nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
GV Nova with SC Aromamizer Supreme V3, Kilo Marshmallow Crisp tank-mixed with TFA CRH
Asmodus Luna squonker with Elder Dragon RDA, Confetti Shortbread diy

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Voopoo X217 with GV Zeus X Mesh, Freeman Ruth's Loot
GV Aegis Max with GV Zeus X Mesh, Kilo White Chocolate Strawberry

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
SXK Billet Box
Pioneer Insider
Caramel Waffle Cappuccino- The SauceLA

20220124_115834.jpg

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
GV Nova with SC Aromamizer Supreme V3, Kilo Marshmallow Crisp with TFA Cinnamon Red Hots (tank mix)
iJoy Shogun Univ with Dvarw DL clone, Vib's (coconut) Cake diy

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
OK... so not exciting, but got out my "wimpy" pod device (basically a copy of the Sourin Drop) realized it needed thinner (more PG) and stronger (nic) so mixed up a special batch of juice (I do DIY) for it. My other small pod device (Vaporesso Xtra) took a crap (I really liked it for a long time but seems to have issues with the pod connecting to the battery) Just use this when I go shopping (pocket vape) and "vooping" LOL
Got it on a super cheap clearance deal ($2.99) and pods for 50 cents a 2-pack. I liked the Extra better but it failed because of the connections (don't recommend it because of this issue)

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
SXK BB
VV Pulse Vessel, Custard DIY

:wave: twin! @SnapDragon NY

View attachment 191260
I hope you are loving the Billet Box! The white is so pretty and I am so glad you were able to get a white one, we will be true twins when you start using the Pioneer Insider ! I can see why people fall into that deep rabbit hole- I resisted for so long and glad I took the leap!

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I hope you are loving the Billet Box! The white is so pretty, we will be true twins when you start using the Pioneer Insider ! I can see why people fall into that deep rabbit hole- I resisted for so long and glad I took the leap!
Yes really enjoying it! Love the white too! I also wanted a SXK BB for a long time & was so confused about which boro to buy for the way we vape but when you loved the Pioneer Insider I knew I would too! And finally no more confusion lol!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I am glad we both got the VV Pulse AIO too- that RBA is nice as well and easy to use- vapes great too. Great we can use either boro bridge in either device!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Dug a Vaporesso Luxe S out of mothballs since I gave my GV Nova to my son yesterday. Vaping the Luxe now with an SC Aromamizer Supreme with the Kilo Marshmallow Crisp and TFA Cinnamon Red Hots tank mix.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Revenant Cartel 160 with SC Aromamizer Supreme V2, Kilo Marshmallow Crisp tank mix with cinnamon

VU Sponsors