Become a Patron!

Zero Modz by Carlos Creation ... CLONED!!

For those who don't know where to find my review, here is the link

http://vapingcheap.com/zero-modz-clone-review/

I needed to give you some feedback. This is an AWESOME review. Everything that I had questions about, you touched on. This is a very professionally and well written review as well. Such a nice change of pace from others I have read. You came off very fair and did not seem to clingy to the product or too hateful towards the product... (Like SOME people have :p). I appreciate the time you took to make sure your readers were not only well informed but also got the awesome views of the mod that you so graciously photographed!

Bravo Nikkita, keep up the good work!

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I needed to give you some feedback. This is an AWESOME review. Everything that I had questions about, you touched on. This is a very professionally and well written review as well. Such a nice change of pace from others I have read. You came off very fair and did not seem to clingy to the product or too hateful towards the product... (Like SOME people have :p). I appreciate the time you took to make sure your readers were not only well informed but also got the awesome views of the mod that you so graciously photographed!

Yeah, fantastic review , finally a reviewer that doesn't worship the product and refuse to admit any faults , very refreshing and objective , wish there were more like her.

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great review Nikkita! This one is staying on my radar as one to own. It will have to wait though these pesky rugrats all think they deserve electronics at Christmas time. Don't they know they eat into my vaping budget. lol.

jensy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great review Nicole !!. I received a email from Doris last night that mine will be delayed another week before shipping. I am very excited to get mine to try out.

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years

Oh wow, I am totally humbled by your comment, thank you so much:) Being Human it is hard to be 100% impartial, but I try to keep a balance between objectivity/facts, and my subjective opinions. It is important to think outside of myself, and remember what other people want, and may be looking for.

As a consumer "seeing" the product is very important to me, so I consider the photos to be a little more important than what I have to say. So I approach my reviews from a consumers perspective ... Not getting all of what I wanted out of product reviews is actually what inspired me to start reviewing. Thank you again, your comment made me smile. :D

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, fantastic review , finally a reviewer that doesn't worship the product and refuse to admit any faults , very refreshing and objective , wish there were more like her.

Thank you so much .. I hope that continue to write reviews that people enjoy reading. It helps a lot when the product has some substance, or something cool and unique about it. I wish every product that I reviewed was as interesting as this one .. my favorite reviews this year have been the Stingray X, the Rose V2, ZNA 30, and now the Zero. All were more than ordinary, so I enjoyed that. :)

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Great review Nikkita! This one is staying on my radar as one to own. It will have to wait though these pesky rugrats all think they deserve electronics at Christmas time. Don't they know they eat into my vaping budget. lol.

Oh yes, its that time of year when the little darlings must come first, although I guess that would really be all year, but most especially at Christmas :p ... I hope daddy is able to save a little something for himself :D

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Great review Nicole !!. I received a email from Doris last night that mine will be delayed another week before shipping. I am very excited to get mine to try out.

Oh Jensy I hope it is worth the wait for you .. I can't wait to everyone else's feedback. :)

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
In the back of my head...I want this.

Its hard not to want ain't it? So much that you could do with the look of this, and I hope the modest 30W can satisfy you after your tussle with the God Mod :p

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Going well although some are perpetually out of stock. I was talking to the lad that makes the Mad Wiener mods....he had a killer wood one he did for himself on facebook that he says there is a waiting list ten miles long for. I explained to him that there is a dollar amount I can throw at him that will make that list get VERY VERY short. He laughed.

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I never heard of them until just now, but I just looked at them on FB some cool looking wood ones on there. Everything has a price and if the cash is right then you will own it.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
One reason I do want to nail down one of these is to do a side by side at 510 Vapers with two authentic Zeros. Two of my mates also have Variants so it will be fun to see how that clone measures up as well.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Its hard not to want ain't it? So much that you could do with the look of this, and I hope the modest 30W can satisfy you after your tussle with the God Mod :p
You KNOW a patina'd copper sleeve would be happening!

Just wanted to say . . . . . excellent review ! Had been set on one of these since I spotted the clone but had to make myself wait for your review Nikkita before I'd part with that kind of cash ( have to import to the UK through Focale aswell ) So Thanks !! Totally agree with all the other positive comments above. Just a quick question - not massively keen on the spare covers FC are currently supplying ( unless the "Gold" is actually Brass or they bring out the "black carbon" ! ) so I'm planning something similar to your "red leather" look, so which cover would you recommend for "sticking stuff to" if I was going to order a couple of spares to adapt ? My thinking is one of the "brushed" finishes but I'm no expert ?! Your opinion would be much appreciated.

