag, drag 2, a drag s and drag X. The X gets used more than the drag s cos I prefer external battery mods. Just waiting for the RBA :)

This is a little bit eerie. I have been virtually alone in my love of Voopoo products since coming to VU. I have two Drags, two Drag 2s, a VMate, a Vinci X, the X217, and two Drag Xs. Also a Rimfire RTA, and I bought the RTAs for both of my Drag X units. I have the PNP RBA for the Vinci, and I bought one for the first Drag X, but then I mangled the screws on it. They are so tiny I couldn't see what I was doing. After that I rounded up the RTA units (by then I had ordered a second Drag X). The RTA is miles better than the RBA. If you can, you should give it a try. Here's the item I'm talking about: https://www.sourcemore.com/voopoo-rta-pod-for-drag-x-drag-s.html

The X217 is one of my favorite mods. If I didn't have gear taking over my house already, I'd love to have a second one. But you know, you have to stop buying stuff at some point, right? lol

I'm happy to meet a fellow Voopoo fan!

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is a little bit eerie. I have been virtually alone in my love of Voopoo products since coming to VU. I have two Drags, two Drag 2s, a VMate, a Vinci X, the X217, and two Drag Xs. Also a Rimfire RTA, and I bought the RTAs for both of my Drag X units. I have the PNP RBA for the Vinci, and I bought one for the first Drag X, but then I mangled the screws on it. They are so tiny I couldn't see what I was doing. After that I rounded up the RTA units (by then I had ordered a second Drag X). The RTA is miles better than the RBA. If you can, you should give it a try. Here's the item I'm talking about: https://www.sourcemore.com/voopoo-rta-pod-for-drag-x-drag-s.html

The X217 is one of my favorite mods. If I didn't have gear taking over my house already, I'd love to have a second one. But you know, you have to stop buying stuff at some point, right? lol

I'm happy to meet a fellow Voopoo fan!
Thanks for the suggestion and I'll look into it! And you won't see me hating on voopoo. My original drag has outlasted anything else in that price point. It went to my brother cos he wanted a dual battery mod but I'll for sure be getting another! They are very long lasting considering the price point. I didn't realise the RTA was different to the RBA so thanks for pointing that out :) i don't really use factory coils anymore so will definitely get that!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
You know Snap, I have some of those Oni One RDA's that came with my Spruzza's and never built one.
Are they worth a shit?
I love my Asmodus Oni One- they are a favorite RDA of mine, I have 2 of them. Better than the Spruzza that came with them- lol wish I could have bought them separately-

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I love my Asmodus Oni One- they are a favorite RDA of mine, I have 2 of them. Better than the Spruzza that came with them- lol wish I could have bought them separately-
I know. I modified one of my Spruzza's so it uses a silicone bottle. I just bought extra door kits and Dremel'd a opening in the door for your finger. Came out pretty slick. Still have to modify a couple more. I'll send you a pic when I get home from work in the morning

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I know. I modified one of my Spruzza's so it uses a silicone bottle. I just bought extra door kits and Dremel'd a opening in the door for your finger. Came out pretty slick. Still have to modify a couple more. I'll send you a pic when I get home from work in the morning
That sounds great- I look forward to seeing your pictures on the modification! I hate that pump system- especially the fill door- PITA!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
eLeaf Pico-S with 22mm Kennedy RDA, Barnabas Collins diy (spicy citrus cream soda)
Revenant Cartel with GV Zeus X RTA, Caramel Waffle Cappuccino

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Wow- that looks great! Much better than that pump! Did you try the Oni One RDA yet?
No, haven't tried the Oni yet. Right now i'm trying to organize all my vape gear. You would not believe how much shit i accumulated the last 4 years. Once organized, i'll start tinkering with all the different RDA's and such.
Work has been a bitch the last few months. Putting in 70 hours a week. But it could be worse. Some folks can't work at all.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Kennedy Vindicator clone with Rebel Recoil RDA, The One Blueberry
Kennedy Hollow Vindicator clone with QP Designs Kali, Sloe Gin Fizz
eLeaf Pico-S with 22mm comp Kennedy RDA, Barnabas Collins diy

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
This weeks line up, left to right -

Grus, Pioneer with Custard Monster Vanilla
Grus, LE Ares 2 with Custard Monster Butterscotch
Grus, LE Ares 2 with Dinner Lady Lemon Tart
Paramour, YTFK Dvarw with Jam Monster Banana

View attachment 176152
Nice set ups!
Whole lotta good vapin' going on!
:inlove:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Minikin V2 with Aromamizer Supreme V3, Freeman Vice Cream
Revenant TVL Delta squonker kit, Confetti Shortbread
Vindicator clone with Rebel Recoil RDA, The One Blueberry

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Woke back up a bit ago. Took a Wasp Nano off the Wismec Luxotic. Put its Tiny brother, the Tiny Demon RDA, on the Luxotic. Got some "Junk Juice" in the bottle of it.

Said, d*mn. It hits right hard though not really surprising being such a compact RDA. Some might not appreciate this RDA as a squonker, I do. It brings modest flavor & cloud. :)

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I was just sent the Smok RPM 160 pod mod for review from Heaven Gifts so I am using that now
0.15 ohm coil
I was sent Looper by ANML eliquid from a dear friend

20210117_054402.jpg

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Back to the Wasp Nano on the Wismec squonker. Also got the Athena with a Wasp Nano on it. Got a Coppervape with A U.S. 1 Trinity style RDA & another w/ a wasp nano. Got the Thunderhead Creations Thunder Storm mod/RDA kit, DovPo Topside Lite with a Advken Gorge rda.

I rotate out through the day. Using junk juice and unflavored through all of them in no specified order. My coils are all roughly around 0.30 to 0.45 Ω, just the range I like. Well, one is about 0.25 Ω. Sorry forgot him. *chuckles*

Last edited:

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've had the Cleito 120 for a while now but finally got the RTA since yesterday an it's pretty decent. Maybe not quite as good as the fireluke but flavour is definitely above average :) vaping some aniceed e liquid. I got a bit of vapers tongue an needed a stronger e liquid!

VU Sponsors