Become a Patron!

Smok Alien 220w is pretty awesome

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How do you like the alpha 30mm?

I know there are some that don't like it for some reason, but I'm loving it. (yup stole that from McDonalds)
Easy to build on, vapes amazingly, doesn't leak (yes I know that is subjective per owner based on how well they wick it)
Flavor most importantly is all there plus some.
Coincidently it produces a LOT of vapor as well. lol

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I know there are some that don't like it for some reason, but I'm loving it. (yup stole that from McDonalds)
Easy to build on, vapes amazingly, doesn't leak (yes I know that is subjective per owner based on how well they wick it)
Flavor most importantly is all there plus some.
Coincidently it produces a LOT of vapor as well. lol
So worth 25 bucks then?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ordered a black/gold kit off breezy last night. total came out to 46 shipped! I really wanted that g priv touch but that thing isn't even fully reviewed yet and probably has issues unlike the alien has been out for a while. I hope the alien is much smaller than my wrecker g2. will be nice to edc a smaller box!

I've got 5 on it!

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ordered a black/gold kit off breezy last night. total came out to 46 shipped! I really wanted that g priv touch but that thing isn't even fully reviewed yet and probably has issues unlike the alien has been out for a while. I hope the alien is much smaller than my wrecker g2. will be nice to edc a smaller box!

I've got 5 on it!
Wouldn't let me order Black/Gold last night so I threw a Black/Gunmetal in the cart but needed another $10 for free ship. All the attys I tried were unavailable. Finally gave up & didn't order.

This morning I went back and it allowed me to add the Black/Gold. Just for the hell of it I tried to check out with both Aliens in the cart & it allowed me to. Apparently the system will limit you to one only if you order the same color scheme. Even applied a $20 discount coupon from points from previous orders. Don't know it they will allow the order to go through that way, but the system took it.

Two more aliens I don't need for $65 I didn't want to spend. Really have to work on my impulse control.

Last edited:

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Wouldn't let me order Black/Gold last night so I threw a Black/Gunmetal in the cart but needed another $10 for free ship. All the attys I tried were unavailable. Finally gave up & didn't order.
This morning I went back and it allowed me to add the Black/Gold. Just for the hell of it I tried to check out with both Aliens in the cart & it allowed me to. Apparently the system will limit you to one only if you order the same color scheme. Even applied a $20 discount coupon from points from previous orders. Don't know it they will allow the order to go through that way, but the system took it.
Two more aliens I don't need. Really have to work on my impulse control.

Cool! was gonna order the black / gunmetal myself, even tho it is listed as 'back ordered' so .. click on cart and here's what I saw...
upload_2016-11-25_13-1-43.png

Edit: ok figured it out... guessing that the 'retail' price on the kit is an unrealistic 120$ .. so since the breazy web site tracks your location .. (and I'm in PA .. 40% vapor tax ;p) it added on 40% of 120$ to the cost of the unit as 'TAX' ... guessing that it should be actually $8 based on the paid price.. sheeeesh... Good old pennsylvania .. killing business and the economy a little bit at a time... :headbang: actually thought that that didn't go into effect till 12/01 ... hmmm @Breazy_Com

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cool! was gonna order the black / gunmetal myself, even tho it is listed as 'back ordered' so .. click on cart and here's what I saw...
View attachment 67592

Edit: ok figured it out... guessing that the 'retail' price on the kit is an unrealistic 120$ .. so since the breazy web site tracks your location .. (and I'm in PA .. 40% vapor tax ;p) it added on 40% of 120$ to the cost of the unit as 'TAX' ... guessing that it should be actually $8 based on the paid price.. sheeeesh... Good old pennsylvania .. killing business and the economy a little bit at a time... :headbang: actually thought that that didn't go into effect till 12/01 ... hmmm @Breazy_Com
Damn, Thought Jersey was bad! Wouldn't expect that from Pa.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
oh I did NOT order the all black aline because all of them except the gold and red versions were on back order.
I don't want to wait for back orders. as of this morning it showed everything but the red out of stock or on back order.

