Become a Patron!

Limitless Plus V2

Ben-Rod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks guy, notice how he says they will/should sell different top caps...Exactly the reason l said they made the switch to begin with...

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
heres my question of the day
if you have a v1 and a v2 can you simply switch the tops

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
heres my question of the day
if you have a v1 and a v2 can you simply switch the tops
I don't have the plus v2 but I don't see why you couldn't , the limitless (original) will not fit but I had a link somewhere here for a topper off of fasttech that fit fine after I swapped the oring , have a black and stainless with 510 hole , I am looking for one now to replace the one on the plus but haven't had any luck so far but the plus v1 is better than the limitless original in that aspect anyways .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Ben-Rod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Let me ask this...On the V1 does the top cap unscrew from the metal air flow control ring or is it press fit in?. On the V2 it unscrews...

That way the bastards can sell us just the plastic top caps...And probably why they made the V2 top cap look so dam ugly, because when they start selling the top caps, we'll for sure buy one...SMDH

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Let me ask this...On the V1 does the top cap unscrew from the metal air flow control ring or is it press fit in?. On the V2 it unscrews...

That way the bastards can sell us just the plastic top caps...And probably why they made the V2 top cap look so dam ugly, because when they start selling the top caps, we'll for sure buy one...SMDH
V1 is pressed
V2 unscrew
I don't know why
It probably cheaper and faster to produce
What a stupid companies

VAPE ON

Ben-Rod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It's so they can sell just the top caps without the afc ring. They can sell same price make more money...That must be the what the "Plus" is...

We make more money sell you top cap....Read in Chinese voice...

Still waiting on my Kennedy drip tip to fit this bullshit ....

Ben-Rod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Lol...My 10 dollar Kennedy Enterprise drip tip came in to day and she fits like it was made for it...Fuch you ijoy and limitless....14707761124981841904069.jpg

Khaoticfury

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I really tried to love the Limitless....it does have great flavor and huge clouds.....BUT......i just cant deal with the way it goes empty so fast and leaks from the air holes when tilted. I go to alot of meetings, and just cant have something in my pocket that will leak.

RayCray Cray

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I really tried to love the Limitless....it does have great flavor and huge clouds.....BUT......i just cant deal with the way it goes empty so fast and leaks from the air holes when tilted. I go to alot of meetings, and just cant have something in my pocket that will leak.
Turning the top is easy enough to close off the airflow and stop leaking. Still not a atty I take in less than ideal conditions.

I don't bring my limitless to work either. I just use my kayfun 5's or tornado nanos. I have yet to see even a drop of condensation from the kf5.

I use my limitless at home and in the car.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
9b96b4ce306a1353cb23d79599481b5a.jpg

It's in my pocket right now lol...
When I bring it outside, I drip on it, I don't use the tank... That's something you all can do..
RDTA

VAPE ON

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Turning the top is easy enough to close off the airflow and stop leaking. Still not a atty I take in less than ideal conditions.

I don't bring my limitless to work either. I just use my kayfun 5's or tornado nanos. I have yet to see even a drop of condensation from the kf5.

I use my limitless at home and in the car.

MMMMM haven't had any problems with leaking, I've even had it on it's side for extended periods of time.

Check your wicking

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

RayCray Cray

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
MMMMM haven't had any problems with leaking, I've even had it on it's side for extended periods of time.

Check your wicking

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Changing my wicking will also change the rate of air/liquid exchange which reduces or increase the rate of wicking. The way I like to vape my limitless does make it more leak prone therefore it stays home or in the car or I can use it as a dripper like ej said. Its not a negative for the atty, it's just a reality for my setup.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
ok i wantto know what sorcery is going on there
it look slike it has red leds in the bottom
but its not connected to a power source for them to light up
is there an internal battery

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't wanna share the link but here's the description

The IJOY Limitless XL subohm & RTA,come with a world class 19.8mm diameter big building deck,features direct to coil Fan-styled airflow control ring and a unique Rebuildable and Swappable Deck System, comes with pre-made coil and dual coil deck and single coil deck.

The pre-made Light-up chip coil features light up when fire. Resistance is 0.15ohm, working wattage from 50W up to max 215W.

