nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Timekeeper Revolver tube mech (clone) with Deathwish Modz' Imp RDA, Adaptation of Backyard Vanilla diy
Aspire Mixx with Taifun GX (clone), Pink Bubblegum diy

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Smok Fetch Pro 80w
Smok RBA
Blue Ballz( blue bubblegum) - Johnny's Juice

View attachment 194403
I was looking for one of those to put on my list of considerations and couldn't find one. Went with Kylin AIO and really like it as a runabout.
Small, 18650, RDTA, 4.5+ml. I didn't carry batteries around before Drag Mini stopped but now don't carry juice since I used to take the 2ml Druga. It runs a .5ish alien or clapton @ about 27w and currently vanilla custard diy.
1656016207122.png
1656016239624.jpeg

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I was looking for one of those to put on my list of considerations and couldn't find one. Went with Kylin AIO and really like it as a runabout.
Yes some of these AIOs are really nice- bought mine to take out and about- so small fits the palm of my hand, takes an 18650 battery , uses a RBA, RDTA (which I have) or factory coils and holds almost 5mls of juice. I bought my 1st Fetch Pro when they came out, I think it was $30.00- then the massive price drop to $15.00 each- I bought 5 of these- lol.
I still have and use my 1st AIO- the Kanger Nebox, love that thing and have used it for almost 7 years now. I bought 2 others at $10.00 each waiting for the day my 1st one bites the dust.
The Kylin AIO looks awesome- yes these kinds of mods are great to take on the go!

20190506_124430.jpg

Last edited:

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Kylin takes premade coils with the second pod. Tried that first and like it. Comes with 2 - .3Ω. They only made 2 the other being .15 I think. They're scarce or expensive. Don't know about cross compatibility but knew that going in. Tried that pod first and was good. Which reminds me, I need to vape that pod dry and rinse the coil and save those for a rainy day:)

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
LV Centaurus Quest BF with Elder Dragon RDA, V'Nilla Christmas Cookies & Milk
Wotofo Ram squonker with Yachtvape Claymore RDA, Maple Cake diy
OhmAIO with Ulton DotMission bridge, mix of Waffle King Strawberries & Cream and Freeman Red District

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VV Pulse AIO
Pulse Vessel
Jungle King- Freeman Vape Juice
Decided on using this mod with my all day vape Jungle King- the Molicel 21700 battery lasts all day, way better than the single 18650 that the BB uses! I changed out the Pulse drip tip too, just didn't take a picture with that yet.

20220203_205901.jpg

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
BTW you was right @SnapDragon NY about the pioneer, worth every penny, it's the only bridge I use right now.
Glad you are liking the BP Modz Pioneer Insider, I think it is a great boro bridge too, I do like the Pulse Vessel too since I can put a bigger coil in that. I bought a Pioneer Insider for Dotmod to use with my Dot AIO SE- works great with that too!
Loving the VV Pulse AIO too- great battery life on that and nice to have the option of using a 21700 or 20700 battery- all day vaping for me without having to change out the 18650 battery a few times a day like I do with the BB.
I actually like the BP Modz cotton- I bought the 2.5mm fits the 2.5 id coils perfectly- vapes great too. I just need to cut off for length.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
eLeaf iStick TC100 with SC OG Aromamizer RDTA, Bubba Lee diy (pink champagne, lime, pear, ginger cocktail)
Aspire Mixx with Taifun GX clone, Pink bubblegum diy

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Glad you are liking the BP Modz Pioneer Insider, I think it is a great boro bridge too, I do like the Pulse Vessel too since I can put a bigger coil in that. I bought a Pioneer Insider for Dotmod to use with my Dot AIO SE- works great with that too!
Loving the VV Pulse AIO too- great battery life on that and nice to have the option of using a 21700 or 20700 battery- all day vaping for me without having to change out the 18650 battery a few times a day like I do with the BB.
I actually like the BP Modz cotton- I bought the 2.5mm fits the 2.5 id coils perfectly- vapes great too. I just need to cut off for length.

Yea I can't do single 18650 battery, even with me MTL at 20 watts, I can still be running out of power by end of the work day, so only do 21700 now.

But did see a new bridge which actually has top airflow, so no condensation, but it only fits boro mod with Billet threading, as the airflow comes through the top nut, if it fitted the pulse, then would of tried that one for sure. Todd just did a review on it if want to check it out :)

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Yea I can't do single 18650 battery, even with me MTL at 20 watts, I can still be running out of power by end of the work day, so only do 21700 now.

But did see a new bridge which actually has top airflow, so no condensation, but it only fits boro mod with Billet threading, as the airflow comes through the top nut, if it fitted the pulse, then would of tried that one for sure. Todd just did a review on it if want to check it out :)
I just don't know where to buy the Vision RBA to try it. Yes no condensation would be great.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just don't know where to buy the Vision RBA to try it. Yes no condensation would be great.

I only found 1 that was in $'s, Todd did say it would be around $100, they did match that, but couldn't locate where they are, so could be Canada dollars. Sure the china sites will get them soon too. Really like the look of it, but not enough to get a BB though, they make a 21700 BB, I will jump at one, but don't see that happening.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Drag 3 with Kayfun 5 Squared SE clone, Citrus Snap diy
OhmAIO with DotMission bridge, mix of Waffle King Strawberries & Cream and Freeman Red District

VU Sponsors