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Just wanted to say . . . . . excellent review ! Had been set on one of these since I spotted the clone but had to make myself wait for your review Nikkita before I'd part with that kind of cash ( have to import to the UK through Focale aswell ) So Thanks !! Totally agree with all the other positive comments above. Just a quick question - not massively keen on the spare covers FC are currently supplying ( unless the "Gold" is actually Brass or they bring out the "black carbon" ! ) so I'm planning something similar to your "red leather" look, so which cover would you recommend for "sticking stuff to" if I was going to order a couple of spares to adapt ? My thinking is one of the "brushed" finishes but I'm no expert ?! Your opinion would be much appreciated.

First, thank you so much for your comments on my review :) I am glad to hear that FC is finally going to allow UK/Europe to buy these from the US if they choose, I hate seeing my UK bro's left out.

I do think that the sandblasted sleeve (that Yosen inaccurately calls brushed) is the best sleeve to a fix a covering to. However, I don't think that FC ordered any extra sandblasted sleeves. Your Zero will come standard with the sandblasted sleeve though. I am sure the vinyl coverings will stick to any metal surface actually, as long as it is clean and debris free before you apply.

To the best of my knowledge the Gold sleeve is actually stainless .. speaking of vinyl's, I just received my new batch of samples from 3M and I actually got 12 sheets total this time. For some reason it did allow me to select 6 different samples, and I got two pc each. I will post some pics later of the samples :D

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Looking forward to seeing those

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yay ennui!

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Looking forward to seeing those

These showed up so fast, ordered Saturday and received today .. Only 3 of them I am thinking about using for a Zero wrap, the marble stone, the black squiggly, or the brown wood grain .. The lighter colored samples I am going use for some light box projects :D

qbrjJ0t.jpg

s3bUqop.jpg

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
These showed up so fast, ordered Saturday and received today .. Only 3 of them I am thinking about using for a Zero wrap, the marble stone, the black squiggly, or the brown wood grain .. The lighter colored samples I am going use for some light box projects :D

qbrjJ0t.jpg

s3bUqop.jpg
Lovely! And some other thoughts that will remain mine. Again, looking quite forward.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

qbrjJ0t.jpg

s3bUqop.jpg

Holy crap you got some of the same samples i got , the marble stone is already on one of my mods lol.

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Holy crap you got some of the same samples i got , the marble stone is already on one of my mods lol.

Ahaha, no way! You see, great minds thinking alike :D

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I also have the marble stone.

Funny thing is I just received an email with a UPS tracking # from them yesterday, but I did not make another order, so I am guessing it is a duplicate order. Should be here tomorrow.

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I also have the marble stone.

Funny thing is I just received an email with a UPS tracking # from them yesterday, but I did not make another order, so I am guessing it is a duplicate order. Should be here tomorrow.

Well how is that for luck! :p In few weeks I will go back and search out some popping colors :D

MDizzy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So I ordered the zero modz clone from Focalecig the first couple of hours that it was available to be ordered. I keep checking my tracking and it always says this: Order has been received. Order appears to be paid. Please check transaction records before shipment.

I'm not stressing, just wondering how the status or delivery of everyone else's order is going.

Also, I'm more of a genuine leather kind of a guy and I use industrial 3M with genuine leather samples I got from amazon to wrap things. I've done a few of my phones and they come out really nice! I can't wait for this thing to come in so I can wrap it!

You can see one of the phones I did here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2785523

fury

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So I ordered the zero modz clone from Focalecig the first couple of hours that it was available to be ordered. I keep checking my tracking and it always says this: Order has been received. Order appears to be paid. Please check transaction records before shipment.

I'm not stressing, just wondering how the status or delivery of everyone else's order is going.

Also, I'm more of a genuine leather kind of a guy and I use industrial 3M with genuine leather samples I got from amazon to wrap things. I've done a few of my phones and they come out really nice! I can't wait for this thing to come in so I can wrap it!

You can see one of the phones I did here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2785523

I'm in the same boat - I got an an email saying there was a delay for 7 more days and asking if i wanted to cancel the order or continue to wait. So, I'm waiting and growing more impatient. This is why I don't do pre-orders. Not anything wrong with them - it just drives me crazy.

