Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters
L

Lighty269

Good day folks, been a busy week for me, hope all is well with others.

I accidently bought some Itune Movies, first one to send me a PM gets them free
Taken 2 (HD UV Code & iTunes)
A Walk Among the Tombstones - HD - Uv iTunes

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just had a guy tell me he don't DIY cause its nasty a.d he won't vape any juice unless he's been to the labs and seen it first hand... o_O he was vaping cosmic fog which is based outta Cali and we live in Louisiana as far as I know he hasn't been there

Then I ask about his build he has and he said he cloud chases and he thinks its 18g ... I said you mean 28 he said no I cloud chase so its 16g I said you mean 18g he just looked at me weird ... Why the stupidity

D

Donald Bickers

The day I bought this car
0P6MDXZ.jpg

after a good bath
v5Bgmbx.jpg

She cleaned up pretty good

T

Taver13

anyone got a suggestion for a high capacity tank for the hades i bought from @Faust need something durable and rebuildable as it will get beat to hell.

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
anyone got a suggestion for a high capacity tank for the hades i bought from @Faust need something durable and rebuildable as it will get beat to hell.
Can't help us there man lol I've seen the 26650 kraken in action seems like a pretty nice atty but I don't know how sturdy they are

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
the glass in my regular kraken didnt last me very long
Yeah I can't imagine it would be much sturdier on the larger version. It does look nice though! Wonder if there is a stainless steel tank option for those

T

Taver13

Yeah I can't imagine it would be much sturdier on the larger version. It does look nice though! Wonder if there is a stainless steel tank option for those
nope i have looked, and im not keen on bringing a genny to work, they require too much messing around with all the time

D

Donald Bickers

friend gave me this tackle box today,brand new ,just didn't work for what they got it for
v4JYAyL.jpg

works great for my stuff,good score,price was right

D

Donald Bickers

you put a full charge on the 26650 and fill up the kayfun,your self sufficient for almost 2 days

Sigmardin

The Vapographer
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Random thoughts from my scattered brain for the day:
TFA RY4 Doubler is good, I prefer it over their regular RY4

My bottle of Conflict was not in the PIF box, but i may have put a full 30ml glass dropper bottle in there. The bottle i thought i accidentally put in there, which was only half full, was accidentally put into the box going to someone else. It was a giveaway winning from a show on vapers.tv LOL. Luckily, the guy was cool about it and contacted me right away so I was able to offer a new bottle. Oddly enough, the guy did a review of the e liquid on his youtube channel right away and gave it high praise, so that was pretty sweet!

If any of you DIY'ers like 100% VG e liquid, I would recommend e liquid kitchen for VG base flavorings. They don't have a huge selection, but the ones I use from them are spot on flavor, delicious, and fair priced. Their Peach is my absolute favorite peach ever! I've actually vaped it straight once just cause I couldn't stop wondering what it would taste like...don't do it...but it smelled amazing lmao

T

Taver13

Random thoughts from my scattered brain for the day:
TFA RY4 Doubler is good, I prefer it over their regular RY4

My bottle of Conflict was not in the PIF box, but i may have put a full 30ml glass dropper bottle in there. The bottle i thought i accidentally put in there, which was only half full, was accidentally put into the box going to someone else. It was a giveaway winning from a show on vapers.tv LOL. Luckily, the guy was cool about it and contacted me right away so I was able to offer a new bottle. Oddly enough, the guy did a review of the e liquid on his youtube channel right away and gave it high praise, so that was pretty sweet!

If any of you DIY'ers like 100% VG e liquid, I would recommend e liquid kitchen for VG base flavorings. They don't have a huge selection, but the ones I use from them are spot on flavor, delicious, and fair priced. Their Peach is my absolute favorite peach ever! I've actually vaped it straight once just cause I couldn't stop wondering what it would taste like...don't do it...but it smelled amazing lmao
thats awesome dude, pretty stand up of them if you ask me. ry4 doubler, i thing is hands down the best ry4 flavoring. i just made a small batch trying out flavor arts ry4, and it was weak to say the least. my mission is to try all ry4 flavorings to find a great one for my mix, but as of now, ry4 double is the cats meow

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@anendeloflorien does your freakshow tend to leak, mine leaks like a siv
Not to be a smart ass, but was that not obvious? An rda with a giant hole in the juice well is asking for leaks.
Edit: its not in the well itself, its just huge and on the bottom

T

Taver13

Not to be a smart ass, but was that not obvious? An rda with a giant hole in the juice well is asking for leaks.
your right i should have realized this was a bad idea....im kinda spoiled by the clt v2 with its GIANT juice well, and dosent leak at all

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
your right i should have realized this was a bad idea....im kinda spoiled by the clt v2 with its GIANT juice well, and dosent leak at all
I know whats its like, It took me three rda's to realize that 'outside airflow ring'=decreased build space, and constant dampness. Its a learning experience.
My dad would say "thats why its called fishin, not catchin"
also, i cant get enough of this banana bread man
Yea, that stuff is awesome. Hows the other flavors treating you? Did you try the cherry limeade?

