nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Old-school this morning with a Joyetech eVic VTC Mini kit with the Ego Mega tank w/rebuildable coil, Frosted Lemon Cake, recipe courtesy of @88ArDeN88, and
iJust S with Cthluhlu Mjolnir RDA, Naked's Green Lemon

Must be a lemon morning at my house.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Been a while since posted, just been vaping on the same mods, atties and juice, so nothing new to post, till today, I got some goodies from 3fvape, bridges for my abyss, so we have the abyss with the Insider V2 bridge, loaded with 'Grumpy Old Bastard'

unnamed (31).jpg

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
EHPro 101 regulated tube with Krma Gen RTA, Kilo Marshmallow Creme
GV Athena with DR SQ, adaptation of @Smoky Blue's "OMG" recipe
Voopoo X217 with GV Zeus X Mesh, Freeman Ruth's Loot

Oooh!!! what ya think of my OMG?? lol :p
I need to make me some more and hide the bottle. I can not keep a 30ml around. :drunk:
I need to jump on my pearesto soon too.. and yeah those lusky black currents.. mmm!!!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Oooh!!! what ya think of my OMG?? lol :p
I need to make me some more and hide the bottle. I can not keep a 30ml around. :drunk:
I need to jump on my pearesto soon too.. and yeah those lusky black currents.. mmm!!!

What I mixed is tolerable, but I think I could have done a better job if I'd tinkered with it a little more. Remember this is the mix I converted to non-Flv flavors to see if I could come close to what you mixed with Flv. I doubt this is close. It's a decent flavor, but not outstanding.

On another subject, being the Mama that I am, I just want to pose to you a question of what you'd do if something happened to ELR (or wherever you keep your recipes)? Hopefully everyone has recipes backed up to your PC, or the cloud, or paper, or SOMETHING. I made a .pdf backup of mine again last week and think it's much more user-friendly than the .csv backups I've made in the past.

Just back up yer stuff, people! <3 Just seems to me like it's more important now than it's ever been.

Last edited:

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
What I mixed is tolerable, but I think I could have done a better job if I'd tinkered with it a little more. Remember this is the mix I converted to non-Flv flavors to see if I could come close to what you mixed with Flv. I doubt this is close. It's a decent flavor, but not outstanding.

On another subject, being the Mama that I am, I just want to pose to you a question of what you'd do if something happened to ELR (or wherever you keep your recipes)? Hopefully everyone has recipes backed up to your PC, or the cloud, or paper, or SOMETHING. I made a .pdf backup of mine again last week and think it's much more user-friendly than the .csv backups I've made in the past.

Just back up yer stuff, people! <3 Just seems to me like it's more important now than it's ever been.

ELR.....

I always back up my recipes when adding new ones.

That is as much as I have to say on the recipe side of the site. :)

As far as the OMG.. you are right and if you never tried the og after a good steep, def missing out.
Very hard to replicate, even with just the 4 flavors I put together..

**[Smoky Blue's O.M.G. OG ](https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/3311461/Smoky%20Blue%27s%20O.M.G.%20OG)**

Ingredient|%
:---|---:
Coffee (Flavorah)|0.40
Fried Dough (Flavorah)|0.40
Maple Bar (Flavorah)|0.80
Pound Cake (Flavorah)|1.20

Flavor total: 2.8%

Remember to rate it at [e-liquid-recipes.com!](https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/3311461/Smoky%20Blue%27s%20O.M.G.%20OG)

It's a light fluffy but thick doughnut with maple and coffee.. and a touch of grease from being fried.

Meantime I am vaping a new mix, def not fully steeped! Not on elr or really anywhere else.
It does have potential.. but I am still on the fence with it..

Cakefire

RY4 .4%
Pound Cake .8%
Cupcake Batter .4%
Graham Cracker .4%
Blood orange .6%
Marshmallow Vanilla .8%
Vanilla Bean .4%

That new ry4.. is just fab, and it will take some time to steep. Once it does tho.. I think it will blow a lot of ry4's away.. Def top of the line, with that smoked coffee tobacco, the caramel forward.. <3 So far with my sxmini nano.. yeah.. it's a good morning vape :D I have a few ry4 mixes steeping around..

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
ELR.....

I always back up my recipes when adding new ones.

That is as much as I have to say on the recipe side of the site. :)

As far as the OMG.. you are right and if you never tried the og after a good steep, def missing out.
Very hard to replicate, even with just the 4 flavors I put together..

**[Smoky Blue's O.M.G. OG ](https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/3311461/Smoky%20Blue%27s%20O.M.G.%20OG)**

Ingredient|%
:---|---:
Coffee (Flavorah)|0.40
Fried Dough (Flavorah)|0.40
Maple Bar (Flavorah)|0.80
Pound Cake (Flavorah)|1.20

Flavor total: 2.8%

Remember to rate it at [e-liquid-recipes.com!](https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/3311461/Smoky%20Blue%27s%20O.M.G.%20OG)

It's a light fluffy but thick doughnut with maple and coffee.. and a touch of grease from being fried.

