Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
It's RED day.

iJoy Shogun Univ (black frame, red resin) with black Dvarw DL clone, marbled red drip tip, Giddyup Juice diy
SVA Kimech V3 (red) with stainless Elder Dragon RDA, Citrus Snap diy

gloopdegurp

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
GV L200, Wotofo Serpent RTA, DIY - Milk & Honey clone

GV L200, Wotofo Serpent RTA, DIY - Strawmilk (wip)

Eleaf Power 2C, Steam Crave Aromamizer RDTA, Shijin - Dragon Cloud

GV Aegis Legend, SMOK Big Baby Beast (RBA), Vapetasia - Milk of the
Poppy

LV Thelema Quest 200, "Cloudy" (Hellvape Fat Rabbit Solo RTA), Taylor Desserts - Berry Crunch

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Asmodus Luna squonker with Yachtvape Claymore RDA, Crepe du Soleil diy (orange marmalade/Nutella crepe)
iJoy Shogun Univ with Dvarw DL clone, Maple Cake diy

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Aspire Mixx with Haar RTA clone, Caramel Waffle Cappuccino diy
DotAIO SE with DotMobb bridge clone, King's Crest Duchess Reserve
VV Requiem squonker with Yachtvape Claymore RDA, Solo Punch diy (strawberry/orange and lime sherbet/ginger ale punch)

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Aspire Plato AIO, Backyard Vanilla diy remix (dug this out of mothballs since I've been enjoying AIOs so much lately - one of the few factory coil devices I still have - running a 1.8 ohm Nautilus coil)
Asmodus Luna with VV Requiem RDA, Crepe du Soleil diy (orange marmalade/Nutella crepe)

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Geekvape L200
Wismec Bellerophon RTA (bargain bin purchase - 1st build)
Sadboy - Strawberry Jam Cookie
View attachment 195585

How is that Strawberry Jam Cookie? I have some Sadboy Key Lime Cookie, and it's one of the best e-liquids I've ever bought. If the Strawberry Jam is anywhere near as good as the Key Lime, I have to order some!

gloopdegurp

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
How is that Strawberry Jam Cookie? I have some Sadboy Key Lime Cookie, and it's one of the best e-liquids I've ever bought. If the Strawberry Jam is anywhere near as good as the Key Lime, I have to order some!
I'll have to update in a day or so because I added on top of another juice.
I did a partial fill with Milk of the Poppy after building to see how the flavor is with this tank and to watch for leaking.
Wanted to try out the Sadboy so added it on top figuring that the flavors wouldn't clash too bad. I should have a better idea in a little while.

I guess I'm just a dirty vaper 😟

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I'll have to update in a day or so because I added on top of another juice.
I did a partial fill with Milk of the Poppy after building to see how the flavor is with this tank and to watch for leaking.
Wanted to try out the Sadboy so added it on top figuring that the flavors wouldn't clash too bad. I should have a better idea in a little while.

I guess I'm just a dirty vaper 😟

I do that kind of thing, too. Always attributed it to impatience - if I could just wait, I could finish the juice that's already in the tank instead of mixing two flavors together. Sometimes I manage to wait, but not often.

If you like lime, the Key Lime Cookie is really super good. It's quite sweet, though (but not too sweet for me). One of these days I want to try building a recipe for a DIY version of it, though, because I'm just too cheap to pay consistently for store-bought juice.

gloopdegurp

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I do that kind of thing, too. Always attributed it to impatience - if I could just wait, I could finish the juice that's already in the tank instead of mixing two flavors together. Sometimes I manage to wait, but not often.

If you like lime, the Key Lime Cookie is really super good. It's quite sweet, though (but not too sweet for me). One of these days I want to try building a recipe for a DIY version of it, though, because I'm just too cheap to pay consistently for store-bought juice.
I also have their Butter Cookie but haven't tried that yet either.
As part of my panic buying earlier this year I was buying a lot of juice before I realized that I could still get aboard the DIY train.
The Shamrock Cookie looks to be popular as well.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Dotmod AIO SE
Pioneer Insider for Dot
Get Your Kicks(bubblegum) - The Sauce LA

View attachment 195600

I've been completely bowled over by the DotAIO SE. Had no idea how much I'd like it (and truthfully, I didn't like it nearly as much with the DotMission RBA - but the DotMobb is fantastic). I use it for at least a short time every day. The DotMission has a new home in the OhmAIO that @gadget! sent me a while back (thank you again, @gadget!) and the OhmAIO is much improved by the change. It was a medium-tight MTL with the stock tank, and the Mission bridge loosened it up to a restricted DL, so it's getting a lot of use, too.

