Become a Patron!

CIGABUY CONTEST--HELP Damwow to get her vision spinner battery

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
It is unbelievable what my husband and I spend a year on school supplies. My classroom knows my mother as grandma, even though not many classes ever get to meet her because even she buys treats for my treasure chest and treat jars.

It really is sad how many kids come to school without basic supplies. Last year we were on a field trip and the kids had the option to bring their own or get a school sack lunch. I packed enough for 3 kids and a sand which for me, four 2 of my kids and two of another teachers kids didn't have lunches. I gave the fourth child my lunch, and his teacher, a much younger teacher, came to me while munching on her lunch mind you, and says I wouldn't have done that if I were you. Why I asked, she said let them go home and tell their parents they didn't have lunch!! Maybe then the parent will do it. I thought young lady you have a lot to learn! My best friend and my cousin, (the one I am hoping to win this for) are both social workers, there are some parents out there that just shouldn't have kids!

Thank you for helping with the contest!
you are really great ;)

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
This one is definitely different ... http://www.cigabuy.com/35ml-gourd-shaped-transparent-atomizer-for-e-cigarette-p-3332.html
296612_130414256678838725.jpg
LOL, yes, gourd shaped

Teo22

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I really dont get this! when I started vaping this thing cost over $20+ shipping
136301_973040_HKH-136301.jpg

301482_130427806698570785.jpg

The Spinners where out of my Reach back then. Now they cost $8.55!

I must be out of touch how long have these things been at this price?

No shit!!!!
And I don't know if you noticed, but when I first started buying from China, everything was dirt cheap, but now they have slowly raised their prices to compete with the U.S. shops that are really cheap. They got smart.

Last edited:

Teo22

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Will I went to CigaBuy and their Protank 3 dual coil 5 pack was under $5 bucks, it was $4.something. I see those at FastTech for over $8 bucks a 5 pack!
So I bought 2 boxes, and shipping was $1.35, got them both shipped for less than $11 dollars!!!!
Now that's a deal when you feel lazy to build lol

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
No shit!!!!
And I don't know if you noticed, but when I first started buying from China, everything was dirt cheap, but now they have slowly raised their prices to compete with the U.S. shops that are really cheap. They got smart.

yes I noticed that as well.
I had a small mom and pop type shop in China that is higher than I can get in the us now. I know they Can't be selling much in there own online market

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I can't thank everyone enough, about halfway there, even if we don't make it I appreciate pearl and everyone that tried to help!!!!!! IF we do make it she will be so surprised!

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Just one day left and Still need 20 posts. come on, ladies and gentlemen. feel free to post your answers;);)

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Oh no! Things aren't looking good here!

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You have such a sexy voice!!! But you have probably been told that before, TygerTyger, but I don't care, I had to tell you again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @Teo22 ... yes, I've been told, but it baffles me every time..... I guess it sounds different in my head! :D Thank you ;)

But to stay on topic...... I don't know if I'm crazy or what..... but THIS appeals to me. Weird right? But it's kinda kitschy (sp?) in all the right ways! *giggles*..... check it out!

http://www.cigabuy.com/hades-mod-clone-26650-mechanical-mod-p-3960.html

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Well it has three holes, so..
I need to see the build decks before I buy kayfuns

I agree with you as usual.

I don't purchase unless I can get a good look at the deck. And a description more involved than a couple of photos, again not showing the deck could improve sales of the item in question.

VU Sponsors