Meantime I am vaping a new mix, def not fully steeped! Not on elr or really anywhere else.
It does have potential.. but I am still on the fence with it..

Cakefire

RY4 .4%
Pound Cake .8%
Cupcake Batter .4%
Graham Cracker .4%
Blood orange .6%
Marshmallow Vanilla .8%
Vanilla Bean .4%

That new ry4.. is just fab, and it will take some time to steep. Once it does tho.. I think it will blow a lot of ry4's away.. Def top of the line, with that smoked coffee tobacco, the caramel forward.. <3 So far with my sxmini nano.. yeah.. it's a good morning vape :D I have a few ry4 mixes steeping around..

When my budget allows, I will definitely order the flavors for your OMG recipe, because that sounds SO good,. I do have the pound cake, but that's the only one. Thanks SB!

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Mage 2.0
Lucid RDA
Rootbeer Float ejuice (DIY)

Over the Easter weekend I put in a fresh pair of Killer coils in the Lucid RDA with some rayon wicking. Killer clouds Killer flavor Killer coils.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Ever since I saw @SnapDragon NY break out his Smok Fetch Pro I have been meaning to break out mine. So I did.
Smok Fetch Pro with Uncle Junk's Junkyard Scotch
Mag Mini (when they decided to go mini on this one, they went MINI) with Sadboy Butter Cookie
Stock coils on both
View attachment 180322
I love my Smok Fetch Pro- who ever said that pod mods suck never tried the Fetch Pro 80w- lol
removable 18650 battery and can get RBAs for it, which I have and use, I also have a RDTA for this super tiny awesome little device. I do use factory coils with this too.
This mod is always on my counter- nice not to mess with glass RTAs all the time too.
I also have the Smok RPM 160- dual 18650 battery pod mod- no RBA for that but I bought the RDTA for it , another great pod mod. I have factory coils for this mod too.
I have a spare back up of each of these pod mods in my cabinet.
I hope you like your Fetch Pro as much as I like mine!
I just can't get over how small this device is- but then you go and show that mini mag- wow that is super tiny.
haha- by the way I am a lady -
:teehee:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I love my Smok Fetch Pro- who ever said that pod mods suck never tried the Fetch Pro 80w- lol
removable 18650 battery and can get RBAs for it, which I have and use, I also have a RDTA for this super tiny awesome little device. I do use factory coils with this too.
This mod is always on my counter- nice not to mess with glass RTAs all the time too.
I also have the Smok RPM 160- dual 18650 battery pod mod- no RBA for that but I bought the RDTA for it , another great pod mod. I have factory coils for this mod too.
I have a spare back up of each of these pod mods in my cabinet.
I hope you like your Fetch Pro as much as I like mine!
I just can't get over how small this device is- but then you go and show that mini mag- wow that is super tiny.
haha- by the way I am a lady -
:teehee:

There are definitely some good ones out there. I enjoy my Aspire Mulus and Smok Alike, but the Drag Xs are my favorites. I got rebuildable decks/RBAs for all of them, and they vape really good - unlike some pod mod RBAs, which are effectively MTL even if the factory coils aren't. The Voopoo RBA that they came out with when they released the Vinci is a good example. That thing, imo, is total rubbish.

So since you guys reminded me of all these AIOs that I hardly ever use, I'm vaping the Smok Alike this morning, although I'm going to have to charge it momentarily. Vapes very nice with a 0.62 ohm coil in it at 32 watts, and iirc, Orange Brandy diy liquid. Also:

HCigar VT75 with Nautilus GT, Freeman Vice Cream, which I probably will change to Naked StrawLime when this runs out
EHPro 101 with Krma Gen RTA, Kilo Marshmallow Creme

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
So since you guys reminded me of all these AIOs that I hardly ever use, I'm vaping the Smok Alike this morning, although I'm going to have to charge it momentarily. Vapes very nice with a 0.62 ohm coil in it at 32 wat
The Alike takes the same coils as the Fetch Pro, I chose the Fetch Pro because of the removable 18650 battery, but the Alike looked pretty sweet- yes , love these DL coils and super airy vaping on these pod mods. I was shocked on how great the Fetch Pro vaped the 1st time I tried out- really surprised- in a good way. Puts some of my RTAs to shame and the whole pod mod is the size of some of my RTAs- lol

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
iJust S battery with Cthuhlu Mjolnir RDA, Naked Green Lemon
iJoy Shogun Univ with Dvarw DL, Nutty Coconut
Voopoo X217 with GV Zeus X Mesh, Freeman Ruth's Loot

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
authentic-geekvape-athena-squonk-mechanical-box-mod-black-aluminum-65ml-1-x-18650.jpg

The replacement of my liked Coppervape squonkers. The Geekvape Athena mods are quite nice once you get used to them.
0003089_oumier-wasp-nano-rda-clear-white_540.jpeg

Oumier Wasp Nano 22mm RDA seems more suited to be a MTL style dripper. I use it fine for restricted DL squonking.
UnflavoredFlavorless-E-Liquid-by-Juishy-Juice.png

The juice isn't that brand. Think it's Heartland Vape's, max VG at 18mg/ml nicotine strength.

