nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Voopoo X217 with GV Zeus X Mesh, Freeman Ruth's Loot (choc chip cookie)
SVA Kimech V3 squonker with Elder Dragon RDA, Citrus Snap diy
LV Centaurus with GV Zeus X RTA, Tiramisu Cream diy
GV Aegis Max with GV Zeus X Mesh, Kilo White Chocolate Strawberry

Last edited:

gloopdegurp

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Geekvape L200
Wotofo Serpent
Humble - Smash Mouth (absolute coil gunker!)

IMG_20220711_180240456~2.jpg

I think I only had the previous coil in for one wick so was just going to clean it and change cotton.
Pulled out the deck and went, "Nope!"
Not even going to bother with that mess. New coil time.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
iJoy Shogun Univ with Dvarw DL clone, Giddyup Juice (berries and mint/koolada)
Ram squonker with Elder Dragon RDA, Backyard Vanilla diy remix
SVA Kimech V3 with Yachtvape Claymore RDA, Citrus Snap diy

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Asmodus Pumper 18 with LV Centaurus Solo RDA, Sadboy Key Lime Cookie (this is some fantastic e-liquid)
Voopoo Drag 3 with Kayfun 5 Squared SE clone, Citrus Snap diy

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Dotmod AIO SE
Pioneer Insider for Dot
Get Your Kicks (bubblegum)- The SauceLA

View attachment 194949

@SnapDragon NY I've meant to ask you about this combination of tank and liquid. I assume since you're still vaping bubblegum out of this tank, there's been no hazing or cracking? I had wondered and really hesitated to vape cinnamon/citrus/mint in some of the materials used in boro-type tanks and/or RTAs that have tanks that are not glass. It seems like you've had bubblegum in this tank for a good while, and it looks fine. Well, and come to think of it, I have my diy Citrus Snap in a Kayfun 5 Squared that has some sort of a non-glass/plastic/ultem or something tank, and it seems to have done fine.

I imagine you recall from years ago all the warnings about liquid flavors that would cause tank cracking, especially since you vaped cinnamon for a good while, if memory serves? Hopefully I'm just being paranoid.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
@SnapDragon NY I've meant to ask you about this combination of tank and liquid. I assume since you're still vaping bubblegum out of this tank, there's been no hazing or cracking? I had wondered and really hesitated to vape cinnamon/citrus/mint in some of the materials used in boro-type tanks and/or RTAs that have tanks that are not glass. It seems like you've had bubblegum in this tank for a good while, and it looks fine. Well, and come to think of it, I have my diy Citrus Snap in a Kayfun 5 Squared that has some sort of a non-glass/plastic/ultem or something tank, and it seems to have done fine.

I imagine you recall from years ago all the warnings about liquid flavors that would cause tank cracking, especially since you vaped cinnamon for a good while, if memory serves? Hopefully I'm just being paranoid.
Hi Nadalama-
Oh yes I remember juice cracking and melting the older tanks. I had it happen to a few of them until I bought glass only since I love cinnamon vapes. I remember the list Mt Baker Vapor had of all the tank cracker liquids.
I use the Pioneer Insider for Dot and for BB- one of my BB boro tanks has been using Apple Fritter for over a month and Synapse(apple pie) for many months with no cracking or glazing.
The plastic they use must be more durable and resistant to cracking like those old tanks from the past.
Yes and the Get Your Kicks Bubblegum in the Insider for Dot is doing fine- no cracking ,glazing or melting.
6ml PCTG clear tank for the Billet box and I believe the same material for the Dot tank.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VV Pulse AIO
Pulse Vessel
Foreplay :teehee:( strawberry banana) - Johnny's Juice
flavor is OK, but hoping it would taste more like my favorite Jungle King(strawberry,banana,kiwi) which tastes like juicy fruit gum.

20220203_205901.jpg

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Hi Nadalama-
Oh yes I remember juice cracking and melting the older tanks. I had it happen to a few of them until I bought glass only since I love cinnamon vapes. I remember the list Mt Baker Vapor had of all the tank cracker liquids.
I use the Pioneer Insider for Dot and for BB- one of my BB boro tanks has been using Apple Fritter for over a month and Synapse(apple pie) for many months with no cracking or glazing.
The plastic they use must be more durable and resistant to cracking like those old tanks from the past.
Yes and the Get Your Kicks Bubblegum in the Insider for Dot is doing fine- no cracking ,glazing or melting.
6ml PCTG clear tank for the Billet box and I believe the same material for the Dot tank.

Thank you! I really appreciate your feedback!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
LV Grus with Augvape Boreas V1, Tom's Cherry Lemonade
LV Centaurus BF with Augvape Alexa RDA, V'Nilla Christmas Cookies & Milk
Ram squonker with Elder Dragon RDA, Backyard Vanilla diy remix
DotAIO SE with DotMOBB bridge clone, King's Crest Duchess Reserve (Tres Leches cake with butterscotch)

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Wismec Luxotic BF squonker with O-Atty V1 (clone) RDA, Spice Cake diy; I'll be changing the flavor in this today to CWC diy
Dot AIO SE with DotMOBB bridge, King's Crest Duchess Reserve

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Asmodus Luna with Elder Dragon RDA, Crepe du Soleil (orange marmalade & Nutella crepe)
Vaporesso Luxe S with SC Aromamizer Supreme V3, Kilo Marshmallow Crisp with cinnamon

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Aspire Mixx with Hurricane Jr. RTA (clone), Tiramisu Cream diy remix
DotAIO SE with DotMOBB bridge (clone), King's Crest Duchess Reserve (Tres Leches cake w/butterscotch)
Asmodus Pumper 18 with LV Centaurus Solo RDA, Sadboy Key Lime Cookie

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
iJoy Shogun Univ with Dvarw DL RTA clone, Maple Cake diy
Aspire Mixx with Haar RTA clone, Spice Cake diy
Voopoo Drag X with RTA Pod tank, Tiramisu Cream diy

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
eLeaf Pico S with SC Aromamizer RDTA, Crepe du Soleil diy
SVA Kimech V3 with Elder Dragon RDA, Citrus Snap diy

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So when I started vaping, it was all MTL. "drop-in" coils but did get a RTA and enjoyed that too. played around with something called the Aspire Quad Flex kit (you could make a RDA, a RDTA and a Nautilus X drop-in coil tank... got that kit for $10 on clearance sale... miss those days) Anyway, so moved on to restricted DL (and fell in love with that) Then I got this "subohm" mod/tank (Vaporesso Revenger X with NRG tank) My first real DL setup. Now that I still do MTL, RDL and DL, I have found that I really am fed up with MTL. I even have a RBA that should work with that NRG tank (but for now, I love the GT core coils... dual mesh) Next is RDAs. Long story short (LOL) Right now, I wish I had given up on MTL a long time ago and just got more dual battery mods, subohm tanks and RDAs (and bigger RTAs) Anyway, I'm loving my Revenger X (the one with the touch screen) my NRG tank (looking forward to trying the iJoy RBA) and vaping my DIY lemon, licorice, butter mint w/marshmallow. I may end up going total dripping... RDAs (and yes, I regret not trying squonking)

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
OhmAIO with DotMission bridge, Freeman Red District (strawberry mixed fruit)
Aspire Mixx with Haar clone RTA, Tiramisu Cream diy
Asmodus Pumper 18 with LV Centaurus Solo RDA, Sadboy Key Lime Cookie

VU Sponsors