I've got 5 on it!

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
oh I did NOT order the all black aline because all of them except the gold and red versions were on back order.
I don't want to wait for back orders. as of this morning it showed everything but the red out of stock or on back order.

I've got 5 on it!
So what if it is on backorder. It's not like you don't have other mods to fall back on until they can ship. Better to get the best price while you can.

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

ahh so you got the red one then? I almost went for that.. but since they are taking the order for back ordered products I figure I'll get the color I want... Breazy has been known to take forever on B.O.'s tho, seem to recall some posts a while back with some folks having issues with them for that - def not a 'go to' vendor re customer service in my mind. (To be fair most issues, if any come up, are eventually resolved as far as I have seen) So - Thinking I will see how they do in this case as this is my first order from them.

NickyGiaccone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Does the Alien reach at least 190W with LG HB4/HB6 30amp batteries? The H-Priv does 200W for a bit with the correct batteries for the job.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ahh so you got the red one then? I almost went for that.. but since they are taking the order for back ordered products I figure I'll get the color I want... Breazy has been known to take forever on B.O.'s tho, seem to recall some posts a while back with some folks having issues with them for that - def not a 'go to' vendor re customer service in my mind. (To be fair most issues, if any come up, are eventually resolved as far as I have seen) So - Thinking I will see how they do in this case as this is my first order from them.
I grabbed the black/gold before it went on back order.

Stuff for sale...Inquire within.

NickyGiaccone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah $52.99 and I know it's strongly recommended to only use external chargers but the fact that I have LG HB6's and Sony VTC5A's Charging in the new LUC V4 at 2A per pair plus there's room for my married sets of three for the Koopor Primus 300, but...I usually keep one pair of Sony VTC5A's or LG HB6 "Pinkys" in the mod if it happens to need a charge and I'm ready to get some sleep. I had issue with balancing of cells charging inside the ol' RX200S, which I gave away because it's so boring even if it's problem free. The Alien is problem free and ine came updated believe it or not. I just switched from the Arctic V8 to the V12 which I impulsively bought at a local shop for nearly 2.5x the price at vapordna.com which is one of the only two sites I trust to send me quality product and no counterfeits or clones. Things change. No biggie. But I paid 64.99 before the NY State tax which I think would shock all the American citizens living out west (I'm going to Nevada in March if all is well because of these types of things) but yeah. It was worth it because I would've had it overnight shipped being as impatient about this new tank as I am so it was just a little more than what I'd have paid regardless. Well I never drop liquid into the air hole or on the coil itself because the only result is major spit back in tanks that aren't ever known for potential spitback. So I'm vaping I now but I swapped to the Sigelei J150 35amp 2-cell Lipo battery pack with 2,000mAH and 2A charging. It seems the .1ohm coil is a bit warm unless you take 30 second breaks at the very least unless you want to thin out your max VG liquid and that'll always make for leaks. But it's got more airflow than he V8, the clouds with the .1ohm 12x wrapped or whatever (I think it's a Clapton coil as well) are, like the V8 tank's coils, best at the lower end of the sweet spot. When I had it on the Alien at 177W it was just likely only putting more wear and tear on the coil and the clouds we disappointing at that wattage but I did have a ramp up to hard (one level above normal). Though Lemme tell you It's being placed on the Koopor Primus with Sony VTC5A's because those are appropriate for the situation here and the way the 3 batteries all have the positive end facing upward. That wold indicate Parallel running batteries but somebody said the wiring of the chip isn't allowing for that and the use of the mod reflects that so I believe they're run in series however, still at a full charge these three are ok for now. Flavor seems to be better as wattage increases but vapor becomes laughable as I reach 204W I drop back down to 127W with a slight ramp up increase and yeah wow. The clouds are setting of my smoke alarm which happens when I chain vape and have a good coil installed in a big boy tank. This beats the TFV8, drinks about the same about of liquid, but seems more worth it. I doubt it'll leak, and I love he drip tip. It's larger than I though in diameter but so far no tank has been too big to be satisfactory on my mods so far. Well the .3ohm coil I've seen on youtube by the usual dudes who are sponsored or sponsers and they said the .3ohm coil and the sweet spot is the better option unless you want one or two big hits and plan on putting down the vaporizer for the time being. I think I could increase the ramp up feature and lower wattage and chain vape in short spurts. I usually spend my free evenings playing Steam games and vaping. I love my Koopor Primus but after the Alien 220 arrived, the primus is only used now for it's ability to handle 290W continuously as far as I've vaped on a set of batteries. The Sigelei J150 I'm using the .35ohm Hive Dual Kanthal coil which I bought as a single coil a my local shop this past weekend because I had nothing left. I'm gonna save my liquid and mostly use the V8 tonight since I go all night. The V12 will need it's own 60ml bottle tomorrow. Anyway, basically the Sigelei J150 can vape the latest most powerful and the whole deal....and that's another reason people need one of them. It's not IDEAL for the current most showoff type tank but it will work well with it. I'm shocked. Add another thumbs up for the J150.