MDizzy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm in the same boat - I got an an email saying there was a delay for 7 more days and asking if i wanted to cancel the order or continue to wait. So, I'm waiting and growing more impatient. This is why I don't do pre-orders. Not anything wrong with them - it just drives me crazy.
Yeah I got the same email but they already charged my card so I told them I still wanted it. I'm used to the wait from ordering car parts(they make you wait MONTHS sometimes!!!) Just wondering if any of them are actually getting shipped out to anyone yet. I hope to get this thing by Christmas and after that I will start to be concerned!

zulu83

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Off the Yosen Zero Clone facebook page, it stated

"Hello Guys, sorry to tell you this, we have to delay shipping more days.

we want to make our zero with best quality, and 1:1 clone with the origianl of the chip,

so we need more 2 weeks to ship your goods,
you know some guys make the reviews say our YOSEN Zero mod is useless,

so we are trying our best to make it better,
i am sure after 2 weeks, you will get the best 1:1 clone zero mod

pls consider this"

This was posted yesterday, 11/23

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well, you have to like the fact that they are trying to address reviewers concerns before shipping out product to customers. Always hated making customers beta testers when I worked in the software industry...

MDizzy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well, you have to like the fact that they are trying to address reviewers concerns before shipping out product to customers. Always hated making customers beta testers when I worked in the software industry...
I just hope they are really doing that lol, not just giving an excuse for running late. I don't care if they are running late if they admit it, I just don't like being lied to so hopefully they really are working out the kinks. Time will tell how the QC of this thing is. Fingers crossed guys and gals.

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

we want to make our zero with best quality, and 1:1 clone with the origianl of the chip,

pls consider this"

The poor worker drilling the 510's probably got sentenced to hard labor in Mongolia... joking

fury

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You know if hey get it right this will be a great device. I'm happy to wait for a well done device. In the mean time I'll find other toys to play with.

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years

I thought they sent out emails last week or something?? Skype Doris and ask her what the current status is :)

zulu83

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just received a email from Focal saying that my order will ship within 24hours

Same here.

Dear Vaper,
Thanks for shopping on Focalecig USA and patience for your Zero Mod by Yosen.
We received the our first batch Zero Mod by Yosen. Your order for this item will be shipped within 24 hours from our USA warehouse.
Tracking number will be generated on your account, please check it if you don't receive tracking number after it is shipped.
We appreciate your patience in this situation and look forward to your ongoing support on Focalecig.
Have a nice day !

fury

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Me three! Holy Merry Christmas emails batman - that's like walking up and grabbing a package under the email tree...Woooo Hoooo

pls consider this"

I just received a email from Focal saying that my order will ship within 24hours

I got this message as well. Makes me wonder if we will be getting the "beta tester/first adopter units" While everyone who waited is going to get an updated chip and other improvements? I know the same thing happened to me with my cloupor Hana clone, I got one from the first batch that had a few quirks and a bigger 510 pin, although it still works to this day.

zulu83

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I got this message as well. Makes me wonder if we will be getting the "beta tester/first adopter units" While everyone who waited is going to get an updated chip and other improvements? I know the same thing happened to me with my cloupor Hana clone, I got one from the first batch that had a few quirks and a bigger 510 pin, although it still works to this day.

I asked this same question to Yosen on facebook. Awaiting their reply

MDizzy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, I got the shipment email as well! I hope the US warehouse is in Cali so I can get this thing before I leave for Thanksgiving!

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, I got the shipment email as well! I hope the US warehouse is in Cali so I can get this thing before I leave for Thanksgiving!

Unfortunately the US warehouse is in North Carolina, so you may have to wait until you return. :(

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I can't wait to hear what the rest of your experiences are with the Yosen Zero clone .. I feel its been forever since I first received mine, and I need some people to play with and compare notes :p

zulu83

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yosen replied via facebook and stated the following

"Focalecig got the second batch, we are doing third batch, but the second batch is ok"

2ndInCommand

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That is the funniest thing! I too am awaiting the results of the beta testing! Hurry up and test please, because I'd like one of these!

fury

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That is the funniest thing! I too am awaiting the results of the beta testing! Hurry up and test please, because I'd like one of these!

It will be here Saturday for me.

VU Sponsors