Become a Patron!

Hohm wrecker g2

CDroverNL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm gonna have to make a guess and say that it's probably gonna be after CNY. Mainly because most mods these days are comming from Chinese producers. It's been made almost too hard for US companies to make new products.

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm gonna have to make a guess and say that it's probably gonna be after CNY. Mainly because most mods these days are comming from Chinese producers. It's been made almost too hard for US companies to make new products.

That is because some lack vision and conviction. They are caught up in trying to appease everyone making the same product over and over. Only a few are out there trying to think and step outside of the... box... haha Both will appear, and be American designed and assembled.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
a553159dc8ccfb9fa0644602a855ecd4.jpg

CDroverNL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That is because some lack vision and conviction. They are caught up in trying to appease everyone making the same product over and over. Only a few are out there trying to think and step outside of the... box... haha Both will appear, and be American designed and assembled.
Hopefully you are right
Well, under the new Trump ruling he doesn't seem to like outside products so maybe he will reverse some of those horrible laws you guys have down there now

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hopefully you are right
Well, under the new Trump ruling he doesn't seem to like outside products so maybe he will reverse some of those horrible laws you guys have down there now

There is a way around everything. Politicians do a good job trying to screw people a lot of the time, but there are always loop holes. Just gotta find them and use them!

TrollDragon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Is that the raw Minikin V2? Do you have more pics, been thinking about getting one.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
It is the raw, I was expecting more of a dull finish like the pics on the web but mines not. I have not seen any other ones posted anywhere to compare.

ETA: Just had a quick scour of IG and all the Raw's posted look like mine.

These are the only other ones I have of it right now.
QusJBY1l.jpg

a7T9wVLl.jpg

Last edited:

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is the raw, I was expecting more of a dull finish like the pics on the web but mines not. I have not seen any other ones posted anywhere to compare.

ETA: Just had a quick scour of IG and all the Raw's posted look like mine.

These are the only other ones I have of it right now.
QusJBY1l.jpg

a7T9wVLl.jpg

Does it scratch up easy? I was waiting for the Red auto finish style minikin v2 but who knows is that will ever come out, the raw might just be a good replacement though.

Thanks for posting the pics

TrollDragon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Does it scratch up easy? I was waiting for the Red auto finish style minikin v2 but who knows is that will ever come out, the raw might just be a good replacement though.

Thanks for posting the pics
I noticed a tiny little mark on mine the other day from carrying it in my pocket. I am not easy on mods, I use them daily and they go into the pocket with keys, change, a Gerber Curve and what ever else is there.

To quote Roadkill, "it'll buff out." :D

roadkill-general-mayhem-hellcat-swap-1968-dodge-charger-drag-0049.jpg

Jake2030

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey folks, was gonna order me another G2 tonight but I noticed vaporcube only had the
black and orange. I went a few pages back to see if I could pick up any info, but ran out of research energy. Has anyone heard when they might get more stock? And is the coupon code G2WRECKER65OFF still being honored? Thanks in advance for any info.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Hey folks, was gonna order me another G2 tonight but I noticed vaporcube only had the
black and orange. I went a few pages back to see if I could pick up any info, but ran out of research energy. Has anyone heard when they might get more stock? And is the coupon code G2WRECKER65OFF still being honored? Thanks in advance for any info.
Don't know about stock but code is g2flashx1

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

52anddone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I was just there and tried the code "G2WRECKER65OFF" and got a Invalid code response, so it don't work anymore, and seems that their out of All G2 LE's, only SE's are available. Nutz :wait:. I have a "Dodger Blue" G2 LE and Love it, but, I need at least (1) Silver and (1) Black LE or SE to match what I have already in RTA's. I can't pay Full Retail for one so will wait and watch for a good sale. Poor Folk, gotta love us, you'll see me at Walmart all the time look'in for deals.

Last edited:

CDroverNL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I was just there and tried the code "G2WRECKER65OFF" and got a Invalid code response, so it don't work anymore, and seems that their out of All G2 LE's, only SE's are available. Nutz :wait:. I have a "Dodger Blue" G2 LE and Love it, but, I need at least (1) Silver and (1) Black LE or SE to match what I have already in RTA's. I can't pay Full Retail for one so will wait and watch for a good sale. Poor Folk, gotta love us, you'll see me at Walmart all the time look'in for deals.
Like us all
Try
g2flashx1

CDroverNL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
@52anddone
I feel like I should warn you. Before Christmas, Vaporcube's reputation took a big hit around here. I haven't heard much on them lately so I donno if they made things right or not. Everything from not answering emails to sending out wrong colors and not completely fulfilling orders without issuing an explanation nor an instant refund

52anddone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I got my "Dodger Blue" G2 LE with coupon code and saved $90.02, I think I got one of the last ones in that sale. That's the kind of discount I'm look'in fer.