Don't know what else yet, but this morning I'm vaping a Kennedy Vindicator clone with a Rebel Recoil RDA, dripping Backyard Vanilla remix diy.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
@nadalama
I bought the Dot SE AIO used here on the forum hardware for sale thread(looked like it was never used) and was sent the Dot RBA as well as the factory coil adapter with it, and grateful that it had the RBA since that is an expensive separate purchase, but the draw was too MTL and tight for me- since I use the Pioneer Insider for BB and love that with all the little air flow adapters I pounced and bought one when they came out with the Insider for Dot- Big difference and the Dot AIO gets a lot more use now that it is more of the DL style I like.
Glad you like the Dot- so small isn't it, hard to believe a full size 18650 fits, so pretty too, love the scroll work design and the instructions printed on the other side for the meaning of the lights. I have many covers for it too when Dot had a fantastic Black Friday sale a few years ago and all the battery covers were $5.00 each. Nice to switch up the look- I like the clear panels as well and I got those at FT

The Dotmod RBA and the BP Modz Pioneer Insider RBA for Dot
1659793215148.png1659793513177.png

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
@nadalama
I bought the Dot SE AIO used here on the forum hardware for sale thread(looked like it was never used) and was sent the Dot RBA as well as the factory coil adapter with it, and grateful that it had the RBA since that is an expensive separate purchase, but the draw was too MTL and tight for me- since I use the Pioneer Insider for BB and love that with all the little air flow adapters I pounced and bought one when they came out with the Insider for Dot- Big difference and the Dot AIO gets a lot more use now that it is more of the DL style I like.
Glad you like the Dot- so small isn't it, hard to believe a full size 18650 fits, so pretty too, love the scroll work design and the instructions printed on the other side for the meaning of the lights. I have many covers for it too when Dot had a fantastic Black Friday sale a few years ago and all the battery covers were $5.00 each. Nice to switch up the look- I like the clear panels as well and I got those at FT

The Dotmod RBA and the BP Modz Pioneer Insider RBA for Dot
View attachment 195604View attachment 195606

It's kind of the best of two worlds for me, the SE that is, because although I'm sure that other Dot hardware is super well-made, I'm just not much for gold hardware. I would come closer to buying gold-hardware Dot pieces now than I would have before, just because I know how good they can be - but until I had a Dot piece, I probably would never have made a first purchase if it hadn't been for the SE having silver hardware. But yes, I think the SE is really pretty for all the reasons you state. I'd love to have white panels for mine rather than black, and have seen them around here and there. More than likely I will eventually order them. I'm using one of my AHD drip tips on it, a multi-colored blue/lilac/sage on white, and the white panels would be just perfect with that. (Oh and yes, I bought mine used here as well. Love our Hardware thread!)

gloopdegurp

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I would say give it a shot, I'm enjoying it!
With the Bellerophon I feel I'm getting a bit more cookie than strawberry/jammy flavor. The cookie is tasty and the fruit isn't in your face or too cloyingly sweet.
I just put new wicks in the Druga, 'cause I was like, "Duh, fire up a dripper to test it out!"
It's tasting even better now.

[ramble]
I guess that I should note that I'm trying out new cotton (Puffs), I've been mostly using the pads that Amoza sells up to now.
Also have their Thirteen Feets (yet to try) and Muji pads (just used for the first time the other day).
Also have a box of Rayon. I don't have enough use in with them all to have a favorite yet.

Not sure about my trying to describe the flavors above either as I do not think that I have a very refined vape palate.
More like:
(reads bottle)- "A moist buttery yellow cake laced with juicy blueberries and topped with a sweet sugar glaze with a hint of cinnamon."
(vaping noises...)
(me)- "Mmm, blueberry!"
[/ramble]

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I would say give it a shot, I'm enjoying it!
With the Bellerophon I feel I'm getting a bit more cookie than strawberry/jammy flavor. The cookie is tasty and the fruit isn't in your face or too cloyingly sweet.
I just put new wicks in the Druga, 'cause I was like, "Duh, fire up a dripper to test it out!"
It's tasting even better now.