NickyGiaccone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
oh but damn I'm sorry wrong mod thread. Obviously the Alien is what has the V12 atop. So that's I dunno. One ALien 220 with the dual 18650s and one J150 for the lipo makes a pair people need. Alien still beats out my old H-priv in general. It seems it's made better. Finer construction although it's not a DNA mod. However, out of the current dual 18650 mods, which all seem to be around the same price, the Smoktech Alien 220 MOD (not the tank, I love my TFV4 but the new Smok atomizers are horrendous). Elementvape.com for the Alien cheapest but there's only one color I believe, I always wanted a black and gold tone mod. I'm glad to say Smoktech is BACK IN BLACK and gold lol with their mods. 10 out of 10.

NickyGiaccone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I apologize about confusing the threads. I didn't get enough sleep and work was rough and my medication might be still something I'm adjusting to. PSH. nah my bad yo. DEF get that alien mod and if you can get all the ones mentioned in my rambling on post. #1 on the list Is Alien. I'm taking a vape again. Yep. Cya

ozsa

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I ordered the 220W alien from fasttech in october 25, they keep delaying the shipment saying that the manufacturer do not have it made and told me that ETA is 14 december but can't guarantee it. I already received my aromamizer supreme and I need that mod, shipping time is about 1-2months as well so I'm really fucked here. Is there any other similar mod that is equally good ? I can't believe that the factory can't keep up with manufacturing these mods, did they find some flaw and halt the process ?

Also why is it 60$ on fasttech and this the price on smoktech site 96$ (down from 120$) ? Is this a new version or what is happening here ? This is the kit price with the baby tank, the mod only price is 60$. On Fasttech the baby tank kit costs 8$ more, on smoktech its 36$ ? WTF?

EDIT: OK this is funny, so I tried to enter my paypal to smoktech to see how much is the shipping, paypal said "You can review your order before purchasing" but I had to select my credit card and after that smoktech site said it's purchased and I got a mail from paypal that it's done...its 60$ so I don't get the baby tfv8 for the same price and it's 15-30 working days, does this include a month waiting time and then the shipping too or will they actually send it?

Last edited:

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I ordered the 220W alien from fasttech in october 25, they keep delaying the shipment saying that the manufacturer do not have it made and told me that ETA is 14 december but can't guarantee it. I already received my aromamizer supreme and I need that mod, shipping time is about 1-2months as well so I'm really fucked here. Is there any other similar mod that is equally good ? I can't believe that the factory can't keep up with manufacturing these mods, did they find some flaw and halt the process ?

Also why is it 60$ on fasttech and this the price on smoktech site 96$ (down from 120$) ? Is this a new version or what is happening here ? This is the kit price with the baby tank, the mod only price is 60$. On Fasttech the baby tank kit costs 8$ more, on smoktech its 36$ ? WTF?