VAPE ON

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ok i wantto know what sorcery is going on there
it look slike it has red leds in the bottom
but its not connected to a power source for them to light up
is there an internal battery
That just looks like the mockup. Probably just digitally drawn

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Be careful sharing links VAPERS
People getting unlisted vendors badges now a days...

VAPE ON

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I don't wanna share the link but here's the description

The IJOY Limitless XL subohm & RTA,come with a world class 19.8mm diameter big building deck,features direct to coil Fan-styled airflow control ring and a unique Rebuildable and Swappable Deck System, comes with pre-made coil and dual coil deck and single coil deck.

The pre-made Light-up chip coil features light up when fire. Resistance is 0.15ohm, working wattage from 50W up to max 215W.

VAPE ON
It has a LED light like some coils I bought for my ijoy tornado nano. When you hit it, the light turns on. I didn't know until I bought them and was surprised to see a coil lighting up and red light coming out of the airflow holes...lol

Last edited:

RayCray Cray

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It has a

It has a LED light like some coils I bought for my ijoy tornado nano. When you hit it, the light turns on. I didn't know until I bought them and was surprised to see a coil lighting up and red light coming out of the airflow holes...lol
Me too. I didn't see any reviews on lit coils for the tornado nano. I order coils and bam they light up. I was like "oh shit my Atty is on fire" but it wasn't.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
5010be8e7b324699489b271bf2e4192f.jpg

Ijoy or Limitless or whatever, have a new tank with a flat top cap from the start, so they wouldn't need to do a V1 V2 switcheroo with this one too.

Ben-Rod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Honestly, do they believe that people are going to buy a tank they know doesn't come drip tip? They can shove that shinny little bullshit right up the ole bung hollieo....

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Limitless made some weird decisions.
Making the LP V2, doing the same with this tank and their box mod it too flashy and pointy for my taste and that mirror face didn't they learn anything from the IPV4?

Last edited:

SHOUTCAST

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have had my limitless plus v1 for a little bit now and I really love it.. I actually used the coils that it came with... Thing is putting out great flavor and vapor... still can't believe they ruined it with a v2.. worst part is both limitless and ijoy are blaming each other.. I am sure they will fix it in another version..

Ben-Rod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I like mine too, once I got a drip tip for it. Now I'm in that tank for 36 bucks...

Last edited:

vapebeast92

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I have a authentic limitless plus, but I seen good looking clones on fastech for 10 bucks so I got one. Knowing the screws and orings might not be the best I found this,its an authentic spare parts kit for 2 bucks and it has a drip tip for the plus check it out! https://m.fasttech.com/p/5416800

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I have a authentic limitless plus, but I seen good looking clones on fastech for 10 bucks so I got one. Knowing the screws and orings might not be the best I found this,its an authentic spare parts kit for 2 bucks and it has a drip tip for the plus check it out! https://m.fasttech.com/p/5416800
Good price but that has a drip tip adapter, not a drip tip.

Cheers,
Steve

FyrPrf1

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This works for me... :D
9CEhdC6l.jpg
Already realize everyone will most likely disagree w/ me here.. Just my own personal opinion, but.. while I think it would be better having a slight slant or something in addition to what's there, I think this... looks better as is, w/out that now different color/pattern drip tip on top. If I couldn't find some suuuuper shorty black tip to fit in there, I'd just use it 'as is'. When it comes to the new silver "X" looking light-up thing (and... I, too was shocked using a Tornado nano replacement coil to see a little red LED light. It's why they used those 'chip coils'. Would've been nice to know, would've been better BLUE or something but, 'eh.. different I guess) Anyway.... that silver new/new.. pretty sure they are intending that to BE the drip tip, so... not "missing" anything. Short ones may not be everyones style.... No different than having to buy/pay for a spare glass, RBA section, little coils, screwdrivers & teeny coils... all of which I'll never use.............. just to get a sub-ohm tank. The joys of having "options" I suppose. Not everyone is going to like it. In which case, can add to it (if possible) or... buy something else. Don't get me wrong, that whole Plus V1/2 swaperoo wasn't right at all (Esp since most "show" V1 as what you're buying!) I still wouldn't say it "doesn't come with any drip tip tho, sry"... Just isn't what many like, prefer OR want... let alone thought they were getting (again, that part=wrong of iJoy... just a PITA to now have to return/etc) Should be "as pictured", 100% agree.. then we all can decide what we do/don't like & want to buy from there. =) Me? I like 'em both, style wise.. would've been happy with either. Same with that XL (tho I wouldn't want/buy it.. super tall tank... short & metal top/tip.. no thx, bad combo!) that does indeed have an integrated drip tip. Wouldn't say or think anything is technically "missing" tho on either. (.. not that anyone asked.. sorry) =/ VAPE ON!