[ramble]
I guess that I should note that I'm trying out new cotton (Puffs), I've been mostly using the pads that Amoza sells up to now.
Also have their Thirteen Feets (yet to try) and Muji pads (just used for the first time the other day).
Also have a box of Rayon. I don't have enough use in with them all to have a favorite yet.

Not sure about my trying to describe the flavors above either as I do not think that I have a very refined vape palate.
More like:
(reads bottle)- "A moist buttery yellow cake laced with juicy blueberries and topped with a sweet sugar glaze with a hint of cinnamon."
(vaping noises...)
(me)- "Mmm, blueberry!"
[/ramble]

Lol! I have a feeling I'm not much different. I think my mixes bang other people over the head - they aren't subtle at all, is the impression I get. (But then, I'm just not a subtle person either. I'm kinda IN-YER-FACE a bit.)

Takes all kinds to make a world, eh? :teehee:

Thanks for the feedback. If that juice says "STRAWBERRY" I'd probably love it. I've got several other strawberry flavors around here, and all they say is "strawberry." I have what I think is a great Strawberry Cream diy recipe, but I haven't mixed it in a long time since I already have these other flavors going.

@SnapDragon NY I ordered the white SE doors from DotMod. Capital One Shoping found me a discount code that took the price down to $9.01, shipping was $5.00, and they had the white in stock! Couldn't expect any better than that!

Last edited:

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I also have their Butter Cookie but haven't tried that yet either.
As part of my panic buying earlier this year I was buying a lot of juice before I realized that I could still get aboard the DIY train.
The Shamrock Cookie looks to be popular as well.
Sadboy Shamrock Cookie is great, it doesn't taste like too much mint nor tastes like too much coolada to me, but their Pumpkin Cookie is still the best. It tastes... err, how shall I put this... right in the kisser.

gloopdegurp

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Sadboy Shamrock Cookie is great, it doesn't taste like too much mint nor tastes like too much coolada to me, but their Pumpkin Cookie is still the best. It tastes... err, how shall I put this... right in the kisser.

Haha, not sure that I can handle a flavor hit like that!
But now I'm thinking about the pumpkin cookies and whoopie pies with cream cheese frosting/filling that they sell at a local market.
Time to add some more flavors to my BCF wish list.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Just ordered three of the Sadboy flavors - the Strawberry Jam Cookie, Lemon Jam Cookie, and the Shamrock Cookie. Would like to try the pumpkin and custard cookie flavors, maybe next time.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Using two kits, as most days.

Kit 1:

Brass Coppervape mechanical squonker for the mod, using a pet bottle.

Advken Gorge with its Ultem nearly brass colored cap and a drip tip black from the Mongrel for an atty.

Coil is running ~0.30 oHm & using Muji cotton for wick.

Kit 2:

Signature Tips black single 18650 SQ for mod.

Damn Vapes Mongrel with black spit back drip tip.

Coil also running as the other one above.

I swap back and forth between these most days. Not really got a favored preference. They're both nice kits without being too terribly high end.

Juice? Using "junk juice", or straight unflavored at 18mg/ml nicotine strength.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
eLeaf iJust S battery base with Cthulhu Mjolnir RDA, Sadboy Strawberry Jam Cookie (yummy!)
Smok Alike AIO with Toffee Coffee diy
SVA Kimech V3 squonker with Elder Dragon RDA, Citrus Snap diy

gloopdegurp

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
GV Aegis Legend, SMOK TFV9, Sadboy - Strawberry Jam Cookie

GV L200, Wotofo Serpent Elevate RTA, Vaptasia - Milk of the Poppy

LV Thelema Quest 200, Hellvape Fat Rabbit Solo RTA ("Cloudy"), DIY - random flavor combo tester (inspired "A Vanilla Cookie" mix from it last night)

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Aspire Mixx with Haar clone RTA, Caramel Waffle Cappuccino remix diy
Aspire Mixx with Taifun GX clone, Pink Bubblegum diy
Aspire Plato (Nautilus 1.8 ohm factory coil), King's Crest Duchess Reserve

Aspire day!