Become a Patron!

Smok Alien 220w is pretty awesome

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd use mine but Breazy don't believe in shipping an item after it's paid for lol
I'm going to PM you. I need information. This should have been shipped already unless they're backed up from the Halloween sale.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks like Steam Crave will be making a 30mm Aromamizer Supreme.
If thats the case then I am thinking it should compete nicely with the Modfather.
I would like a Modfather too but it's easier to find a Unicorn.
Lol I'll own 2 unicorns before owning a modfather apparently
Can I get in line for EITHER the unicorn OR the Modfather?
I think BOTH would actually look good in my collection but I can't even find the right line to stand in.

ozsa

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey guys, I ordered from fasttech the smok alien 220w 2 weeks ago but they keep delaying it, site says it's production shortage, wait 9 more days (and then about a month for transit) should I wait or there is something similar and equally good ? I will probably never go as high as even 100W (at best 100), now using crown at 35W but order crave aromizer supreme for the mod. I'm in EU so don't link me US sites, costs me at least 40-50%+ more than for americans.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey guys, I ordered from fasttech the smok alien 220w 2 weeks ago but they keep delaying it, site says it's production shortage, wait 9 more days (and then about a month for transit) should I wait or there is something similar and equally good ? I will probably never go as high as even 100W (at best 100), now using crown at 35W but order crave aromizer supreme for the mod. I'm in EU so don't link me US sites, costs me at least 40-50%+ more than for americans.
I also have 2 on order with them and I am choosing to wait.
I've seen it before, as soon as they get them, they'll ship.
Since I have many mods I am not in a hurry.
If you cannot wait, you can try to find another vendor but the few that have them, sell out quickly.
As for a different mod to choose from......that's depend on what made you want that particular one.
If it was simply the size, then try a Pioneer4You IPV6X.

ozsa

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I also have 2 on order with them and I am choosing to wait.
I've seen it before, as soon as they get them, they'll ship.
Since I have many mods I am not in a hurry.
If you cannot wait, you can try to find another vendor but the few that have them, sell out quickly.
As for a different mod to choose from......that's depend on what made you want that particular one.
If it was simply the size, then try a Pioneer4You IPV6X.

Well, it looks similar but there's 5days shipping wait too..so looks like I'm waiting as well.

Shortfuse12

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i just recently bough one and still waiting for it to arrive.. mind you i just started vaping like 3 weeks ago started wtih vapresoo target mini and seems like this is not cutting it for my daily needs. so i cant wait to get mine. and to go along with the petri sub ohm tank

Rangertrix

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm going to PM you. I need information. This should have been shipped already unless they're backed up from the Halloween sale.

That doesn't instill me with a lot of confidence.
I used the chat/message thing to ask what the anticipated ship date was for a preorder on breazy.com and after not getting a reply, I decided to chance it and order it anyway.
Now I'm wondering if I should be concerned.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That doesn't instill me with a lot of confidence.
I used the chat/message thing to ask what the anticipated ship date was for a preorder on breazy.com and after not getting a reply, I decided to chance it and order it anyway.
Now I'm wondering if I should be concerned.
vapingunknown got delayed one day for shipping. His item shipped out. Usually in stock items go out the same day or next day depending on the order time. I just found out the warehouse was moved to a bigger one this week so that caused a one day delay. As far as the pre order question email [email protected] and if he don't respond to you tomorrow let me know. Tell him your from the VU. If it was an alien kit last time I looked the black/gunmetal and silver/silver was in stock. Haven't looked today was travelling to Florida for work for the week. Let me know how you make out. It's my job here to make sure everything is handled on a timely basis and to everyone's satisfaction

Rangertrix

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'd use mine but Breazy don't believe in shipping an item after it's paid for lol

See, if you had listened to me..........
Apparently my curse worked!! J/K I wouldn't wish being forced to wait longer for vapemail to arrive on my worst enemy.
I did go to that site and looked around after you mentioned it, and purchased a preorder for another mod. I couldn't decide whether to preorder it from them or another site I had found. I chose them, and I hope my order doesn't find it's way to the same place in limbo as yours.
Good luck. Hope you get it sorted quickly.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The alien kit is the hottest selling mod right now. There are shortages on them. If you can find them get it ! Probably worth a few extra bucks instead of waiting forever. Good Luck !

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
See, if you had listened to me..........
Apparently my curse worked!! J/K I wouldn't wish being forced to wait longer for vapemail to arrive on my worst enemy.
I did go to that site and looked around after you mentioned it, and purchased a preorder for another mod. I couldn't decide whether to preorder it from them or another site I had found. I chose them, and I hope my order doesn't find it's way to the same place in limbo as yours.
Good luck. Hope you get it sorted quickly.
See above lol !

