Become a Patron!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Flavorful thick clouds.... A .18 ohm coil on the Modfather 30mm on 55 watts gives you excellent clouds...... Same coil in the Voltrove requires 75 watts to creat a massive rediculous clouds...... Lots of cloud.... I mean pounds baby, pounds....

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It looks good too.... When people see it they..... Badabedubawtfwhttjehellholyshit.....

1287de61281e4c80c28a800d19e9350f.jpg
0ca96b8fe563b2a7dab501f30fd099a3.jpg

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got this for shits and giggles, wasn't really expecting to Vape on it all that much. But damn the Vape is so damn good from it I'm sporting it a lot outside of the house. And yes people go AL;KJSADFVP;LKDSF WHAT THE ;LAKSDF;LKSDF ;LKJ FUCK AS;DLKF;LKASD IS THAT!

Kinda funny the reactions I get, especially at the B&M I hang at. When I let them take a hit off of it they go holy shit that is smooth and damn good.

All other Tanks compared to Voltrove the Magnificent ..........

19721417.gif

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Made it home.... And my Voltrove thanks to my good partner was waiting for me....

1d1f757a507a893bf038d0d5b8678075.jpg

6587465a35d4de4bd5b9bc4a603acde2.jpg

9d8161fa7e9f57e6d6798b85f4e67cc8.jpg

Thanks for everything Dale.... DeucesJack ... What's up brother.....

I'd center those coils out, considering you can't manually position the airflow on the tank. Helps improve flavor and vapor a ton.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd center those coils out, considering you can't manually position the airflow on the tank. Helps improve flavor and vapor a ton.
Dude the airflow is like breathing through a snorkel.... I put Cotton in there and blow..... I did line them up.... In the picture I just installed and shot the pic.....

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Authentic HoG V2 + 41mm Voltrove RDTA = Best vape setup I have ever held in my hands.

2wn20dd.jpg

It's bigger so 40mm shit looks even better on it than the V3. It hits harder than the V3 too, probably because there's actual sleds inside this with adjustable connections. Love the button and the side volt meter is quite cool.

HoG V2 > HoG V3 > HoG V1

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Any of you guys have problems getting the battery door locked?

Yes, the HoG V3 is kind of shitty to be honest.

The button sticks, the door is hard to lock, it doesn't sit flush when it is locked, the contacts are paper thin nickel, the 510 screw.. eh.

That being said, once you fix it up and get it working right it's awesome. But as-is, it's quite chintzy..

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't so far, fits tight. What I do is slide the door over the batteries, pull the pin back then with both hands grab from the top and bottom then squeeze. No issues, fits tight and I like em tight!
9bee9650.gif

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

The button sticks, the door is hard to lock, it doesn't sit flush when it is locked, the contacts are paper thin nickel, the 510 screw.. eh.

That being said, once you fix it up and get it working right it's awesome. But as-is, it's quite chintzy..
You get yours from 3FVape?
The one I got from them the build quality is very, very good to the point I'd say it's on par with Vaperz Clouds gear.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I'll put it this way, of all three of my HoG V3's, only one hasn't been worked on to shit. The other two, one has had a new set of lower contacts installed which I had to make because a brief spark due to a polarity mishap melted the entire plate, the other one I had to fucking go surgical on to get the button to stop sticking which was a whole ordeal of doing and redoing.. both have had the 510 fucked with.. one of them I had to fuck with to get the door to close right.

The HoG V2 worked perfect the second I got it. Used.

And yes, all three from 3F.

Last edited:

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll put it this way, of all three of my HoG V3's, only one hasn't been worked on to shit. The other two, one has had a new set of lower contacts installed which I had to make because a brief spark due to a polarity mishap melted the entire plate, the other one I had to fucking go surgical on to get the button to stop sticking which was a whole ordeal of doing and redoing.. both have had the 510 fucked with.. one of them I had to fuck with to get the door to close right.

The HoG V2 worked perfect the second I got it. Used.

And yes, all three from 3F.
yeah Clones are hit and miss as always. I got lucky with the one I have now, I've got another on the way so we'll see how the quality is.