T

Taver13

I know whats its like, It took me three rda's to realize that 'outside airflow ring'=decreased build space, and constant dampness. Its a learning experience.
My dad would say "thats why its called fishin, not catchin"

Yea, that stuff is awesome. Hows the other flavors treating you? Did you try the cherry limeade?
yeah, its good, not really my kind of flavor but my wife loves it so thats a huge bonus. she is fucking picky. i like the cherry pie, but its a bit too much on the cherry side and not enough on the pie side. next im gonna try the strawberry custard and the mj4 on my next order, and my wife wants to try that huckleberried thing. i wish more rda;s were like the clt v2, if you have ann suggestions, im all years. i love the vape of the freakshow, but im not sure i can put up with this kind of leaking. the doge v2 leaks as well, thats why i run it single coil, little less chance of leakage

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Regarding the freak show, Im sure its all how you wick. I had a plume veil with holes right on the deck, which meant there could be absolutely zero pooling, or it would leak.
I solved this by wicking it differently. On each coil, one side of the wick would touch the deck, but id pull a little bigger piece over the top, and connect it with the other coils wick. If you do it right, on each coil with have the left tail down, the right tail up, and they all connect. So you can drip right on a wick, and not allow alot of pooling.

T

Taver13

Regarding the freak show, Im sure its all how you wick. I had a plume veil with holes right on the deck, which meant there could be absolutely zero pooling, or it would leak.
I solved this by wicking it differently. On each coil, one side of the wick would touch the deck, but id pull a little bigger piece over the top, and connect it with the other coils wick. If you do it right, on each coil with have the left tail down, the right tail up, and they all connect. So you can drip right on a wick, and not allow alot of pooling.
gonna give that a shot, i never had an issues with my plume veil, mostly because i had the side airhole closed off, basically for the leaking reason. in hindsight, after using the clt with open sideholes, it definatly makes a difference with both flavor and vapor. im gonna rewick my freakshow in a bit and ill let you know how it turns out

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
yeah, its good, not really my kind of flavor but my wife loves it so thats a huge bonus. she is fucking picky. i like the cherry pie, but its a bit too much on the cherry side and not enough on the pie side. next im gonna try the strawberry custard and the mj4 on my next order, and my wife wants to try that huckleberried thing. i wish more rda;s were like the clt v2, if you have ann suggestions, im all years. i love the vape of the freakshow, but im not sure i can put up with this kind of leaking. the doge v2 leaks as well, thats why i run it single coil, little less chance of leakage
I really like that tart cherry, but it does need more crust notes. Glad your wife likes the cherry limeade, at least it wont go to waste.

I wish I had a suggestion for another leak resistant rda, but Ive found most of them to be relatively similar, in similar categories. Airflow rings are always wet, internal airflow controlled are a bit better, unless they have a holes right on the deck.
Im seriously drawing a blank.
Anyways, I gotta get to work. TTy later man.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
gonna give that a shot, i never had an issues with my plume veil, mostly because i had the side airhole closed off, basically for the leaking reason. in hindsight, after using the clt with open sideholes, it definatly makes a difference with both flavor and vapor. im gonna rewick my freakshow in a bit and ill let you know how it turns out
It will take some practice to drip the right amount and do away with the pooling. But, that may not be the reason its leaking. Im interested to see if thats it.

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@anendeloflorien does your freakshow tend to leak, mine leaks like a siv

It did at first, I've kind of figured it out at this point. I've started doing narrower coils, like 2.0 mm ID, centering them as much as possible and trimming my rayon back to the coil with just a small portion going into the well. The secret seems to be making sure the wicks don't touch the edge of the atty at all. If they do the juice seems to pool up there and as soon as you take the cap off it's leaking. I don't have any leaking out of the airholes and minimal leakage from the inside of the top cap. I keep it on my istick 50 which has the leak resistant 510 so I don't worry too much about a little juice under the atty.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Taver the juices arrived and they smell tasty! Thank you. Can you give me a description of the flavors?

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Boy everyone's getting juice mail today huh

Got mine in from @MOMABEAR the cinnamon cookie is spot on I feel like I'm vaping a crushed up liquified cinnamon cookie might be my new ADV LOVE ITTTTT!!! the again

T

Taver13

@Heather if i remember correctly i sent frankenfruit, which is a strawberry peach with a hint of blueberry candy, georgia circus is a nice mix of things you would get at a carnival in georgia, blue rasperry cotton candy, blue raspberry slushie, and a little peach! beachblast is a creamy pinapple coconut that vapes and smells like the beach, youll see what i mean. and redhot raspberry, is sweet raspberries with a little kick to em

VU Sponsors