I got other gear I rotate out. Got a Wasp on a Wisemec Luxotic squonker. Still got a brass Coppervape in rotation with gee, a Wasp on it. Got a Thunderhead Creations squonk mod and Thunder Storm RDA.

Got a Topside Lite I'm pulling out of rotation. Got a Vandy Vape pulse out of rotation. On the Topside is the Advken Gorge RDA, the Pulse has a Demon RDA clone.

I don't use but one at a time. *grins* Nice to swap out back and forth between a few but I'm kind of putting stuff back for a longer haul. Mechanical mods ought to last quite a bit if I keep them up. Still you don't want to be without.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
IPV Eclipse with Augvape Boreas V2 RTA, and this morning I can't remember what liquid I put in it. I just refilled it yesterday, and poof! Damn if I know.
LV Grus with OBS Engine Nano, Kilo Cinnamon Roll
Asmodus Pumper with VA Radius V2 clone, Confetti Shortbread

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
IPV Eclipse with Augvape Boreas V2 RTA, and this morning I can't remember what liquid I put in it. I just refilled it yesterday, and poof! Damn if I know.
Hm, sounds about par for course. *grin* Love ya, Bright Eyes. Having those times myself. Couldn't remember if I had wiped down a toilet today, did it thrice just to be sure. *smh*

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Asvape Cobra sub tank

*looks at it in picture, then looks it up, arches an eyebrow and goes "hmmmm" ... ponders before passing along* That's a purrty tank, even if I is not a tank kinda guy. If'n they makes an RBA style coil insert thingy for it, might be one to consider dropping cheddar to has. Hm, 3Fvape don't list an RBA deck. Don't see it on a few other sites either, Element, Heaven Gifts. Well, that kind of puts me off, proprietary coil only, pfft.

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
*looks at it in picture, then looks it up, arches an eyebrow and goes "hmmmm" ... ponders before passing along* That's a purrty tank, even if I is not a tank kinda guy. If'n they makes an RBA style coil insert thingy for it, might be one to consider dropping cheddar to has. Hm, 3Fvape don't list an RBA deck. Don't see it on a few other sites either, Element, Heaven Gifts. Well, that kind of puts me off, proprietary coil only, pfft.
Actually there is no RBA for that beautiful tank, which is what got me into buying RTAs,RDAs and RDTAs and only sub tanks that either came with or I could buy a RBA for.
It finally clicked to me years ago that I needed to get rebuildables if I wanted to keep vaping for years to come and it was this Cobra tank that pushed me to rebuildables when I couldn't buy any more packs of coils for it- they stopped making them.
I have 4 packs of coils left and when they are gone so are these Cobras, in the garbage- I won one, and was given 2 of them and bought another for a sale $4.99. These tanks vape so well too, but when the coils are gone- so are the tanks.

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
when I couldn't buy any more packs of coils for it- they stopped making them.
I have 4 packs of coils left and when they are gone so are these Cobras, in the garbage- I won one, and was given 2 of them and bought another for a sale $4.99. These tanks vape so well too, but when the coils are gone- so are the tanks.
Yep, one of the biggest reasons I use RDAs. Sure they can design them a bit different here & there. Ultimately though it's a thimble what needs a coil run in it. The basics apply no matter the design.

Damn shame to waste an otherwise nice tank product. A lot of industries, not only vaping, are learning more and more to use open systems. Know a lot of stuff geared toward custodial work is designed to be open system. Of course, custodian is just a fancy way to say dirt mover. Still if we use closed system gear it can be a hassle.

Also know from running as an EMT and doing some CNA work, that field for sure needs open system/s and gear. Food services is another area as well. Yet all these new vapers seem to miss that and go gaga for all the closed end stuff.

Don't get me wrong. I'm sure some can/does do well. Rather not get "tied down" though.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Voopoo Argus GT with RTA Pod tank, mixed bubblegum (part Hoosier, part FLV that I mixed)
LV Grus with GV Zeus X, Toffee Coffee diy
Asmodus Pumper 18 with VA Radius V2 clone, Confetti Shortbread diy

Attachments

• IMG_20210415_104524.jpg
    IMG_20210415_104524.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator