Become a Patron!

Rather HOW NOT TO

zoe.vapor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I remember when I first started diy I got some pure nic, thinking it was 100mg I mixed up a 30ml bottle with 7.2ml of pure nicotine. THAT NEARLY CHOKED ME. I was thinking I was mixing 24mg but in reality it was 240mg I ended up having 2 puffs and choked my ring out every time thinking what the hell was going on. I didnt need a vape til the next day. I only buy 100mg nic now stay away from 990mg not for me.
Hmmm... I guess a DIY license should be required before the DIY. It's really a base knowledge to calculate the nic strength.

Excuse me if I am offending you. And don't beat the one who tell the truth. :p

I'm lost?? If someone said they are selling 99% pure nicotine, do you not automatically know that its 990+mg nic? IE 'pure'?? How is that possible? I mean, 24mg is not 24% nic, right? 36mg is not 36%, correct? This all seems to me like someone not paying attention.. I mean, 99% pretty much means its ALL nicotine. If you had a mixed drink that was 99% water, wouldnt you know that its basically ALL water?

:eek: Please keep away from the DIY, for the sake of your life.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vaperyan

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello Vapers here in VU, I'm Ryan and on behalf of HiLIQ, we thank you for the lists of advise we sure to consider.
We are a supplier brand who offers Pure Nicotine Product to Vendors, Businessmen and Experts. While we make sure we put high cautions on the website that the product is indeed pure and harmful, this may not be enough as per your recommendations. With this, we will be more cautious on placing warning signs and notes to our products.

We apologize for the confusion but when we say it's pure, it is Pure. That means 99% (990MG) or 99.9% (999mg) concentration. Again this is only sold to our target buyers which are experts. We do sell Nicotine base (100mg) which is 10% only of Nicotine with either PG or VG base. We also have 6mg-36mg regular mixed nicotine for clients who are needing this low concentration which most of the time, the one we strongly recommend.

We understand where you are coming from and we will be more responsible with this, starting from our website to the automatic email sale confirmation up to post sales service and advertising. We have livechat, toll-free telephone, active email and ticketing system, online calculator to help each customers out with their concerns and confusion.

Rest assured that we will change the adverstisement banner too in this forum.

Again, our apologies if we have brought inconvenience in any way. Please email me at [email protected] to address concerns on this matter. Thank you all for the help and we appreciate all the inputs and comments.

zoe.vapor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Glad to know HiLIQ is a responsible company. I think a E-Liquid Recipe calculator would be very important as well, Ryan.

Last edited:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello Vapers here in VU, I'm Ryan and on behalf of HiLIQ, we thank you for the lists of advise we sure to consider.
We are a supplier brand who offers Pure Nicotine Product to Vendors, Businessmen and Experts. While we make sure we put high cautions on the website that the product is indeed pure and harmful, this may not be enough as per your recommendations. With this, we will be more cautious on placing warning signs and notes to our products.

We apologize for the confusion but when we say it's pure, it is Pure. That means 99% (990MG) or 99.9% (999mg) concentration. Again this is only sold to our target buyers which are experts. We do sell Nicotine base (100mg) which is 10% only of Nicotine with either PG or VG base. We also have 6mg-36mg regular mixed nicotine for clients who are needing this low concentration which most of the time, the one we strongly recommend.

We understand where you are coming from and we will be more responsible with this, starting from our website to the automatic email sale confirmation up to post sales service and advertising. We have livechat, toll-free telephone, active email and ticketing system, online calculator to help each customers out with their concerns and confusion.

Again, our apologies if we have brought inconvenience in any way. Please email me at [email protected] to address concerns on this matter. Thank you all for the help and we appreciate all the inputs and comments.
This would be greatly appreciated Vaperyan, we want to strive for safety above all rather than confusion that could lead to possible harm. Please contact SMOKIE (Staff) regarding the banner change

Last edited:

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Bravo Ryan! I applaud your initiative and admire the way you have addressed this. Kudos to you and HiLiq for taking the cautions you do to ensure the safety of your customers. It's a pleasure to have you here, and I wish you well.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Pardon me.

Last edited:

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Hmmm? See below..

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Pardon me again.

Last edited:

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hmmm... I guess a DIY license should be required before the DIY. It's really a base knowledge to calculate the nic strength.

Perhaps people might be less inclined to want to beat you if you offered something more constructive than a couple of condescending remarks.

No offense though ...

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
They said they would TAKE THE BANNER DOWN!
Why would you want to complain NOW?
Mission 75% accomplished with no more banner!

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Last edited:

Vaperyan

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Again, our sincerest gratitude for the support and understanding. We are now working out the banner replacement and will be fixing internal site content for the betterment of the market and the community as a whole. You will see changes the soonest possible time.

Again, we mean no harm and we are here to those who needs us. Pardon for this little fuzz but I am personally happy seeing everyone putting efforts and concerns collectively for the general public interests.

We at HiLIQ is not a one day company with one day clients, so we'll do what's right to retain our global clientelle.
Thanks and much love to all Vapers here in VU!

SusanP4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Aren't you a condescending little know it all.

zoe.vapor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sorry if I made you feel so. Maybe I'm too arrogant in this. But in my opinion, It's very dangerous to deal with pure nicotine. People should make sure he knows everything or at least enough studies before doing the DIY. Before blaming others, we should check if we, ourselves do something wrong.

Last edited:

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
They said they would TAKE THE BANNER DOWN!
Why would you want to complain NOW?
Mission 75% accomplished with no more banner!
Ok you got me, Whats the other 25%?

Vaperyan

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bravo Ryan! I applaud your initiative and admire the way you have addressed this. Kudos to you and HiLiq for taking the cautions you do to ensure the safety of your customers. It's a pleasure to have you here, and I wish you well.

Thank you, Tyger Tyger. Your affirmation is truly appreciated. I wish you well too.

Vaperyan

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This would be greatly appreciated Vaperyan, we want to strive for safety above all rather than confusion that could lead to possible harm. Please contact SMOKIE (Staff) regarding the banner change

Thank you, Whiskey. We are now processing the creation of a new banner and it will be ready in no time. I will be personally contacting the info you've given.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you, Whiskey. We are now processing the creation of a new banner and it will be ready in no time. I will be personally contacting the info you've given.
I give you huge KUDO'S and many thanks for doing this
3d-animated-gif-0051_zps8bc0fd40.gif

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Sorry if I made you feel so. Maybe I'm too arrogant in this. But in my opinion, It's very dangerous to deal with pure nicotine. People should make sure he knows everything or at least enough studies before doing the DIY. Before blaming others, we should check if we, ourselves do something wrong.

that is called personal responsibility :)

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

This has been a conversation to do JUST that, Make sure word is out and clear about pure Nic, you just signed up what... Yesterday?? And jump in with these types of comments in the middle of a very serious convo is bound to get reactions. I am glad Ryan has stepped up to the plate and changing the banner to end the confusion. Have a great day:)

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Currently, nicotine, even in the form of tobacco dust, is prohibited as a pesticide for organic farming in the United States.[63][64][66]

Doesn't that mean it is ONLY prohibited for foods that will be marketed as being Organic?
There is still the vast majority of foods that aren't advertised as being organic.

SusanP4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Yes. You are arrogant. It is dangerous to deal with pure nicotine. No one here has said otherwise. We should check ourselves to see if we are doing something wrong, not only in dealing with nicotine but in how we address others. No one likes being addressed as though they are stupid. No one here said they are using pure nicotine and any questions were asked to make sure they were avoiding it.

Please check yourself before posting to insure you are not doing something wrong.

TheGreatWhiteBuffalo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't believe HILIQ has anything to apologize for. They advertise what their product is. It's the end users responsibility to ensure they know how to use it.
It is not their responsibility to break it down barney style.
I do give some props to the OP as it doesn't sound like he blames the vendor.
I do agree that you should know how to handle nic at any strength if you diy, and am glad to see a thread in progress explaining it.
but for those of you complaining about being able to buy it. Shame on you.
if you clamor for regulation I'm sure the government will be all to happy to comply.
that's why we live in such a "hold you hand" kindergarten country. Because people do dumb stuff and then ask "why wasn't I protected from myself?"
does anyone here really not know that nicotine is a deadly poison?
I'm sure if you had any questions this vendor would have been all too happy to answer them.

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
that's why we live in such a "hold you hand" kindergarten country. Because people do dumb stuff and then ask "why wasn't I protected from myself?"

I wish laws would be made to protect businesses from stupid people so they can't sue over their own stupidity.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am glad HI LIQ took the add down and I appreciate the grace in which they responded.
Not because I disagree with their marketing of pure nic, not because I believe people shouldnt be able to buy it, and not because it is dangerous.

I am glad they respectfully chose to change their ad for a single reason.
If someone gets hurt or dies handline pure nicotine, it makes the headlines, and is known to be ecigarette related, we will have a shitstorm on our hands.
Every bleeding heart jerkoff politician is going to jump on the bandwagon to protect us from ourselves. They will feed off the public's misconceptions and stir fear to garner support for restrictions that will be catastrophic to the vaping industry. They dont give a shit about the truth, they dont care about our opinions or knowledge. They can fabricate as much of a story as they need to, to get the results they want.
The truth is, it only needs to happen once.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I am glad HI LIQ took the add down and I appreciate the grace in which they responded.
Not because I disagree with their marketing of pure nic, not because I believe people shouldnt be able to buy it, and not because it is dangerous.

