VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm late but Happy Bday, Steve. Loving the CF door too

bbf5561f0208347981a732e038620089.jpg

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks mate, I've just ordered 4 of them so I should be all set, the other two I have are AW IMR 18650 3.7V 3000mAh and then another set that I'm about to bin. Should I PM you for more detail? I'd like to know just as I'm new to eScribe and interested in what else I can do here.

Many thanks,
Sarge
I don't have a CSV file for the AW cells, but if they are really 3000mah then the watt hours should be set correctly.

Heck there is lots you can do with Escribe - almost unlimited customization. When it comes to batteries, you basically can add a discharge curve (CSV file) set the amount of cells (in this case 2) and the watt hours.

Cheers,
Steve

aholloway1982

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks Steve.... my wife's going to kill me.....
Last question, how's the black holding up?
I'll shoot you a PM.

Mine is holding up well, it's been my 24/7 mod for an entire week now. I am however, trying to manage walking with a cane, and I usually carry a tote bag to facilitate carrying all my things while still having a hand free for the cane, and dropped my lovely on concrete getting out of my vehicle the one day I forgot my tote bag It didn't do too much damage, but I did have to take a black permanent marker and color in some tiny spots that became glaringly silver as a result. So don't drop it lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine is holding up well, it's been my 24/7 mod for an entire week now. I am however, trying to manage walking with a cane, and I usually carry a tote bag to facilitate carrying all my things while still having a hand free for the cane, and dropped my lovely on concrete getting out of my vehicle the one day I forgot my tote bag It didn't do too much damage, but I did have to take a black permanent marker and color in some tiny spots that became glaringly silver as a result. So don't drop it lol!

Ouch :eek:, thankfully mine haven't hit concrete yet. They have tipped over on tables and minor stuff like that. I know the feeling though. The last time I dropped a mod on concrete, it seemed like it was falling in slow motion - I was grabbing for it, but in reality it's wasn't slow motion. That's a terrible feeling. :(

Cheers,
Steve

aholloway1982

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ouch :eek:, thankfully mine haven't hit concrete yet. They have tipped over on tables and minor stuff like that. I know the feeling though. The last time I dropped a mod on concrete, it seemed like it was falling in slow motion - I was grabbing for it, but in reality it's wasn't slow motion. That's a terrible feeling. :(

Cheers,
Steve

It was horrible, I wanted to cry until I picked it up and saw it was only very minor damage! I knew it was coming eventually because it's me, and well, I'm a klutz, but I was hoping to have it a lil longer before I did drop it lol!

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It was horrible, I wanted to cry until I picked it up and saw it was only very minor damage! I knew it was coming eventually because it's me, and well, I'm a klutz, but I was hoping to have it a lil longer before I did drop it lol!

I was at a Birthday party yesterday and brought my new Bush Viper Therion with me. I was outside standing on the concrete vaping when a friend asked me if they could try it out. The whole time I was thinking "Please don't drop it". I was trying to lead him over to the grass :giggle:.

Cheers,
Steve

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks Steve got through to them over lunch and my Red one should be on it's way.... $126 shipped is a great deal now I just need to convince my wife;)

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks Steve got through to them over lunch and my Red one should be on it's way.... $126 shipped is a great deal now I just need to convince my wife;)
You're welcome and congrats. That really is a good price considering you are getting it from a place in the USA. With any luck, you should have it by Wednesday. I really think you are going to like it. :cheers:

Cheers,
Steve

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think we've received at least 6" of snow so far today and it's still coming down with no end in sight. I'm not amused :mad:.

Cheers,
Steve
Same here In WI and we have lake effect..... not a good time. We had grass showing like you a day ago and now have over 8 inches and climbing.... :(

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Same here In WI and we have lake effect..... not a good time. We had grass showing like you a day ago and now have over 8 inches and climbing.... :(
At least we're not on the East Coast. I hear they are going to get hammered with up to 18" of snow :eek:. It's days like these, I ask myself why I came back to Michigan from Arizona :facepalm:

Cheers,
Steve

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
At least we're not on the East Coast. I hear they are going to get hammered with up to 18" of snow :eek:. It's days like these, I ask myself why I came back to Michigan from Arizona :facepalm:

Cheers,
Steve
Off subject but was out testing in NH for work a month ago for the last storm complaining about snow and 50+ mile winds and last week they had 100 mile hr winds:sad:

Damn sexy. Been my daily driver for days. iJoy Exo RTA on top of Snakeskin. I haven't used any other tank since I got the Exo. Amazing tank with an amazing Mod. Always get compliments out and about.
47e3fcb07e9ff3ddf86c2f3605186f93.jpg
Hey DX9,
Which color way did you choose when you purchased this. Based on the new names was it the Gray Rat or the Dark Blossom ?

