nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
eLeaf iStick Pico S with SC Aromamizer (the OG), Confetti Shortbread diy about to be Kilo Birthday Cake
SVA Kimech V3 with Yachtvape Claymore RDA, Citrus Snap diy
LV Centaurus Quest BF with Augvape Alexa RDA, V'Nilla Christmas Cookies & Milk

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Unflavored max vg juice at 18mg/ml nicotine strength in the two below.
  1. Lost Vape Furyan sqounk (got a silver one) mod with a 20700 "Molly Cell" battery.
  2. Signature Tips 18650 cell squonkeer with a fresh "Molly Cell".
The Furyan has Damn Vapes Mongrel RDA with a coil running 0.30(+\-)0.05 oHm.

The SQ has the same coil but an Advken Gorge RDA.

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Aspire Mixx with Taifun GX clone, Pink Bubblegum diy

If this Taifun keeps vaping as well as it does right now, I might have to call it the BEST RTA EVER! Wish me luck!

Got a 4-wrap N80 tri-core Clapton in it, 3.5mm, wicked heavy against the stainless cables that go down into the tank, genny style.

This is the tank that Customs sent back to Hong Kong. FT arranged to try again to deliver, plus gave me a couple bucks on a gift certificate. It was worth the wait, if current performance is any indication of future performance. The thing is a vaping wunderkind!!!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
eLeaf iStick Pico S with Taifun GT4 clone, Kilo White Chocolate Strawberry
Aspire Mixx with Taifun GX clone, Pink Bubblegum diy
LV Centaurus Quest squonker with Augvape Alexa RDA, V'Nilla Christmas Cookies & Milk

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Voopoo Drag 3 with Kayfun Five Squared SE clone, Citrus Snap diy
Asmodus Luna squonker with Elder Dragon RDA, Butter Cream Cookie diy

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Voopoo X217 with GV Zeus X Mesh RTA, Freeman Ruth's Loot (chocolate chip cookie)
DotAIO SE with Ulton DotMission bridge, Mix of Waffle King Strawberries & Cream and Freeman Red District

This WK Strawberries & Cream has got some kind of an unsweetened pastry or crust flavor in it that is just awful. I got the tank about halfway vaped and then topped it off with Freeman Red District, hoping that would improve it. I may end up dumping the whole tank. It is wretched. Not worse that the WKS&C by itself, but still awful.

Anyone else had experience with this flavor? Is it just me? (And I entirely accept the premise that it really might be just me - I know my taste buds are strange.)

I just realized. It might be GRAHAM CRACKER. Oh I do NOT like graham cracker, and this is exactly why. After it steeps a while it just takes over completely.

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
This WK Strawberries & Cream has got some kind of an unsweetened pastry or crust flavor in it that is just awful. I got the tank about halfway vaped and then topped it off with Freeman Red District, hoping that would improve it. I may end up dumping the whole tank. It is wretched. Not worse that the WKS&C by itself, but still awful.
Never vaped Waffle King S&C but have had some really bad tasting fruit / donut flavors, like uncooked dough that overwelms to juice- blech! No way to fix that.

:blech:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
LV Centaurus with GV Zeus X (not mesh) RTA, Biscotti Joe diy (emptying this out so I can try Don Juan Cafe later today or tomorrow)
LV Centaurus Quest squonker with Augvape Alexa RDA, V'Nilla Christmas Cookies & Milk
Asmodus Pumper 18 with Elder Dragon RDA, Lime Cooler

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
LV Grus
Kylin Mini RTA
Blue Collar- Freeman Juice Co

View attachment 194075

That RTA reminds me of the Voopoo Rimfire that I have packed away. It's a big RTA, or at least it was bigger than every other RTA I had at the time I bought it.

I have arrived at a situation that is challenging, in that I don't have enough "table room" to have out all the mods I'd need to provide bases to all the atomizers I love and would like to have available all the time. I also don't have enough liquid flavors any more to keep all those RTAs filled with something different and good.
Oh, the Torture! :gaah: The Despair! :sad: The Wringing of Hands! :eek: The Swearing! :blah: :cuss2: The Futility Of It All! 🤣

Today I am vaping an LV Centaurus with a GV Zeus X (not mesh) RTA, Biscotti Joe diy. Sigh.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I have arrived at a situation that is challenging, in that I don't have enough "table room" to have out all the mods I'd need to provide bases to all the atomizers I love and would like to have available all the time. I also don't have enough liquid flavors any more to keep all those RTAs filled with something different and good.
I have the same problem, lol!
I usually just keep a few up and running at a time, the rest are all stored in their boxes in a few cabinets and a big plastic tub.
The Kylin mini RTA is the smaller single coil deck RTA but holds 5mls. Vapes great and I think I have 3 of them, lol.
The Kylin RTA is a little bigger with dual coil deck and holds 6 mls.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
SVA Kimech V3 with Yachtvape Claymore RDA, Citrus Snap diy
Aspire Mixx with Taifun GX RDTA clone, Pink Bubblegum diy

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Asmodus Luna squonker with Elder Dragon RDA, Crepe du Soleil diy (orange & Nutella crepe)
Voopoo Drag 3 with Kayfun 5 Squared SE RTA clone, Citrus Snap diy

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Well, well, well. Guess what? I just remembered I had a question some months ago as to whether or not a DotAIO bridge would work in an OhmAIO, since some other parts are interchangeable between the two. And, in fact, this Ulton DotMission bridge I bought from @zakumadness works like a charm in my OhmAIO. As a matter of fact, it produces much better flavor in the Ohm device than it does in the Dot, most likely because the air is more restricted in the Ohm. I'm afraid it has found a permanent new home, and I'm without a bridge to use in the Dot!

But anyway, for a few more minutes, that's what I'm vaping...the OhmAIO...containing a mixture of Waffle King Strawberries & Cream and Freeman Red District, in addition to my Centaurus with a Zeus X RTA filled with King's Crest Don Juan Cafe.

Learn something new every day, eh? :)

VU Sponsors