Rangertrix

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
vapingunknown got delayed one day for shipping. His item shipped out. Usually in stock items go out the same day or next day depending on the order time. I just found out the warehouse was moved to a bigger one this week so that caused a one day delay. As far as the pre order question email [email protected] and if he don't respond to you tomorrow let me know. Tell him your from the VU. If it was an alien kit last time I looked the black/gunmetal and silver/silver was in stock. Haven't looked today was travelling to Florida for work for the week. Let me know how you make out. It's my job here to make sure everything is handled on a timely basis and to everyone's satisfaction

It was for the G Priv preorder. I know the dates are not set in stone, was just curious what the "anticipated" date was. Several sites show dates ranging over a 45 day period. lol

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It was for the G Priv preorder. I know the dates are not set in stone, was just curious what the "anticipated" date was. Several sites show dates ranging over a 45 day period. lol
Got it. Arnie would be the best one to ask. I'm not actually at breazy. I'm a consultant for them and I handle the VU. Right now I just got to Florida in Boca Raton for the week. But like I said anything I see as a problem here I get it handled

Rangertrix

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Got it. Arnie would be the best one to ask. I'm not actually at breazy. I'm a consultant for them and I handle the VU. Right now I just got to Florida in Boca Raton for the week. But like I said anything I see as a problem here I get it handled

I figured I would give them a little more time to reply before I got too pesky. It's a preorder after all, and I've already paid for it so it's too late to worry now.
Just time to cross finger and hope the transport from China has a good tailwind.

Enjoy your week in Florida.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well email him anyway. Maybe he has a clue lol. I hate pre orders. Causes a lot of problems because you never know if China is going to ship when they say they are or if it gets hung up down there in I forget the name Xiang something or other LMAO. Thanks for your business and if anyting doesn't go to your satisfaction let me know and I'll see what I can do.

vapingunknown

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My item shipped after a days delay which isn't that huge of a deal. I must be close to the warehouse cause according to the tracking number it's supposed to be here tomorrow. I'm sure the post office will hold it at least a day here because they always do for some reason. So take that damn curse off me and wish me some luck instead! Lol

Rangertrix

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well email him anyway. Maybe he has a clue lol. I hate pre orders. Causes a lot of problems because you never know if China is going to ship when they say they are or if it gets hung up down there in I forget the name Xiang something or other LMAO. Thanks for your business and if anyting doesn't go to your satisfaction let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks, I will shoot him an email.
That's why I never do preorders. After I saw the craziness surrounding the Alien launch, I thought I would try it. This will be my first ever preorder, and you'd think I would hold off now that the "guvmint" also likes to hold a lot of the orders in customs longer ever since the 8th.
Thanks again, we'll see how everything turns out and hopefully there will be no need for me to get
"pesky".

vapingunknown

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tracking is still showing it being delivered today! So how much of a juice hog is the baby beast? I know it's only what 3ml tank? I recently started using a super tank mini with the .5 coil l and man that thing runs through some juice. I believe WAY more than my clieto or crown 2. The flavor is good though. Lol

Last edited:

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Tracking is still showing it being delivered today! So how much of a juice hog is the baby beast? I know it's only what 3ml tank? I recently started using a super tank mini with the .5 coil l and man that thing runs through some juice. I believe WAY more than my clieto or crown 2. The flavor is good though. Lol
It's all relative. The baby beast hardly eats juice compared to the tfv8 lol

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Rangertrix

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It's all relative. The baby beast hardly eats juice compared to the tfv8 lol

Compared to the TFV8? LOL, true, but almost nothing hardly eats juice compared to it.
It's not too bad, but if you go crazy with the wattage it can still become pretty thirsty.
I use the RBA with dual 3mm SS316L coils in it at about .4 to .5 ohm and it gets good flavor and vapor production, but uses a lot less juice, and a lot less battery.
Sometimes it seems like you're using a lot more than you really are simply because you have to refill it more often.

vapingunknown

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does the rba come with the alien kit or is it a separate purchase? Also can it be used as a single coil?

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Compared to the TFV8? LOL, true, but almost nothing hardly eats juice compared to it.
It's not too bad, but if you go crazy with the wattage it can still become pretty thirsty.
I use the RBA with dual 3mm SS316L coils in it at about .4 to .5 ohm and it gets good flavor and vapor production, but uses a lot less juice, and a lot less battery.
Sometimes it seems like you're using a lot more than you really are simply because you have to refill it more often.
Yeah it's a small capacity. It doesn't use any more then a clieto IMO those 2 are very similar. The baby beast and clieto

Rangertrix

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Does the rba come with the alien kit or is it a separate purchase? Also can it be used as a single coil?