If someone gets hurt or dies handline pure nicotine, it makes the headlines, and is known to be ecigarette related, we will have a shitstorm on our hands.
Every bleeding heart jerkoff politician is going to jump on the bandwagon to protect us from ourselves. They will feed off the public's misconceptions and stir fear to garner support for restrictions that will be catastrophic to the vaping industry. They dont give a shit about the truth, they dont care about our opinions or knowledge. They can fabricate as much of a story as they need to, to get the results they want.

Great points indeed.

But I have to wonder just how many people have died from Alcohol poisoning after drinking Everclear which is available at your local Liquor or Package stores in many states and is easily transported across state lines and is 95% pure Alcohol and have never been brought up in the press.

But one single Nic Slip by a vaper and its all over the freaking news!

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Your right RJ, there are so many dangers we take for granted and dont even think about.
I find it amazing that between cars, booze, and cigarettes alone we are into the hundreds of thousands of deaths per year.
Question : How many vapers has pure nicotine killed?'
Answer : It doesnt matter, It only takes one death to hit the news, and it will be reported as first deadly thing ever discovered in the history of man.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Your right RJ, there are so many dangers we take for granted and don't even think about.
I find it amazing that between cars, booze, and cigarettes alone we are into the hundreds of thousands of deaths per year.

And spiders! Don't forget SPIDERS!

Those things creep me out!

And don't forget Bee and Wasp stings...........

http://www.venomousspiders.net/

Just saying......................

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Great points indeed.

But I have to wonder just how many people have died from Alcohol poisoning after drinking Everclear which is available at your local Liquor or Package stores in many states and is easily transported across state lines and is 95% pure Alcohol and have never been brought up in the press.

But one single Nic Slip by a vaper and its all over the freaking news!
I used to make Jungle Punch in college with Everclear. Cheap, intoxicating, and potent. Now I just use it to clean off machine oil and grease from new atomizers.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I tried Everclear ONCE!

A fellow frat rat brought a flask of it into a campus beer hall and we used it to spike our beer.

Obviously I did not die as a result,

I prayed for death!

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I like Everclear :p
I use it to mix with other stuff. Not strong mind you, but just to spike juices. Or if I mix vodka and juice, I might toss in a shot of Everclear to bump up the alcohol percentage.

zoe.vapor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This has been a conversation to do JUST that, Make sure word is out and clear about pure Nic, you just signed up what... Yesterday?? And jump in with these types of comments in the middle of a very serious convo is bound to get reactions. I am glad Ryan has stepped up to the plate and changing the banner to end the confusion. Have a great day:)
I am, too

Edit: I am glad what the responsible company will do as well, and I believe they will. But I really don't see why people so uptight about the banner and my points of self-discipline.

Last edited:

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I am, too

Sadly,you don't seem to be getting this.

You are more than welcome to be a part of ANY and ALL conversations here.

You truly are!

However, just a friendly piece of advice for you.

Make sure you truly understand the full intent and content of these conversations before you just jump in to them with comments like "I am too".

If you need assistance you can PM me at any time!

zoe.vapor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sadly,you don't seem to be getting this.

You are more than welcome to be a part of ANY and ALL conversations here.

You truly are!

However, just a friendly piece of advice for you.

Make sure you truly understand the full intent and content of these conversations before you just jump in to them with comments like "I am too".

If you need assistance you can PM me at any time!

Oh, okay. Thank you for all, UncleRJ. Wish you a nice day. :)

zoe.vapor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I tried Everclear ONCE!

A fellow frat rat brought a flask of it into a campus beer hall and we used it to spike our beer.

Obviously I did not die as a result,

I prayed for death!
And sir, you shouldn't risk your life for this.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
And sir, you shouldn't risk your life for this.

Like I tried to tell you.

Make sure you understand before you comment.

It was a simple joke about a huge hangover!

Vaperyan

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I give you huge KUDO'S and many thanks for doing this
3d-animated-gif-0051_zps8bc0fd40.gif

Hello Whisky, I have contacted Smokie Regarding the change of our VU banner ad, hope it works just fine this time. Thanks again for the help and info. Anyway, I'd like to
exude our interest to own a subforum in your Authorized vendors. This way, we can discuss sensitive matters and handle such issues relating pure nicotine with clearer administration without slipping wrong information and misleading calculations. Rest assured that we'll never let VU vapers down. Thanks!