EDIT: OK this is funny, so I tried to enter my paypal to smoktech to see how much is the shipping, paypal said "You can review your order before purchasing" but I had to select my credit card and after that smoktech site said it's purchased and I got a mail from paypal that it's done...its 60$ so I don't get the baby tfv8 for the same price and it's 15-30 working days, does this include a month waiting time and then the shipping too or will they actually send it?
There are other sites. Some were selling it under 50 for black friday. Just have to look for sales. Use vapecrawler.com to price check. I have 2 of them. One I paid under 40 bucks with a set of batts. The other was 55 for the kit.

ozsa

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well it already got ordered coz the site fucked me but I don't care paying 60$ if they actually send it, if I'm gonna have to wait a month again before they ship it, I'm gonna get cancer for sure.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
breazy.com did the exact same shit, advertised the alien kit for $30, 1 per customer. than is making everyone wait 3 weeks. IMHO that's shitty service! a hack at most. don't offer something not available!

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Well it already got ordered coz the site fucked me but I don't care paying 60$ if they actually send it, if I'm gonna have to wait a month again before they ship it, I'm gonna get cancer for sure.
with fastech you can ask for a refund and cancel it. as long as the item hasn't shipped you can cancel and get a refund off any site. buy from a local site to get it faster so you can get off the cigs

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
this company has fast shipping from california (assuming you are in the US) http://www.vaperoyalty.com/smok-alien-220w-mod-red/ 48 bucks for the mod. should come out to about 55 with shipping. cancel the other 2 orders, get your money back and buy it here to get it fast

ozsa

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm not gonna go back to cigs, I endured dry hit and leaking for like 4-5years now, I'm juts so fuckin pissed off now, waited almost 2months for my new tank and a nautilus for my mom, its a piece of shit unusable flooding leaking shit, gotta watch my parents die of cancer coz fuckin aspire makes such a piece of shit and reviewers praise it to heaven... I so hate reviewers now, using a product for half an hour for a review then tossing it in the trash labeling as "best product ever" just so they can get some affiliate money... makes me mental. I will refund from fasttech but I won't get money back, just credit at their store, what a bullshit as well.. I'm not from US btw, americans have it easy, I'm from eastern europe, we wait 2-3months for a shipping with zero warranty (if you got defect or DOA, well you're shit out of luck and jolly well fucked coz shipping it back costs about the same as the device itself). Also our local (whole country) vape shops are a joke, we have 2-3 year old models, we don't even have uwell crown in the store, that's too new (and I'm using it for over a year).. so our options are: buy shit locally that is like a CE4 or cartomizer level or buy stuff like eleaf melo (version 1 ofc), delta 2 for double the US price and zero warranty as well (even if it's local, you don't get warranty, you ship it back so they "repair" it, and you pay shipping every time if the repair was for example, blow out the air hole coz it flooded).. and even this paypal smoktech scam, "you can review your order later before deciding to purchase" well fuck yea, you can see how much you payed but not if you actually want to pay at all or not...

I'm just mad..

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I'm not gonna go back to cigs, I endured dry hit and leaking for like 4-5years now, I'm juts so fuckin pissed off now, waited almost 2months for my new tank and a nautilus for my mom, its a piece of shit unusable flooding leaking shit, gotta watch my parents die of cancer coz fuckin aspire makes such a piece of shit and reviewers praise it to heaven... I so hate reviewers now, using a product for half an hour for a review then tossing it in the trash labeling as "best product ever" just so they can get some affiliate money... makes me mental. I will refund from fasttech but I won't get money back, just credit at their store, what a bullshit as well.. I'm not from US btw, americans have it easy, I'm from eastern europe, we wait 2-3months for a shipping with zero warranty (if you got defect or DOA, well you're shit out of luck and jolly well fucked coz shipping it back costs about the same as the device itself). Also our local (whole country) vape shops are a joke, we have 2-3 year old models, we don't even have uwell crown in the store, that's too new (and I'm using it for over a year).. so our options are: buy shit locally that is like a CE4 or cartomizer level or buy stuff like eleaf melo (version 1 ofc), delta 2 for double the US price and zero warranty as well (even if it's local, you don't get warranty, you ship it back so they "repair" it, and you pay shipping every time if the repair was for example, blow out the air hole coz it flooded).. and even this paypal smoktech scam, "you can review your order later before deciding to purchase" well fuck yea, you can see how much you payed but not if you actually want to pay at all or not...