No, unfortunately the RBA for the Baby Beast is not included. It was a separate purchase, and they can be found for about $10. Also, it is dual coil only. I was not going to buy a Baby Beast because it's RBA was dual coil only but I found the Alien kit that came with it for $15 cheaper than I could find just the mod.
If there is a single coil RBA available for the Baby Beast that anyone is aware of, please let me know.

vapingunknown

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's great! I just seen they have a "big" baby beast out. Uses the same coils just hold more liquid. That might be interesting.

vapingunknown

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, unfortunately the RBA for the Baby Beast is not included. It was a separate purchase, and they can be found for about $10. Also, it is dual coil only. I was not going to buy a Baby Beast because it's RBA was dual coil only but I found the Alien kit that came with it for $15 cheaper than I could find just the mod.
If there is a single coil RBA available for the Baby Beast that anyone is aware of, please let me know.
Thanks man. I've recently started researching RTA's because I'm interested in learning how to build and what not. That's why I asked about it being single coil cause that's what I'm wanting.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
any RBA can be used single coil if you want. just block off the juice holes on the side with no coil.

Rangertrix

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks man. I've recently started researching RTA's because I'm interested in learning how to build and what not. That's why I asked about it being single coil cause that's what I'm wanting.

I prefer single, but dual's aren't hard to build. I use a Serpent Mini and a Goblin Mini V3 on my Alien and some other mods. Both have better flavor than the Baby Beast. The Serpent Mini is single coil 2mL and the Goblin Mini V3 is a 2mL that comes with both a single coil and a dual coil velocity style decks. The Goblin also has a tank extension that you can put on it without draining it that makes it a 4mL tank. It can also be taken off by simply vaping until the juice level is below the extension and taking it off.

Rangertrix

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
any RBA can be used single coil if you want. just block off the juice holes on the side with no coil.

But it doesn't always work very well for all RBA's. The one for the Baby Beast winds up with muted flavor if you try to just block off the juice channels and second coil airflow, and sometimes it can get flooded if not blocked off properly. Single coil low wattage vaping just isn't what the Baby Beast was designed for.

vapingunknown

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I prefer single, but dual's aren't hard to build. I use a Serpent Mini and a Goblin Mini V3 on my Alien and some other mods. Both have better flavor than the Baby Beast. The Serpent Mini is single coil 2mL and the Goblin Mini V3 is a 2mL that comes with both a single coil and a dual coil velocity style decks. The Goblin also has a tank extension that you can put on it without draining it that makes it a 4mL tank. It can also be taken off by simply vaping until the juice level is below the extension and taking it off.
It's not the building the two coils, it's the learning how to build one coil and I definitely want more than 2ml for my tank lol I'll have to check out that goblin though. Thanks for the info

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I just started getting into the low wattage single coil tanks. I have absolutely revived all my Crowns with the RBA head. It's actually a great low wattage vape. I love my Merlin the flavor is great. Unfortunately, only 1 out of the 4 I own is usable because of the seeping. Augvape actually shipped me 4 replacement bases so let's see what happens. Right now I'm looking at a Serpent, Bachelor, and a Kayfun 5.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
But it doesn't always work very well for all RBA's. The one for the Baby Beast winds up with muted flavor if you try to just block off the juice channels and second coil airflow, and sometimes it can get flooded if not blocked off properly. Single coil low wattage vaping just isn't what the Baby Beast was designed for.
I've only tried it in the Boreas but it worked great for me as a single coil. I don't see why it wouldn't work with other

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
flavor comes from the coil though as does the wattage as long as you have air to support it. a single clapton on the baby beast would give a better flavor then dual regular coils

vapingunknown

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just started getting into the low wattage single coil tanks. I have absolutely revived all my Crowns with the RBA head. It's actually a great low wattage vape. I love my Merlin the flavor is great. Unfortunately, only 1 out of the 4 I own is usable because of the seeping. Augvape actually shipped me 4 replacement bases so let's see what happens. Right now I'm looking at a Serpent, Bachelor, and a Kayfun 5.

Do you have an rba for the crown2?

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Do you have an rba for the crown2?
No, tbh I had a hard time justifying another Uwell product purchase after the whole coil debacle with the original Crown. I do believe the Rafale RBA head fits in the Crown II or vice versa. Pretty sure I saw that somewhere.

Nikodeemus

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Loving mine! The included TFV8 Baby Beast is awesome as well!!!
vape.png

VU Sponsors