Kinda like the Clone of the Sith V2 I have, the Authentic I have is superb but I picked up a Clone from 3FVape to use as a kick around. It doesn't even come close to build quality nor performance of the Authentic so I just kicked it into the Stash. Maybe I'll use it as a trade or something, pretty piss poor compared to the Authentic. but then again it was $120 cheaper ;)

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

For what it cost, I would label it a piece of shit.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I took the V2 apart to look at it, it's made smart. The button is pushed in and has a piston type deal that makes a direct contact with the 510 and completes the circuit. Otherwise, the negative ground is wired on (as it should be IMO) with a spade terminal on one end which screws down securely to a metal threading hole, with the other end running to part of the top contacts with another spade terminal which is held on with a copper screw tightly. The volt meter has the positive on a spade which screws into the top contacts (which are all screwed in) and the negative is pinched in nicely to the 510. The sled lower contacts are all adjust to fit which means you get a perfect connection every time.

This thing is made smart. It's made tough. It's made to last. It's made to hit HARD.

The V3 is just sort of, rushed looking with EVERYTHING being direct connect (But a shit job of it) and you can just see when looking at it that VC sort of smashed everything together in an attempt to slim it down. It's not a good job.

THOUGH I WILL SAY, once I fixed the V3's they all became awesome mods I love.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Think I'll order a clone.
Yeah for me it's a difficult pill to swallow for a $200 mod, the Clone I have works very well. We'll see how the second Clone I ordered is when it gets in.

Shit, I need to get down south and talk to my Nephew and see about making a HOG V3 Rossco style ;)

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah for me it's a difficult pill to swallow for a $200 mod, the Clone I have works very well. We'll see how the second Clone I ordered is when it gets in.

Shit, I need to get down south and talk to my Nephew and see about making a HOG V3 Rossco style ;)
Silver contacts.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Silver is more conductive than gold, so just use solid silver.

I highly recommend you try to find a HoG V2. Be it clone or not, this thing is way better than the V3.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hog v2 or a good clone.... But for our style of vaping on the road Nash.... This is for sitting on the couch.... And I'm done with building for non regulated mods....

I put the coil in and let the box do the rest !!!!!!!

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Never had any problems, but I always pay extra for DHL.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
You can bet your ass there wouldn't be any instructions with it either.

There's polarity stickers, just from the pictures I can't tell what BOTH sides are, only one. I'm assuming from the 3.80V reading it's quad parallel, which is still okay for me, you can get retarded with quad parallel mods with 0.04 coils and shit.

But for 90% of vapers, they'd blow their hand off an hour after opening the box.

I also would like to point out the polarity markers on the HoG V3 black version, they're damned near impossible to see at first so you end up thinking you have to just guess and then.. well you know. And it only shows one polarity, + and then -, but only for the batteries closest to the door. You have no idea if they mean + up or down, not that it really matters a lot, but still.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The HOG I bought doesn't even have polarity markings inside the box or on the cover.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
They're there. If it's the black one, they're just super hard to see. Oh, and it's only HALF of the polarity markings, you don't get all of them.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They're there. If it's the black one, they're just super hard to see. Oh, and it's only HALF of the polarity markings, you don't get all of them.
I used a magnifying glass, ZERO markings for polarity, nor in the instructions.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry but for $150.00 that fucker better be perfect and we'll made..... That box purchase price when you buy 100 units is about $18.00 and sell for $150.00

Ha

We are being sold shit !!!!!

I'm Very impressed with the Hicigar VT250....

Machine3981

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've been very happy with my hogv3. Not a problem. Doesn't seem to matter what way the batteries go in as long as the are on the right sides together the same way. The marking's are very confusing. On another topic anyone know where I van get a 25mm heat sink so I can put the 30mm mod father on a gx350?

Last edited:

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I just got another HoG V3 clone. Unlike the last three, this one came with an ENTIRE bag of spare parts for pretty much everything. Screws, the button contact, springs, etc. This one is also QUITE A BIT more well made. Same 3FVape clones. Maybe some just suck, as this one has NO issues currently.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just got another HoG V3 clone. Unlike the last three, this one came with an ENTIRE bag of spare parts for pretty much everything. Screws, the button contact, springs, etc. This one is also QUITE A BIT more well made. Same 3FVape clones. Maybe some just suck, as this one has NO issues currently.
That's Clones for ya, hit and miss. I'm just hoping the second I ordered is as good as the first one I got.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's Clones for ya, hit and miss. I'm just hoping the second I ordered is as good as the first one I got.
Man oh man, for 33 bucks I'm going to order a couple.....:deadhorse:

VU Sponsors