Become a Patron!

Your Vape Today? Mod, rba, juice, etc

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
SVA Kimech V2 for the mod. Advken Gorge sporting its Ultem top cap and drip tip for the RDA. A simple 26 ga Kanthal coil at 3 mm ID rating at ~0.30 to 0.35 Ω is the coil, been there probably 6 months. I do swap the Muji cotton wick out every so often. Unflavored max VG free base juice at 18mg/ml nicotine strength. Got other stuff here but this seems attached to my hand. :)

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Dotmod AIO SE
Dot RBA
Get Your Kicks(bubble gum)- The Sauce LA

20200919_131856.jpg

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Vaporesso Luxe S with SC Aromamizer Supreme V3, Kilo Marshmallow Crisp with cinnamon
eLeaf iStick 100TC with Augvape Merlin Mini RTA, Cinnamallow Torte diy

Yes, it's a cinnamon day. Been having those quite often lately.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Yes, it's a cinnamon day. Been having those quite often lately.
Cinnamon Fireball eliquid my local shop mixed up is what helped me get off cigarettes- loved that flavor for many months.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Cinnamon Fireball eliquid my local shop mixed up is what helped me get off cigarettes- loved that flavor for many months.
Ha! Madvapes' Cinnamon Pear was my first actual ADV. So yeah, me too! I had gotten away from it for a while, but then when I started vaping bubblegum again, I couldn't believe how much I had missed it without realizing.

I read somewhere that cinnamon isn't the healthiest thing to vape, but it cannot possibly be as bad as those 39 years of tobacco smoke. At this point I'm only about two months away from 11 years' vaping - it's a little late to worry about it now anyway! lol

When my youngest daughter was vaping, Fireball was her ADV. She was stuck big time on it!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Ha! Madvapes' Cinnamon Pear was my first actual ADV. So yeah, me too! I had gotten away from it for a while, but then when I started vaping bubblegum again, I couldn't believe how much I had missed it without realizing.

I read somewhere that cinnamon isn't the healthiest thing to vape, but it cannot possibly be as bad as those 39 years of tobacco smoke. At this point I'm only about two months away from 11 years' vaping - it's a little late to worry about it now anyway! lol

When my youngest daughter was vaping, Fireball was her ADV. She was stuck big time on it!
Yes cinnamon is such a great strong flavor- tasted way better than cigarettes for sure!
I love the bakery and candy cinnamon flavors still, actually any candy flavor is a favorite of mine, love the bubble gums too. The Fireball I used to vape reminded me of the cinnamon tooth picks we all would chew on when we were teens.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Vaporesso Luxe S with SC Aromamizer Supreme V3, Kilo Marshmallow Crisp with cinnamon
Voopoo X217 with GV Zeus X Mesh, Freeman Ruth's Loot

and in the other room....with the cold meds and the aspirin and the cough drops.....

iJoy Capo 100 with Captain Elite RTA, Hoosier Vapes' Bubblegum
iJoy Mini with Wasp Nano RTA, Kilo Honey Creme
Hohm Slice 26650 with Augvape Intake RTA, DLLT

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Woke up feeling good enough to build a new-to-me Bonza RDA (thanks @R3alJim Shady - I owe you some feedback!!) and put it on a Kennedy Cobblestone clone (thanks @bx10r !!), two five-wrap framed staple Claptons at 0.20 ohms with DIY pink bubblegum!

Going back to bed in a minute. Yeah, came down with something during the night last night. Yuck.

IMG_20220409_162007.jpg

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Dovpo Odin 100 with SC Aromamizer Lite, Kilo Marshmallow Crisp (no cinnamon this time)
iJoy Elite Mini box with Wasp Nano RTA, Kilo Honey Creme

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
iJoy Shogun Univ with Dvarw DL RTA, Tres Leches diy

@DogMan I like that you included info about your coil. That adds a lot to my perception of the vape you're getting out of your gear. I've used the build you describe there, or very close to it, in several of my devices. It's a great build for mech squonkers.

In the Dvarw clone I'm vaping today, my notes tell me there's a 26 gauge SS round-wire coil at 0.52 ohms, but I didn't include the coil diameter or the wrap count. Mod is set to 27.5 watts.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
iJoy Shogun Univ with Dvarw DL clone, Tres Leches diy (I seem to be stuck on this!)
Kennedy Vindicator clone with Rebel Recoil RDA, Met4 Golden Ticket

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Dotmod Squonk 100w
Mongrel RDA
Raspberry Dream
Freeman Juice Co

20210318_153214.jpg

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Voopoo Argus GT with HV Dead Rabbit RTA clone, Citrus Snap diy
GV Aegis Max with GV Zeus X Mesh, Kilo White Chocolate Strawberry

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Dovpo Odin 100 with SC Aromamizer Lite, Pink Bubblegum diy
GV Aegis Max with GV Zeus X Mesh, Citrus Snap diy

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
iJoy Shogun Univ with Dvarw DL clone, Tres Leches diy
Voopoo Argus GT with Dead Rabbit RTA clone, Citrus Snap diy

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Lost Vape's black & silver Furyan mechanical mod using a 21700 "Molly Cell" battery. That is topped by a stainless Damn Mongrel RDA using a 0.50 Ω 3 mm ID coil, simple single strand wire. The juice is unflavored 18mg/ml nicotine strength VG base.

Also using a SVA Kimech V2 semi-mechanical mod. It is topped by a Advken Gorge RDA with a 0.30 Ω 3 mm ID single strand wire coil. Juice is the same as the Furyan.

In rotation at times are SQ squonk mods using the same juice. They have simple single wire strand coils that are 0.30 to 0.35 Ω. One has a Requim RDA, the other a Oumier Wasp Nano V1 RDA.

If you get the idea I like to vape simply, you're reading it correctly. :) The KISS principle works rather well for me & I don't see much if any need to alter that. I'm not a flavor or cloud chaser, not a whomper or toodle'er. I'm a moderate vaper as I'm moderate in most things in living.

VU Sponsors