I'm just mad..
have you tried vapor.gearbest.com they have good pricing and decent shipping. fastech is probably the worst out of the Chinese sites with shipping as well as smokstore. 3fvape and gearbest are much better IMO for fast shipping

ozsa

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
have you tried vapor.gearbest.com they have good pricing and decent shipping. fastech is probably the worst out of the Chinese sites with shipping as well as smokstore. 3fvape and gearbest are much better IMO for fast shipping

Didn't try that yet, usually fasttech delivers in time (2months was max) unless they pull shit like this "we let you pay...BUT WE DONT HAVE THE STUFF AND NO IDEA IF WE EVEN WILL HAVE LOL" ... oh yea in time 2 months max, that is a normal delivery for us scum eastern europeans but 2months without even the stuff being shipped, that rages me. Since paypal fucked me over I wrote a mail to smoktech asking if they even have that shit mod in stock or they gonna be pulling off the same joke as fasttech... I suppose if they are the actual owner of the mods, they produce it, they should have it right ? lets see if they reply or I will get a mail in a week saying, oops, no product. I seriously wonder if vaping will ever be like other products, you buy it, you hook it up and it goes fine.. right now it's no wonder why people smoke, I mean between the shipping time, the DOA, the bad coils, all the fucking leaking/flooding, a million of simply shit tasting eliquids... vaping itself is safer than smoking but the amount of trauma and depression all this shit gave me over the years... took me 2 years to find a decent mint liquid, before they pulled off the shelf, then half year again till I started making my own that finally tasted good... don't mind me guys, I'm just raging coz I feel so goddamn mad and depressed about this whole vaping scam business.... if this was any other business they would be sued and fucked over for producing shit quality with not a care in the world, if a tank sucks, well we just gonna make version 2 and people will buy that as well, oops, version 3 promises to fix shit...and it loops around forever... All I can do now is wait for smoktech to reply, now I go watch some serial to cool off so I can gather enough will to live so I can continue to somehow make this piece of shit nautilus work.... and you know it's not even about the money, I'd fucking give 200$ for a simple MTL device or subtank that actually works as intended without the extra brain tumors of leaking/flooding/dry hits.. we all buy one shit after another coz most of the stuff we buy is actually shit within a month, if not the tank then the coil..like the crown, was superb, but then 10coils in a row authentic piece of shit, they all failed within a day...fuck this greedy profit based world for real..

