nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Timekeeper Revolver tube mech (clone) with Deathwish Modz' Imp RDA, Adaptation of Backyard Vanilla diy
Aspire Mixx with Taifun GX (clone), Pink Bubblegum diy

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Press Corps
Smok Fetch Pro 80w
Smok RBA
Blue Ballz( blue bubblegum) - Johnny's Juice

View attachment 194403
I was looking for one of those to put on my list of considerations and couldn't find one. Went with Kylin AIO and really like it as a runabout.
Small, 18650, RDTA, 4.5+ml. I didn't carry batteries around before Drag Mini stopped but now don't carry juice since I used to take the 2ml Druga. It runs a .5ish alien or clapton @ about 27w and currently vanilla custard diy.
1656016207122.png
1656016239624.jpeg

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I was looking for one of those to put on my list of considerations and couldn't find one. Went with Kylin AIO and really like it as a runabout.
Yes some of these AIOs are really nice- bought mine to take out and about- so small fits the palm of my hand, takes an 18650 battery , uses a RBA, RDTA (which I have) or factory coils and holds almost 5mls of juice. I bought my 1st Fetch Pro when they came out, I think it was $30.00- then the massive price drop to $15.00 each- I bought 5 of these- lol.
I still have and use my 1st AIO- the Kanger Nebox, love that thing and have used it for almost 7 years now. I bought 2 others at $10.00 each waiting for the day my 1st one bites the dust.
The Kylin AIO looks awesome- yes these kinds of mods are great to take on the go!

20190506_124430.jpg

Last edited:

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Press Corps
Kylin takes premade coils with the second pod. Tried that first and like it. Comes with 2 - .3Ω. They only made 2 the other being .15 I think. They're scarce or expensive. Don't know about cross compatibility but knew that going in. Tried that pod first and was good. Which reminds me, I need to vape that pod dry and rinse the coil and save those for a rainy day:)

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
LV Centaurus Quest BF with Elder Dragon RDA, V'Nilla Christmas Cookies & Milk
Wotofo Ram squonker with Yachtvape Claymore RDA, Maple Cake diy
OhmAIO with Ulton DotMission bridge, mix of Waffle King Strawberries & Cream and Freeman Red District

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VV Pulse AIO
Pulse Vessel
Jungle King- Freeman Vape Juice
Decided on using this mod with my all day vape Jungle King- the Molicel 21700 battery lasts all day, way better than the single 18650 that the BB uses! I changed out the Pulse drip tip too, just didn't take a picture with that yet.

20220203_205901.jpg

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Back to work, so the Pulse with Pioneer Insider got a clean and re-wick, loaded with Johnny's Juice Strawberry Custard. BTW you was right @SnapDragon NY about the pioneer, worth every penny, it's the only bridge I use right now.

today1.jpg

VU Sponsors