BillW50

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

sandduner8

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@BillW50 thanks for the help trying to find lowest price . I need to buy one more for mod for the doomsday inventory then I am done .... Well that's what I keep telling myself anyways lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sandduner8

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just ordered mine Avery gave me the code boca10 for 10% off

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sandduner8

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
And getting this mod for 112.50 isn't to bad of a deal ....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think he was saying that's what he wants to see it at. The lowest price I've seen is at Ecig. With a 10% that's $112 and change. That's as cheap as the lowest price I've seen the DNA200 Reuleaux for which isn't as good in comparison (imo). I don't see it being any cheaper, but who really knows.

Cheers,
Steve

Last edited:

JOhm

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
got mine for $133.oo (Element Vapes)
ordered it Monday night and it came in the mail this morning.. . its pretty sweet.

F

fckaugust8th

Do you guys think the Triade is really worth it? I think I'll hold off till the end of the month....Meanwhile I'll get a Tesla Stealth and a Fountain v2 to play with. I do not own any DNA 200 mods but I'm pretty happy in my ignorance while using a Hohm Wrecker G2

BillW50

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you guys think the Triade is really worth it? I think I'll hold off till the end of the month....Meanwhile I'll get a Tesla Stealth and a Fountain v2 to play with. I do not own any DNA 200 mods but I'm pretty happy in my ignorance while using a Hohm Wrecker G2
Well out of my dozens of mods, my Triades are one of my favorite mods. :cool:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Go get one, it doesn't have to be the triade
Get a DUO BY LOST VAPE

VAPE ON

BillW50

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe. I haven't heard anything good or bad about them yet. Nor do I think I would get any one battery mod anymore. As you can only vape like 8ml before you have to swap batteries.

But be careful of Evolv mods. I have been vaping since Nov'14 and I had no interest in Evolv mods. I was perfectly happy with other ones. Then I heard nice things about the Reuleaux DNA200 and it did look different. So I bought one last February. I loved it so much I bought another one two weeks later. Now it is July and I now own nine DNA200 mods and I haven't looked at anything else ever since. :vapemail:

F

fckaugust8th

@ej1024, @BillW50 can you give me an idea of the efusion duo''s size, please. I have the rx200 so I know the approximate size of the Triade. I have an IPV4 and several G2s, and the original evic. I'm not a fan of the thin wood veneer that was used but I can deal with it.

Topweasel

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Same got an Axis m-17, now have three DNAs on order (SMY 200, 75, and Triade). Not sure I will get many more non DNA's in the future.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Should have my Triade in red on Tuesday. Had a chance to check one out at a local vape shop and it is a really nice mod. Playing around with the VT133 I got yesterday, first DNA200 mod since I sold my Reuleaux DNA200 to a friend. I have gotten use to the ease of using the Hohm Slice and G2, just put it into XXX mode and adjust FSK to your liking. The DNA200's are definitely more complex but I intend to try and learn as much as possible this time to get the most out of them.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@ej1024, @BillW50 can you give me an idea of the efusion duo''s size, please. I have the rx200 so I know the approximate size of the Triade. I have an IPV4 and several G2s, and the original evic. I'm not a fan of the thin wood veneer that was used but I can deal with it.
81d7d93dcaeeaaa2860c9a1b65499ca9.jpg
223612c02c2d116d12c8697e0f619ddc.jpg
667155aa8e16009058ac700cf91c6ec6.jpg

I hope that helps

VAPE ON

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Today was a good vape mail day, both of these arrived and are making for a great vape.

aa662bb3a9686d710a37e0ed54edd132.jpg

Just a simple spaced SS316L dual coil on the Mage, put it into 316 tc mode and yum.

I think i might have to get a vape case to take the triade out of the house, it is too nice to take a chance.

cec9f0f2231c2e0aecfa71e5b8703320.jpg

4d8b544944b633de626f44000a02e05f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

JOhm

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
love the Triad! its a part of my morning ritual now lol. just ordered the new KENNEDY25 yesterday, it will fit perfectly on the Triad.

Attachments

• Triad-KENNEDY-Dunk'D-Cooffee combo!.jpg
    Triad-KENNEDY-Dunk'D-Cooffee combo!.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 30

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So people are liking the Triade, huh? Does anyone own, or have seen in person the 3 colors side by side? Going off of photos online, they all look nice, and I'm having trouble deciding which to go with. :xD:

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So people are liking the Triade, huh? Does anyone own, or have seen in person the 3 colors side by side? Going off of photos online, they all look nice, and I'm having trouble deciding which to go with. :xD:
I don't have them but from reading on the forums the Red seems to be the most popular. I'm like you, I think they all look nice but would probably go with Red. Not quite the help you are looking for but at least you got someone else's opinion.

Cheers,
Steve

Topweasel

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I got two good deals from different places. Got the "brown" one yesterday and have a red one coming in a week or two (3fvape). So I can give you an opinion on those two when I get them. But I should warn the leather on the brown was really stressed. I was hoping a leather cleaning pad would help. But I probably need to get some of the gloopy Leather honey stuff.

Topweasel

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Also since I just got the brown yesterday. Man I am surprised by how small it is. Makes me wish I broke down and got an RX earlier. But I don't know if my single and dual battery mods kept tricking me into thinking they were giant beasts even though I have seen the videos for the three (RX, RX DNA, and Triade) I couldn't comprehend how small they are.

sandduner8

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have the brown and the red . Wasn't to excited about getting the light one . I think it would show stains more

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't have them but from reading on the forums the Red seems to be the most popular. I'm like you, I think they all look nice but would probably go with Red. Not quite the help you are looking for but at least you got someone else's opinion.

Cheers,
Steve

That's the conclusion I had come to as well, people seem to prefer the red. I like them all, and actually really like how the yellow looks, but I think it would pair better with SS tanks, which I've moved away from almost completely.

I have the brown and the red . Wasn't to excited about getting the light one . I think it would show stains more

Do you have a preference in terms of looks between the two?

I'm also wondering how well the leather holds up to normal hand contact when using it.

VU Sponsors