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
A slight revival of this thread. I got a V1 and was in love, so I ordered 3 more I thought were V1's but they weren't. I'm returning them to the vendor, but nothing but issues. Resistance was all over the place on the first V2, and the 510 was too long to even catch the threads on my Reulueax. Did all sorts of troubleshooting and live monitoring and it was the atty. so I tried adjusting the 510 in, and it just fell out from the deck section. The pin was threaded too small. I opened in more, out of concern that I'd have similar issues, and I did. Again, the 510 was way to long, and when I GENTLY adjusted it in, it fell out. I didn't build it, but again, same problem, and comparing to the V1, the threads are shallower.

I seem to be the only one with this issue? I'm sending em back, kinda bummed but I have one V1.

PSA: the stated "adjustable 510" is not gonna do a thing but let you unscrew it. At least mine both were destroyed when doing so. Lame. Lol.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
At least they included
Fused crap tons
Lol
Gave my v2 away
If you have a griffin it will fit

VAPE ON
There are still some v1's around on eBay, but my Vape money is tied up in my returned v2's. They paid shipping and are giving me store credit, so I can't complain. I'm not surprised at all due to my many positive transactions with this vendor. They didn't ask me for pics or anything either. As for the RDTA, Oh well... I have one V1 I got before I knew there were even V2's, so I consider that luck. I'm enjoying that one. The 510 pin and threading was my issue, I didn't really mind the new top cap.

Now to figure out what I'm gonna get with my credit... More fused craptons?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There are still some v1's around on eBay, but my Vape money is tied up in my returned v2's. They paid shipping and are giving me store credit, so I can't complain. I'm not surprised at all due to my many positive transactions with this vendor. They didn't ask me for pics or anything either. As for the RDTA, Oh well... I have one V1 I got before I knew there were even V2's, so I consider that luck. I'm enjoying that one. The 510 pin and threading was my issue, I didn't really mind the new top cap.

Now to figure out what I'm gonna get with my credit... More fused craptons?
JOOOZE DUDE... Stop hoarding lol

VAPE ON

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
JOOOZE DUDE... Stop hoarding lol

VAPE ON
I've got a compulsion to have around four of my go to attys. I'm fucking lazy about rebuilding, and ADD about flavors, so tons of attys kinda helps that, lol.

I know I'm a hoarder, Vape gear does something crazy to me, lol. Haven't had to sell the kids, yet. Hoarding away. Lol

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
damn it is my link not showing up
www.ebay.com/itm/Limitless-RDTA-Plus-Authentic-RTA-Genesis-Velocity-Tank-LMC-iJoy-/371719894193?var=&hash=item568c3b74b1:m:mSVrv8lLjZyIcThJchB_PAA

theres the link
and for those to lazy to look
s-l1600.jpg

@CJ i think something is broke
when i past that link with http://in front of it the system change sit to media in brackets followed by the ebay id number followed by /media in brackets and that causes nothing to show on my screen
you can see this in my previos post above this one

Last edited:

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
i said screw it
it says authentic, so if the code on it dont check out or its not as pictured....its ebay i can get my money back no issues.
so ill let you all know when my BLUE ONE...yeah i finally can get a blue one....gets here

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i said screw it
it says authentic, so if the code on it dont check out or its not as pictured....its ebay i can get my money back no issues.
so ill let you all know when my BLUE ONE...yeah i finally can get a blue one....gets here
Hoarder

VAPE ON

VU Sponsors