Modfather Inc 30mm RTA

b_d_builders

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
9da3317237d439de2b4ede1ea1cf02c8.jpg

ceed921e2112b495c00415144b79fdd3.jpg

Some simple SS316L fused claptons sitting in the mighty Voltrove :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I need in the modfather mafia all because of manny and the gang i read this thread from page one took 3 days lmao but man still cant get this shit everywhere is out of stock and i cant purchase from vape geek due to the issues benley was haveing hopeing one of u mafia members might have a extra one im pp ready @Rocco that tres equios would look good with the father right @Manny i got a mod with bluetooth but i still cant talk to it lmao (reffering to a comment made when somebody asked what the blue tooth was for and manny said so u can talk to it biatch) i died laughind so hard i cried laying in bed my wife smacked the phone out of my hand and said i think uv gone to far i said blame manny she says who the fuck is manny i said the guy that holds his sausage for pics while cooking dinner for his buddys

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I need in the modfather mafia all because of manny and the gang i read this thread from page one took 3 days lmao but man still cant get this shit everywhere is out of stock and i cant purchase from vape geek due to the issues benley was haveing hopeing one of u mafia members might have a extra one im pp ready @Rocco that tres equios would look good with the father right @Manny i got a mod with bluetooth but i still cant talk to it lmao (reffering to a comment made when somebody asked what the blue tooth was for and manny said so u can talk to it biatch) i died laughind so hard i cried laying in bed my wife smacked the phone out of my hand and said i think uv gone to far i said blame manny she says who the fuck is manny i said the guy that holds his sausage for pics while cooking dinner for his buddys

Ping him on Facebook, that's how I knew when the RDA was released. As soon as it was released I bought 2 and of course in a day or two everywhere was sold out.

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ping him on Facebook, that's how I knew when the RDA was released. As soon as it was released I bought 2 and of course in a day or two everywhere was sold out.
Unfortunately im like a couple others here i dont have fb

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unfortunately im like a couple others here i dont have fb

Create an account with a Pseudonym just for things like this ;)

I keep my FB account locked down pretty tight and like with anything online I will only use a Pseudonym, never ever use your real name online. I only have 2 places I use my real name and that's strictly for professional purposes only.

Brad Mitchell

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Create an account with a Pseudonym just for things like this ;)

I keep my FB account locked down pretty tight and like with anything online I will only use a Pseudonym, never ever use your real name online. I only have 2 places I use my real name and that's strictly for professional purposes only.
Yeah don't use your real name....oops

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I will become a mafia member without a fb page just wait lmao wheres manny at he hasnt chimed in yet i thought forsure he would chime in and ask if i was ready for a big cock yea manny i am ready not only for a big one but a modfather one lol i will get one with the voltrove i promise lmfao

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

These Modfathers are addictive....And I do like playing with my food.......... LoL.......
... C360_2017-01-04-16-59-40-247.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

b_d_builders

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
LOL but it looks like that guy does metal drip tips as well. That's cool. I usually see people using other material.

He is in Amsterdam if I'm not mistaken so you gotta pay some shipping but I haven't seen any other tips around the size he makes so I snagged one and very pleased with it.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Just posted up my review on the modfather RTA. what do you guys think? fair assessment?

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

If your in the Uk then unfortunately Vape Geek is the Only seller gor the Mod Farther RTA, Vape geek did eventually sort out the , damaged tall kit , and eventually sent out the correct deck/ postless deck for me , one just sold on ebay for 120£ standard with an old cleito an nautilus X tank , the buyers must of really wanted it lol , since thats twice its original price , Including buying the other two tanks new it wouldn't of come to 120£ an they where all used.

But like I said theres only vape Geek in Uk and Kidney puncher has them in USA on its site too , but its the decks that are hardest to fet hold of ,
Personally I would go for the Gold version if buying new from now, but i dont know id theres gold in shorty an tall kits

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If your in the Uk then unfortunately Vape Geek is the Only seller gor the Mod Farther RTA, Vape geek did eventually sort out the , damaged tall kit , and eventually sent out the correct deck/ postless deck for me , one just sold on ebay for 120£ standard with an old cleito an nautilus X tank , the buyers must of really wanted it lol , since thats twice its original price , Including buying the other two tanks new it wouldn't of come to 120£ an they where all used.

But like I said theres only vape Geek in Uk and Kidney puncher has them in USA on its site too , but its the decks that are hardest to fet hold of ,
Personally I would go for the Gold version if buying new from now, but i dont know id theres gold in shorty an tall kits

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
Nope im in the states

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He is in Amsterdam if I'm not mistaken so you gotta pay some shipping but I haven't seen any other tips around the size he makes so I snagged one and very pleased with it.

Yea hes from the netherlands i have him on instagram hes always making some really nice stuff and yes he does do metal tips to u gotta get them while u can hes like this modfather shit goes quick but also only makes certain atty tips u could prob request certain ones but if he dont have the atty he cant make tips

VU Sponsors