52anddone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
@52anddone
I feel like I should warn you. Before Christmas, Vaporcube's reputation took a big hit around here. I haven't heard much on them lately so I donno if they made things right or not. Everything from not answering emails to sending out wrong colors and not completely fulfilling orders without issuing an explanation nor an instant refund

Yeah, I read all the flap over that, been reading up from page #1, (I'm on #76 right now) but have been keeping tabs on the current pages so I don't miss any on going sale. I hope that it was just the Holiday rush that overwhelmed their ability to keep up. From Dec. 10 up to Jan. 10 I have ordered (3) Slice SE's and (1) G2 LE and have had nary a problem, but mongo74 over on the other forum had a Nightmare of an ordeal with one that he bought from the Cube, and just today reported back to us that it was made right, and I don't think he is one to get all pissy with people when he's wronged, seems like a real nice guy. Hopefully CS will be a whole lot better now that the Holidays are done and over with.

CDroverNL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah, I read all the flap over that, been reading up from page #1, (I'm on #76 right now) but have been keeping tabs on the current pages so I don't miss any on going sale. I hope that it was just the Holiday rush that overwhelmed their ability to keep up. From Dec. 10 up to Jan. 10 I have ordered (3) Slice SE's and (1) G2 LE and have had nary a problem, but mongo74 over on the other forum had a Nightmare of an ordeal with one that he bought from the Cube, and just today reported back to us that it was made right, and I don't think he is one to get all pissy with people when he's wronged, seems like a real nice guy. Hopefully CS will be a whole lot better now that the Holidays are done and over with.
Good, I'm glad to hear it. I'm gonna be in the market for another G2 and a slice next month (after I get caught up after the holidays) and VC seems to be the best place for deals on HT mods.

Did you try g2flashx1?

52anddone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah, I did, but at $65-70 it is too much of a stretch for me right now, maybe next month (but at $90.02 reduced price I would stretch my budget to get). I'm on a fixed income you see. I'm an Old Fart so to speak. I make my own juice and build my own coils just to save $$ for my gear. I just wish that the G2 and Slice were out back in 2014 when I got off of Tobacco and "Saw the Light" in Vaping as most of my older gear is so out of style that I can PIF, but not recoup my investment, but it all still works so I have it in my Emergency boxes marked "Do Not Open Until FDA Outlaws Vaping". Hopefully "The Donald" will scrap most if not All of those FDA Regs and give us a little breathing (or Vaping) room to live in. Between the FDA and the EPA there is some serious Hurt being applied to this country that I hope gets rectified soon.

CDroverNL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah, I did, but at $65-70 it is too much of a stretch for me right now, maybe next month (but at $90.02 reduced price I would stretch my budget to get). I'm on a fixed income you see. I'm an Old Fart so to speak. I make my own juice and build my own coils just to save $$ for my gear. I just wish that the G2 and Slice were out back in 2014 when I got off of Tobacco and "Saw the Light" in Vaping as most of my older gear is so out of style that I can PIF, but not recoup my investment, but it all still works so I have it in my Emergency boxes marked "Do Not Open Until FDA Outlaws Vaping". Hopefully "The Donald" will scrap most if not All of those FDA Regs and give us a little breathing (or Vaping) room to live in. Between the FDA and the EPA there is some serious Hurt being applied to this country that I hope gets rectified soon.
Oh yea, I hear ya! I mixed my first 20ml of juice last night and have been building my own coils for a year now. I wasn't sure on the price it would come down to, just wanted to make sure you seen that post.

52anddone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I did, Thanks though. Mixing juice is fun and economical too, and really not that hard once you do it a few times. Make notes for sure so you won't forget what you did. I have notes all over the damn place, on my desk, in my desk, taped to the wall, in my pocket, in notebooks, on the computer, some on napkins. I use the app "Juice me up" on my computer to help calculate the ratios for me, it works great, and is FREE. I go thru about 30ml per week and it cost me about $2.80 worth of materials, Nic/PG/VG/FA Flash/Arabic Tobacco/Menthol, I make about 3 different blends. 1 Liter of Nic will last me about 8.1+ years at 8mg/ml strength.

So I'm not totally off topic, I love my Slice and G2 mods, Thank You Tpat for getting me into those, he showed me the way to "Enlightenment" and "Vaping Nirvana" (def. a place or state characterized by freedom from or oblivion to pain, worry, and the external world). ;)

Last edited:

CDroverNL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I did, Thanks though. Mixing juice is fun and economical too, and really not that hard once you do it a few times. Make notes for sure so you won't forget what you did. I have notes all over the damn place, on my desk, in my desk, taped to the wall, in my pocket, in notebooks, on the computer, some on napkins. I use the app "Juice me up" on my computer to help calculate the ratios for me, it works great, and is FREE. I go thru about 30ml per week and it cost me about $2.80 worth of materials, Nic/PG/VG/FA Flash/Arabic Tobacco/Menthol, I make about 3 different blends. 1 Liter of Nic will last me about 8.1+ years at 8mg/ml strength.

