Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thinking back it was a bit mad, I mean look what I said, I don't usually get that angry. Me was like da hulk. I'm still wound up, just don't feel the same anymore...
I don't blame you. It was hurtful what happened. I don't feel the "same" anymore either. I just jumped on here a little bit ago. Cromwell had created a refugee forum a while back and here's the link if you just want to "look" around. It's difficult to deal with the whole "Vaping is Wrong" situation, and then have to deal with people jumping on you for discussing it. :(
http://vapingunderground.com/thread...l-welcome-though.217267/page-329#post-1191354

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thinking back it was a bit mad, I mean look what I said, I don't usually get that angry. Me was like da hulk. I'm still wound up, just don't feel the same anymore...

A few peeps will never come here but I find VU to actually be a better vaping forum then ECF. Here they dont treat you like a child. Many times on ECF I just canceled what I was going to say because I knew it would get me a nasty gram. Here they believe in freedom to say what you want to say.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

I know just what you mean, that was how I felt when I found myself suspended for such a stupid reason... then retarded1 insulted me when I used the contact link to complain.. it's a really good thing for that subhuman that he was nowhere near me. I mean he'd be out of his misery, but then I'd either have life in prison or the final needle. Best I just don't ever run into him in person. :D though I'm pretty much over it now -- I'd probably just laugh at him now. Or even kill him with good old fashioned southern charm and hospitality, bless his heart. :D

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
A few peeps will never come here but I find VU to actually be a better vaping forum then ECF. Here they dont treat you like a child. Many times on ECF I just canceled what I was going to say because I knew it would get me a nasty gram. Here they believe in freedom to say what you want to say.

I know! Ain't it great! If someone doesn't like, they'll tell you, sometimes profanely, instead of "running to tell" a la ECF. It's a beautiful thing, this Freedom of Speech, and Americans should NEVER compromise it!!! Censorship is the first mark of fascism!

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hmmm....what's this? A new room? Looks fun....howdy all!

Sent from a pay phone

Hey Skully. this is in honor of the ECF Womper Woom... most of the inhabitants are here.... 'cept for Lessifer, who started the thread originally. but maybe he'll be back; I saw him a few times when I first got here.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm exhausted from just dancing to Planet Rock. lol
This GREAT stuff.

Since I upgraded my data plan on my phone, I get unlimited music streaming, and I've discovered Pandora. Had it on the "classic Rock Album" channel all day, and it's really great!! Lots of deep cuts from a lot of my faves.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You guys won't believe what I've been doing today. dunno if you've seen the thread "Organize Ur Shit" but I've posted several pics in there of my unholy vape mess --

todaysmess.jpg

Well, I'm about to received a freaking MOTHER LODE of flavors from e-aromashop, so I knew I had to get this shit sorted out. This is how far I've gotten, today:

in-progress-1.jpg

in-progress-2.jpg

Still gotta sort out that two-tier turntable thing in the cabinet, so I have space for my new flavors. That'll be later, or tomorrow. The stuff is coming from Poland, so I figure I've got about a week to get this mess sorted. Today I got 3 120ml bottles from TPA/TFA.

Andria

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Since I upgraded my data plan on my phone, I get unlimited music streaming, and I've discovered Pandora. Had it on the "classic Rock Album" channel all day, and it's really great!! Lots of deep cuts from a lot of my faves.

Andria

Wait till you start using the "like" and "dislike" button, and it learns your preferences... COOL shit.

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just want to say I am happy that Retarded got bitch slapped into dropping the gun, but the sanitizing of that thread has my blood boiling. A lot of genuine observations and insights got "purged" in the cleanup, that should have been left to stand for posterity. They have some fucked up rules, and just don't even like criticism of them standing in plain sight. That's a totalitarian tactic.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Andria

I usually always listen to Stoners Rock Radio on Pandora.

Wait till you start using the "like" and "dislike" button, and it learns your preferences... COOL shit.

Except at times the like/dislike will trick fuck you. Like I disliked a good blues song because I didnt want it in my Pink Floyd channel and it took that song off another play list I like too. At times I get in moods for certain types of music and dont want to mix them all up. One week I might be into electric blues and the next week I am listening to Gaelic style music. The two dont need to get all mixed up and jumbled together.

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I usually always listen to Stoners Rock Radio on Pandora.

Except at times the like/dislike will trick fuck you. Like I disliked a good blues song because I didnt want it in my Pink Floyd channel and it took that song off another play list I like too. At times I get in moods for certain types of music and dont want to mix them all up. One week I might be into electric blues and the next week I am listening to Gaelic style music. The two dont need to get all mixed up and jumbled together.

Yep, the CONCEPT is fabulous, the implementation has a ways to go. I've experienced that same issue.

mach1ne

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Please, no video :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:
dont worry, no one has survived the attempt to record me doing it :devil:

its funny though, i have done it in public a few times and more often than not, some random person will join me in a duet....while the rest of the people all get that shitty look on their faces like there is something wrong with having a bit of fun and not caring what anyone thinks of it :tunez:

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I just want to say I am happy that Retarded got bitch slapped into dropping the gun, but the sanitizing of that thread has my blood boiling. A lot of genuine observations and insights got "purged" in the cleanup, that should have been left to stand for posterity. They have some fucked up rules, and just don't even like criticism of them standing in plain sight. That's a totalitarian tactic.
Yeah, but the words *accidental dolphin analysis sex* survived

Sent from Tapavapatalk

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think my idea that suppliers just be required to wear triangles should have been left. It's a valid suggestion. If they changed their minds later, it would be easy to round them all up... Sorry, place SUCKS.

VU Sponsors