Thanks

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
These backs are starting to sound like Kanger's coil naming system.I'll never figure that one out either.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just for clarification. This is the way they are listed at most places, at least from what I've seen.

image_1024x1024.jpg

1. Africa Select Snakeskin
IMG_6974_1024x1024.jpg

2. Bush Viper Snakeskin
IMG_6984_1024x1024.jpg

3. Ocean Rainbow Snakeskin
IMG_6975_1024x1024.jpg

4. Vivarium Snakeskin
IMG_6972_1024x1024.jpg

5. Grey Rat Snakeskin
IMG_6742_1024x1024.jpg

6. Dark Blossom Snakeskin
IMG_6741_1024x1024.jpg

Cheers,
Steve

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
This may have been posted already --- sorry if it was.

GearBest is running a sale on the Therion DNA250 (166) Mods -- listed at $155 and they are $123 with coupon code "NEW166"

upload_2017-3-15_20-55-43.png

Showing available ...
1488740477471984708.jpg
1488999689127760304.jpg

1488740476525193690.jpg

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This may have been posted already --- sorry if it was.

GearBest is running a sale on the Therion DNA250 (166) Mods -- listed at $155 and they are $123 with coupon code "NEW166"

View attachment 76982

Showing available ...
1488740477471984708.jpg
1488999689127760304.jpg

1488740476525193690.jpg
With the 10% off refer a friends code I have you can get one for $126 shipped in 2-3 days from the USA (WNY Vapes). I think MFS was also running a sale where they were under $130. Is saving $3 worth ordering from China and having to wait a month? Not only that but if you have an issue, it's a giant PITA to exchange one. Just my 2 cents.

If your not in the States then I guess it would make sense.

Cheers,
Steve

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
With the 10% off refer a friends code I have you can get one for $126 shipped in 2-3 days from the USA (WNY Vapes). I think MFS was also running a sale where they were under $130. Is saving $3 worth ordering from China and having to wait a month? Not only that but if you have an issue, it's a giant PITA to exchange one. Just my 2 cents.

If your not in the States then I guess it would make sense.

Cheers,
Steve
Agreed! I prefer not to order overseas.

DetroitVapes

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Since ive been using my OBS Crius Plus with my Therion ive been getting hella dry hits every so often. I haven't changed the wattage or anything. Could this just mean that the RX200 S I was using previously was under powering my atty or am I missing something?

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It could be the RX200 is under-powered. I would think it's also at least as likely that the head is just not wicking as well. I'm assuming it's a head that screws in. I don't have that tank. I only use RTA's. When the wicking/taste goes south, I either change the cotton or rebuild the whole thing. In my experience, store bought heads can vary from head to head.

Cheers,
Steve

DetroitVapes

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It could be the RX200 is under-powered. I would think it's also at least as likely that the head is just not wicking as well. I'm assuming it's a head that screws in. I don't have that tank. I only use RTA's. When the wicking goes south, I either change the cotton or rebuild the whole thing. In my experience, store bought heads can vary from head to head.

Cheers,
Steve
Its a RTA. Im thinking that it is just the rx being under powered. I didn't bother to change the wicking cus I got lazy and plus I was waiting on my EXO rta to arrive so I just dialed back the power a lil.

Christos_Tz

Member For 2 Years
In FB page Gearbest said that in a couple of months she will be stock as much as possible Therion back covers in colors..let's see what we will see....at least for us overseas is something....and yes..just waiting one month to arrive...we will be patient....

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In FB page Gearbest said that in a couple of months she will be stock as much as possible Therion back covers in colors..let's see what we will see....at least for us overseas is something....and yes..just waiting one month to arrive...we will be patient....
I hope they end up selling the Snakeskin covers separately but I don't think that's the plan. I think with them being Ltd Ed, they are only going to be available on a mod. The Ltd Ed Italian leather was never available separately. Like I said, I hope that won't be the case but I think for now that's the way it is.

I think the reason it's like that is because in the end Lost Vape wants to sell mods. I haven't been told this by LV, but when I was talking to WNY, I was told the Snakeskin covers weren't going to be available, at least for now.

Cheers,
Steve

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
DV I would just re-wick it....

Steve uploaded your file and increased the SS 316 setting to 60W and running like a champ! Coils come in at .23 ohms and like a warm vape.
Thanks for your help!
Steve on this note what is your build for SS430 ohm wise for your settings?

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is where I get mine. It's my favorite TC wire.
http://www.creatingunkamen.com/coll...e-nickel-free-introductory-sale-100-guarantee

I think I have your E-Mail. I can send you an invite and you will get 2000 coins iirc (I think that's a sizeable amount)

Cheers,
Steve

Edit Invite sent
That is were I got mine from.... the first order got lost in the mail for almost 3 months and he sent me a new order on the spot to replace it! When the first order showed up three months later (post offices fault) he wanted to not charge me but I insisted and payed for it! ..... Great people!

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is where I get mine. It's my favorite TC wire.
http://www.creatingunkamen.com/coll...e-nickel-free-introductory-sale-100-guarantee

I think I have your E-Mail. I can send you an invite and you will get 2000 coins iirc (I think that's a sizeable amount)

Cheers,
Steve

Edit Invite sent
Free shipping too....
"Shop now for Free Shipping this week with this coupon code: UnkamenShipFree
No minimums, no restrictions....just free shipping!"
Just got it in an email today not sure how long it is for.

VU Sponsors