So I'm not totally off topic, I love my Slice and G2 mods, Thank You Tpat for getting me into those, he showed me the way to "Enlightenment" and "Vaping Nirvana" (def. a place or state characterized by freedom from or oblivion to pain, worry, and the external world). ;)
I made a couple so far. A strawberry cheesecake and a v2 of thst and a strawberry lemonade. I've been tinkering with the lemonade on the fly and think I have it down pretty good now. I'm gonna mix a strawberry lemonade v2 tonight and see how that turns out after a day or two of steeping. My first cheesecake came around pretty good after 2 days. I've got a 20ml of the V1 and V2 steeping now that let soak in hot water for 2 hours last night and I'm gonna let it steep for 2 days and see how they come out
The first of both the cheesecake and the lemonade I found "dry" off the bat. A little better now but still not great.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Helps when you have good people talking about good products!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Helps when you have "open minded" people talking about good products.

The mind is like a parachute, it only works when it's open. Lol.

Variety's the very spice of life, that gives it all it's flavour.

-William Cowper

CDroverNL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
One of the best threads on the forum, IMO.

-William Cowper
It is! I rarely venture anywhere other than here and the MTL forum. I've been trying to keep up on your reviews as well. Other than that, every now and then I'll do searches for problems I'm having with a specific tank.

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Helps when you have "open minded" people talking about good products.

The mind is like a parachute, it only works when it's open. Lol.

-William Cowper

Truth right there man! Not being narrow minded and open make the thread and life better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iliketurtles

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got so many good atomisers now it's difficult to choose what to put on the G2/Slice at any given time :D Been using the old Blitz Hannya RTA all week and loving it...broke out the OBS Engine and loving that too. Different vapes but both really really good. Now I am waiting on my Aromamiser Plus and I am thinking I will have problems choosing which tank or dripper I will roll with for the day. #firstworldproblems :)

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I got so many good atomisers now it's difficult to choose what to put on the G2/Slice at any given time :D Been using the old Blitz Hannya RTA all week and loving it...broke out the OBS Engine and loving that too. Different vapes but both really really good. Now I am waiting on my Aromamiser Plus and I am thinking I will have problems choosing which tank or dripper I will roll with for the day. #firstworldproblems :)
Easy solution to that problem. Buy more G2's and Slices. See, all solved. Easy peasy lemon squeezy. Lol.

-William Cowper

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Easy solution to that problem. Buy more G2's and Slices. See, all solved. Easy peasy lemon squeezy. Lol.

-William Cowper
Gotta get that Tiffany blue I mean Carolina blue or charger blue LMAO
2395d2310afafd53f5f31e76113b1855.jpg

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Gotta get that Tiffany blue I mean Carolina blue or charger blue LMAO
2395d2310afafd53f5f31e76113b1855.jpg

Lol, that's the softest hitting one out of all the Slices. Red Slice hits the hardest. Lmao.

-William Cowper

Iliketurtles

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

-William Cowper

Lol I can wait a bit for a new HohmTech device, it's not like the ones I got aren't any good. I think so many vape devices are so good now people are spoiled. I remember when the Vision Spinners were highly rated and we got one new atomiser every couple of months - half of which were shockingly bad. So many good ones now that even the bad ones are usually good, just not 'as good' as some others.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Lol, that's the softest hitting one out of all the Slices. Red Slice hits the hardest. Lmao.

-William Cowper
Lol I traded my red. Kinda miss itm got the black one to replace it. Black don't Crack lol

Wylde_77

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh to buy or not to buy.....what is the chance these will be dropping in price from the $130 mark? Or should I just say fuck it and pull the trigger?

I am almost to the point of having a different mod for every day of the month.... @africamonk , I think we need to start a vapers anonymous group...
Just got my limited edition G 2 for 75 bucks on vapor cube! :)

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Lol I can wait a bit for a new HohmTech device, it's not like the ones I got aren't any good. I think so many vape devices are so good now people are spoiled. I remember when the Vision Spinners were highly rated and we got one new atomiser every couple of months - half of which were shockingly bad. So many good ones now that even the bad ones are usually good, just not 'as good' as some others.
Dude it's like every week a new mod or atty comes out that's awesome

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It's true. When I do my written reviews sometimes it's really hard to find cons. I don't want to come of as a hack so it really forces me to nit pick. In the big picture though that's a win and a good thing for the vape community.

-William Cowper

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
It's true. When I do my written reviews sometimes it's really hard to find cons. I don't want to come of as a hack so it really forces me to nit pick. In the big picture though that's a win and a good thing for the vape community.

-William Cowper
U just gotta find a shittier atty lol. They still exist. (Cough tesla captain cough) but yeah cons are hard to find sometimes

Iliketurtles

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
With cons on devices it is often subjective stuff like x doesn't chuck huge clowds - but it was never meant to do that or y is hard to wick for a noob - but it's not a noob device anyhoo...sometimes its just don't really like the colours it comes in lol.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Yep the bar is set much higher now. And prices are coming into the 'realistic' range. Some of that old crap cost more than a TV - at least now you can get a good mod and atty and batteries and have change from $100.
With some of the sales lately much less. I have a few kick ass set ups that were under 20 bucks I remember when vape shops were charging 60 bucks for an ego set up

VU Sponsors