nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Vaporesso Luxe S with SC Aromamizer Supreme V3, Kilo Marshmallow Crisp with cinnamon
5AVape clone of Hussar BXR boro mod with Mobb V2 clone bridge, Sadboy Lemon Cookie

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
How have you been, I hope your enjoying this Labor Day.
I have been OK Bob- doing lots of work on the interior of the house. We had our big cookout and fireworks last weekend. Been pouring rain here on this Labor Day.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I'm gradually working through some of my mod + RTA rigs, vaping the juice down so I can clean and put them away. Today I'm working on:

Revenant Cartel 160 with SC Aromamizer Supreme V2, Kilo Marshmallow Crisp with cinnamon
eLeaf Pico S with SC Aromamizer, Spice Cake diy

gloopdegurp

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Time to buy another mod! :)
Haha, I actually do have tactical and strategic reserves! If I press my old Picos and MVP 3 Pros back into service I wouldn't need to call up any reserves...yet.
Without those I have up to seven mods going, though usually only four or five.
I think my issue is more that when I take one atty out of rotation I end up building one or two others.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
VV Pulse AIO
Pulse Vessel RBA
Jungle King- Freeman Juice Co

View attachment 197083

I think my Pulse is supposed to be delivered today. I ordered a black one. Can't wait!

Haven't decided yet what I'm vaping today. Still having breakfast....bacon & cheese biscuits!

ETA:

Asmodus Luna with VV Requiem RDA, Solo Punch diy (strawberry, orange, lime, ginger ale)
iJoy Shogun Univ with Dvarw DL clone, Maple Cake diy

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I think my Pulse is supposed to be delivered today. I ordered a black one. Can't wait!
I really think you will like this AIO- much longer battery life than the Billet Box, and the Pulse Vessel is really easy to build and wick. For the price it is a pretty good deal and the Vessel will fit in the Billet Box too! I have been using mine every day since I got in I think in December 2021. Works great, I fill it with my AllDay vape - Jungle King.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I really think you will like this AIO- much longer battery life than the Billet Box, and the Pulse Vessel is really easy to build and wick. For the price it is a pretty good deal and the Vessel will fit in the Billet Box too! I have been using mine every day since I got in I think in December 2021. Works great, I fill it with my AllDay vape - Jungle King.

I've really been looking forward to getting the Pulse, and especially want to try the Vessel. I like the looks of the deck. Unfortunately it didn't get here today. It sat in Roanoke until after lunch, so I just hope it shows up tomorrow.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I've really been looking forward to getting the Pulse, and especially want to try the Vessel. I like the looks of the deck. Unfortunately it didn't get here today. It sat in Roanoke until after lunch, so I just hope it shows up tomorrow.
Awww- I hope you get it tomorrow, disappointing when things don't get to you when they think they would. I haven't ordered any gear at all since December 2021. I Ordered The Pulse AIO and the Pioneer Insider for Dot RBA Boro. I really need to place an order to FT , guess I need to buy the gift certificate thru PP since my bank won't let me use my CC with them.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
VV Pulse AIO.5 with VV Vessel RBA, King's Crest Duchess Reserve (Tres Leches cake with butterscotch)
5AVape clone of Hussar BXR AIO with Mobb M2 V2 clone, Sadboy Lemon Cookie
SVA Kimech V3 with Elder Dragon RDA, Citrus Snap diy

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VV Pulse AIO.5 with VV Vessel RBA
Yay you got it- I hope you are liking the VV AIO- I have the OG and you got the .5 so a little different.
Some of the earlier Vessel RBAs were so loose and the mod couldn't sense it. Mine seems fine and no problems with it.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Yay you got it- I hope you are liking the VV AIO- I have the OG and you got the .5 so a little different.
Some of the earlier Vessel RBAs were so loose and the mod couldn't sense it. Mine seems fine and no problems with it.

I saw something about that yesterday in a review I was watching (Grimm Green, I think), about the deck being loose. Mine is by no means very snug, but it wasn't loose enough to actually fall apart like Nick's did.

Probably still a good idea to make a habit of filling it once it's already snugged down in the mod, eh? Just what you need, juice all over the place because the deck decided to just fall out the bottom of the thing. I can see myself coming unglued if that happened!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
5AVape clone of Hussar BXR boro mod with Mobb M2 V2 bridge, Sadboy Lemon Cookie
VV Requiem protected mech squonker with SXK Entheon clone RDA, Backyard Vanilla remix diy
eLeaf Pico S with Dvarw DL clone, Giddyup Juice diy (cold berries)

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VV Pulse AIO.5 with VV Vessel RBA, King's Crest Duchess Reserve (Tres Leches cake with butterscotch)
5AVape clone of Hussar BXR AIO with Mobb M2 V2 clone, Sadboy Lemon Cookie
SVA Kimech V3 with Elder Dragon RDA, Citrus Snap diy
Do you have a particularly busy day? This is quite a line up all at once

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Do you have a particularly busy day? This is quite a line up all at once

I'd tend to vape more and switch between rigs more often if I had a boring day! :) But it's been kind of an average day, really, except that for some reason I've been easily distracted. That isn't all that unusual, though. I might need to bump my nic up a little bit. Already had to bump my AD.

I've actually switched out the Elder Dragon on the Kimech for an Entheon and I like it very much. It's a better fit there, and the Elder Dragon is a better fit for my Luna squonker.

Seems like every time I get a new piece of gear, then I go to switching things around. The Mongrel from day before yesterday started all this! :teehee:

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The "Hawk Mod"

Older pic shows it with it's proper Asmodus Galatek atty, it's down for maintenance currently.
So, I put a spare Flave on it. Because why wouldn't I? :p

ZiLL8Dvl.jpg

Juice is a DIY'd Mad Murdoc's Radiator Pluid clone. Yes, it's scary green. seahawk_thm_up.png

Last edited:

VU Sponsors