Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Do you have a recipe for that? That seems to be the only flavor that does it for me. The only place I could get it stopped making it.
Sorry I have never DIYed any liquid so no I don't have the recipe for the Fireball eliquid, the shop I went to mixed it up for me. Someone might be able to give you one. Hey @wildgypsy70 , do you have a Fireball recipe? This one was hot(strong) cinnamon like a fireball candy.
Or here is the request link
Good luck on finding the recipe!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
My daughter used to vape a Fireball liquid she bought locally. I'm thinking she said it was cinnamon and menthol. Like really strong cinnamon and menthol. There are probably recipes at ELR, but the one attempt I made at Fireball was horrible. I was trying to use up some Hangsen Menthol 24mg juice that I ordered by mistake, and oof! That stuff nearly knocked me over! You know I love cinnamon, Snap, but that was even too strong for me once I combined it with menthol!

I do have a good recipe for Big Red gum, which is a fairly stout cinnamon. If a person wanted cooling with that, about 1% of WS-23 would do the trick, I think. @NekkidPaul let me know if you have any interest in the Big Red recipe.

Last edited:

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Sorry I have never DIYed any liquid so no I don't have the recipe for the Fireball eliquid, the shop I went to mixed it up for me. Someone might be able to give you one. Hey @wildgypsy70 , do you have a Fireball recipe? This one was hot(strong) cinnamon like a fireball candy.
Or here is the request link
Good luck on finding the recipe!
Hey! Unfortunately, I do not. ☹️ Doesn’t TFA have a red hot flavor? That’s where I’d start. It’s probably something fairly simple like that.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Thanks @wildgypsy70 and @nadalama for the replies!
There was no menthol in the Fireball I used to get, just a straight like the candy Fireball. Yes probably a very simple recipe if my shop mixed it up so many years ago. One of the few flavors I could taste when I 1st started vaping. Plus had to make sure I had glass tanks, that flavor would melt the plastic Kanger tanks I had, before I knew about tank cracker liquids.
Hopefully @NekkidPaul can find a good Fireball recipe. When I google Fireball eliquid recipes some sites show up with recipes for it may be a good start.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
A squonk looking similar to one pictured below. The one I'm using is all black though.

029c708547ad7f187200ca583fbcaf28_720x.jpg

That mod is topped by one of the RDAs in the picture below. It is a Damn Vape - Mongrel RDA.

1668599834234.jpeg

In the squonk bottle got some unflavored max juice at 18 mg/ml nicotine. That is mixed with simply TFA's wintergreen, about 7/8 drops per a 7-9.5 ml bottle. The RDA is running a coil that is pretty much my "standard" single strand Kanthal, 26 ga, at 0.30 to 0.5 +\- 0.02 OhM rating, with an ID of 3 mm.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Got red STABWOOD ! Woot, Woot! :) :D

An Asmodus Luna got in the post to me from my bud @Syythe. Thank you again, bud. :)

1668770173641.jpeg

Tossed the Mongrel on it this morning. Had a Wasp on it, but that wasn't hitting all the bells. *chuckles* Needed to swap bottle & tube, likely due to the cold of late. The rubber of those tubes can be persnickety.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Got red STABWOOD ! Woot, Woot! :) :D

An Asmodus Luna got in the post to me from my bud @Syythe. Thank you again, bud. :)

View attachment 199412

Tossed the Mongrel on it this morning. Had a Wasp on it, but that wasn't hitting all the bells. *chuckles* Needed to swap bottle & tube, likely due to the cold of late. The rubber of those tubes can be persnickety.
Awesome @MyMagicMist - I have 3 of those Lunas. Yes getting the bottle out can be a struggle. Reminds of all the great mods I have put away and maybe should pull back out into rotation, what am I saving them for? Once all my house projects are done and after the holidays are over I will go into my cabinet and start using these again!

20191206_145818.jpg20190711_115540.jpg

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I think the Mongrel works really well on the Luna. That's a great pairing.

BB, you're gonna need a squonk refill bottle, really. That is unless your Luna is way different from mine. Getting that bottle out to refill can be a right nightmare, not to mention what a freakin mess it can make. It's a nice mod but the bottle is just hellish.

I'm vaping an Aspire/Sunbox Boxx boro mod with a VapeSnail bridge, loaded with Sadboy Shamrock Cookie.

I believe right now I'd say that anyone who has a boro mod should have a VapeSnail. It is ridiculously good.

Last edited:

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Awesome @MyMagicMist - I have 3 of those Lunas. Yes getting the bottle out can be a struggle. Reminds of all the great mods I have put away and maybe should pull back out into rotation, what am I saving them for? Once all my house projects are done and after the holidays are over I will go into my cabinet and start using these again!

View attachment 199413View attachment 199414
That purple & green Luna is beautiful! I grabbed the green one from @Syythe and am excited to try it.out!

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
BB, you're gonna need a squonk refill bottle, really.

Yep, got one. Tried refilling the squonk bottle that come with it. That leaked all over. The tube had gotten loose. Sp. I got the bottle out and tried reseating the tube. It was just being a so-and-so. Swapped for a different tube/bottle combo and no leaks.

gloopdegurp

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Doing some delayed (about two days) shake tests on a couple of new testers,
Eleaf Power 2C
Hellvape Drop Dead RDA
DIY - Ginger Queen (eggnog, gingerbread, custard, fruit)
DIY - Obnogious (eggnog, gingerbread, cookie, pudding)

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
SXK Billet Box DNA 60 (purple) with Psyc clone bridge, Sadboy Strawberry Jam Cookie
Aspire/Sunbox Mixx SBS mod (blue) with Taifun GX clone, Pink Bubblegum remix diy

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Chocolate Mint Billet Box with SXK VapeSnail, Sadboy Shamrock Cookie
20221204_181948.jpg

20221204_182146.jpg

Last edited:

gloopdegurp

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Lost Vape Thelema 200
Hellvape Dead Rabbit 3 RDA
DIY tester - White Rabbit Nougat (adapted from Alice in Vapeland White Rabbit Clone by Nuno Martins at ELR)

I'm way behind working through my test mixes (50+ now), this has had nearly a three month steep!

VU Sponsors