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Didn't try that yet, usually fasttech delivers in time (2months was max) unless they pull shit like this "we let you pay...BUT WE DONT HAVE THE STUFF AND NO IDEA IF WE EVEN WILL HAVE LOL" ... oh yea in time 2 months max, that is a normal delivery for us scum eastern europeans but 2months without even the stuff being shipped, that rages me. Since paypal fucked me over I wrote a mail to smoktech asking if they even have that shit mod in stock or they gonna be pulling off the same joke as fasttech... I suppose if they are the actual owner of the mods, they produce it, they should have it right ? lets see if they reply or I will get a mail in a week saying, oops, no product. I seriously wonder if vaping will ever be like other products, you buy it, you hook it up and it goes fine.. right now it's no wonder why people smoke, I mean between the shipping time, the DOA, the bad coils, all the fucking leaking/flooding, a million of simply shit tasting eliquids... vaping itself is safer than smoking but the amount of trauma and depression all this shit gave me over the years... took me 2 years to find a decent mint liquid, before they pulled off the shelf, then half year again till I started making my own that finally tasted good... don't mind me guys, I'm just raging coz I feel so goddamn mad and depressed about this whole vaping scam business.... if this was any other business they would be sued and fucked over for producing shit quality with not a care in the world, if a tank sucks, well we just gonna make version 2 and people will buy that as well, oops, version 3 promises to fix shit...and it loops around forever... All I can do now is wait for smoktech to reply, now I go watch some serial to cool off so I can gather enough will to live so I can continue to somehow make this piece of shit nautilus work.... and you know it's not even about the money, I'd fucking give 200$ for a simple MTL device or subtank that actually works as intended without the extra brain tumors of leaking/flooding/dry hits.. we all buy one shit after another coz most of the stuff we buy is actually shit within a month, if not the tank then the coil..like the crown, was superb, but then 10coils in a row authentic piece of shit, they all failed within a day...fuck this greedy profit based world for real..
That sucks it's so hard to get stuff in your country. I've been very happy with pretty much all of my stuff. doing research and not buying stuff as soon as it comes out helps a lot. I do agree it's shitty how people spend money on poor products and then buy a newer version that "fixes" it. I try not to support companies like that. it's mostly lack of information that leads to it. There has been no regulations really so it's a "vote with your wallet " type of thing. but it isn't limited to vaping by any means. plenty of other products are the same. video games is just as bad if not worse. reviewers paid off to give good reviews, false advertising, lying about a games content, bullshots that don't look close to the final products among other things. lets not even get into vaporware, kickstarters, early access, and microtransactions and stuff too. People just need to be more informed and vape shops don't help either

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
just throwing it out there, Good things happen to those who wait.

ozsa

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That sucks it's so hard to get stuff in your country. I've been very happy with pretty much all of my stuff. doing research and not buying stuff as soon as it comes out helps a lot. I do agree it's shitty how people spend money on poor products and then buy a newer version that "fixes" it. I try not to support companies like that. it's mostly lack of information that leads to it. There has been no regulations really so it's a "vote with your wallet " type of thing. but it isn't limited to vaping by any means. plenty of other products are the same. video games is just as bad if not worse. reviewers paid off to give good reviews, false advertising, lying about a games content, bullshots that don't look close to the final products among other things. lets not even get into vaporware, kickstarters, early access, and microtransactions and stuff too. People just need to be more informed and vape shops don't help either

Well when I want to research a product like the nautilus, I checked every big reviewer, all praised it, everybody, didn't find a single negative review (untill I google nautilus sucks / piece of shit etc, but you always find negative reviews no matter what product you research) and then saw fasttech, 4.7 out of 5, everybody praising it... checked reddit, the bvc vs bdc coils, omg wow the bvc is so much better, 2weeks life, insane taste etc etc... I researched it for 2-3days, I saw one bad review for every 20positive....so... it's not lack of information, it's people spreading shit, or me being unlucky with most of the products over the past 4-5years...and everyone has a different idea how to fix the problem but nothing fixes it, maybe delays it a day or a few days at tops and it's back again. We should make a website, where everybody had a reputation based on real name, address, everything and proof of product use over days/weeks with actual video footage before someone can upvote or downvote an item, so we'd have some real data about what actually sucks and what is usable. These reviewers who use it a day and post a video should be banned, because they never post the video if the product sucked at first try. Oh yea and I never bought anything new, always waited months or even a year, got my crown 9months after release, supreme now, nautilus now (2-3years after release?)