Vaperyan

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Thank you Paul for the affirmation. And yes, we are one with the brigade for a smarter and safer Nicotine use. Thanks!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello Whisky, I have contacted Smokie Regarding the change of our VU banner ad, hope it works just fine this time. Thanks again for the help and info. Anyway, I'd like to
exude our interest to own a subforum in your Authorized vendors. This way, we can discuss sensitive matters and handle such issues relating pure nicotine with clearer administration without slipping wrong information and misleading calculations. Rest assured that we'll never let VU vapers down. Thanks!

I'll forward this request to @SMOKIE as well, Thanks again:)

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yes. You are arrogant. It is dangerous to deal with pure nicotine. No one here has said otherwise. We should check ourselves to see if we are doing something wrong, not only in dealing with nicotine but in how we address others. No one likes being addressed as though they are stupid. No one here said they are using pure nicotine and any questions were asked to make sure they were avoiding it.

Please check yourself before posting to insure you are not doing something wrong.
Not to mention he/she quoted my post and then said something totally backwards to what the post was saying :)

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't believe HILIQ has anything to apologize for. They advertise what their product is. It's the end users responsibility to ensure they know how to use it.
It is not their responsibility to break it down barney style.
I do give some props to the OP as it doesn't sound like he blames the vendor.
I do agree that you should know how to handle nic at any strength if you diy, and am glad to see a thread in progress explaining it.
but for those of you complaining about being able to buy it. Shame on you.
if you clamor for regulation I'm sure the government will be all to happy to comply.
does anyone here really not know that nicotine is a deadly poison?
I'm sure if you had any questions this vendor would have been all too happy to answer them.
Agreed... Im sick of people clamoring to 'protect us from ourselves' with over regulation... There once was a time the stupid got eliminated through natural selection..

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
How do you verify that people who purchase pure nic are vendors, businessmen, or experts?

Vaperyan

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How do you verify that people who purchase pure nic are vendors, businessmen, or experts?

Thanks for asking that @RocketPuppy. Based on our records around 85% of our Pure Nicotine sales are from bulk orders. That means ordering 1-5L and up at a time. Since the order is big, an account manager is dedicated per sale ensuring that the buyer do have a store or a website. The rest of the percentage belongs to smaller orders in which once the product is purchased, an automatic email plus designated sales team will be contacting them. Again, HiLIQ is doing an inner website control this time in order to ensure that the target buyer we would like are only the ones reached.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for asking that @RocketPuppy. Based on our records around 85% of our Pure Nicotine sales are from bulk orders. That means ordering 1-5L and up at a time. Since the order is big, an account manager is dedicated per sale ensuring that the buyer do have a store or a website. The rest of the percentage belongs to smaller orders in which once the product is purchased, an automatic email plus designated sales team will be contacting them. Again, HiLIQ is doing an inner website control this time in order to ensure that the target buyer we would like are only the ones reached.
I was curious as to the safety of the site and ordered the 250 ml to see how easy it was. I didn't have to provide my birthday nor any other type of verification. It was easier to order a bottle of your 250 ml pure nic than it was to order a bottle of 6mg of Tribeca from Halo. I haven't received any calls or emails from a sales team to confirm that I'm a businessman, vendor, or expert.

Vaperyan

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was curious as to the safety of the site and ordered the 250 ml to see how easy it was. I didn't have to provide my birthday nor any other type of verification. It was easier to order a bottle of your 250 ml pure nic than it was to order a bottle of 6mg of Tribeca from Halo. I haven't received any calls or emails from a sales team to confirm that I'm a businessman, vendor, or expert.
Thanks for visiting! As I mentioned, we are currently on an internal change on our site and the shift will be noticed soon. The cautions on the website may not be enough. Did your order went through and were you logged in? Paid via Card? There's a lot of method to notify you on this. but anyway, this will be taken as a note accordingly.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for visiting! As I mentioned, we are currently on an internal change on our site and the shift will be noticed soon. The cautions on the website may not be enough. Did your order went through and were you logged in? Paid via Card? There's a lot of method to notify you on this. but anyway, this will be taken as a note accordingly.

Yes to all the above. The funds have already been charged to my account. In terms of logging in, I didn't need to. Your site says register or purchase as guest. I purchased as a guest. In terms of cautions, there weren't any beyond stating it was dangerous and should be used by an expert. The only cautions I observed were the options of purchasing a face mask and gloves, both of which offer no protection to the product.

In terms of there being a "method to notify" me, I'm not sure what you mean. Like I said earlier, it was so easy to order. Ordering pure nic from your site was as simple as ordering a book from Amazon. I'm really curious now as to how I will receive it. How well is it packaged? And will there be any hazardous material warnings on the box?

VU Sponsors