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Well when I want to research a product like the nautilus, I checked every big reviewer, all praised it, everybody, didn't find a single negative review (untill I google nautilus sucks / piece of shit etc, but you always find negative reviews no matter what product you research) and then saw fasttech, 4.7 out of 5, everybody praising it... checked reddit, the bvc vs bdc coils, omg wow the bvc is so much better, 2weeks life, insane taste etc etc... I researched it for 2-3days, I saw one bad review for every 20positive....so... it's not lack of information, it's people spreading shit, or me being unlucky with most of the products over the past 4-5years...and everyone has a different idea how to fix the problem but nothing fixes it, maybe delays it a day or a few days at tops and it's back again. We should make a website, where everybody had a reputation based on real name, address, everything and proof of product use over days/weeks with actual video footage before someone can upvote or downvote an item, so we'd have some real data about what actually sucks and what is usable. These reviewers who use it a day and post a video should be banned, because they never post the video if the product sucked at first try. Oh yea and I never bought anything new, always waited months or even a year, got my crown 9months after release, supreme now, nautilus now (2-3years after release?)
well luckily enough you found a good forum that has no problem shit talking bad companies/products lol
This is the best place I've seen for sure.
I do agree with you on reviewers. too many are scared to give a bad review to something. Thats why I started doing my own but the chances of anyone finding a review i do is slim and none and I just started so it'll take away before i can be helpful. the best reviewer out there is DJLsb vapes he goes really into detail on everything and has no problem not recommending stuff and calling companies out. he expsoed lies form companies like wismec, sigelie and for batteries mooch (who exposed efest who tried suing him over it lol)

ozsa

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
This forum is excellent, most helpful I've ever seen but we need to make a real vote system for every product with detailed reviews. I don't want to shit talk products, but if I buy something and cannot even use one single day, what does that tell you ? Can't return it, (unless I want to lose even more money), can't fix it, it's literally money burned, making a video of burning actual money would be losing less than buying something that doesn't work at all coz you can at least upload that to youtube and earn some viewer ad money.. and that is actual money burning. Ye I know that reviewer I watched a lot of stuff from him, good close up detailed videos.

Coval51

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
well luckily enough you found a good forum that has no problem shit talking bad companies/products lol
This is the best place I've seen for sure.
I do agree with you on reviewers. too many are scared to give a bad review to something. Thats why I started doing my own but the chances of anyone finding a review i do is slim and none and I just started so it'll take away before i can be helpful. the best reviewer out there is DJLsb vapes he goes really into detail on everything and has no problem not recommending stuff and calling companies out. he expsoed lies form companies like wismec, sigelie and for batteries mooch (who exposed efest who tried suing him over it lol)

Don't sell yourself short, I saw your review on the Hohm Slice and Hohm Wrecker. It was a good enough review that I did subscribe. Keep them coming man. You'll get better I'm sure, but not bad at all how you're doing it right now. I look forward to seeing more of your work. Have a great vape!

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Don't sell yourself short, I saw your review on the Hohm Slice and Hohm Wrecker. It was a good enough review that I did subscribe. Keep them coming man. You'll get better I'm sure, but not bad at all how you're doing it right now. I look forward to seeing more of your work. Have a great vape!
thanks! i appreciate the kind words. I'll have more videos coming for sure. just need to get some stuff in the mail lol. I'll probably do the modfather next

ozsa

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
About the nautilus, I tried putting an o-ring on the coil and in the chimney didn't help (the coil o-ring stops the leak but if you screw the tank one mm either direction, the ring goes off and leaks again, practically it's impossible the use it that way) and tried the brand new out of the 5pack box bvc coil, that was a joke, instant burnt hit, I think the wicking material is not even one the coil (I just saw a video yesterday showing what a piece of shit these coils are, good thing these videos are no on the top 50 when you look for nautilus coils on youtube, only positive on the top).. so now I asked fasttech for a refund, if they'll tell me to ship it back that's about 25-30$, same as the refund so, I'm gonna use a hammer and smash it to pieces, maybe keep the drip tip?

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
oh my new color! limited edition!

f2951cf0bbbfe21a3d794779ea7ae3ab.jpg

ozsa

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
2 days since I ordered from smoktech official site and no reply on shipping or even if they have it in stock...this is getting hilarious..

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Since it's ebay it's probably not official. No mention on smok site

Yeah I know but I can still admire it :p Even if it were real I couldn't get it from ebay as that dumb place doesn't accept our bank card. :crazy: I don't know why. its a mastercard... :facepalm:

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
2 days since I ordered from smoktech official site and no reply on shipping or even if they have it in stock...this is getting hilarious..
Ordered mine from Misthub yesterday and its been marked fulfilled as of today at 4pm. Sorry you haven't heard about yours yet :(

VU Sponsors