Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hey guys I just pulled the trigger and ordered a kick for my hammer mod to run my Nautilus in 18350 it has a 1.6 and a 1.8 coil head where about in watts should I look to set it up any ideas

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That's about where I ran the vamo but I was sure. I run the vamo with a 18650 so I didn't know if the smaller battery would change anything . thx tav

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
On a side note I have so much stuff ordered to come in its gonna feel like Christmas next week ... My wife is gonna kill me ... It was nice knowing you guys lol

D

Donald Bickers

about time all you non talkin mofo's started sayin something,,,,,,been fuckin lonely in here

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
bout to spam you guys i been contest hoping and i kinda like how this Gleam contest is setup and i hop between 2 sites doing these so sign up and help me win while getting a chance to win yourselves and let me know if you find any other sites that use this as a contest platform

anyway click a like and get as many entries as you want and goodluck

2x iStick 50 + Kayfun V4 Giveaway
https://gleam.io/YYlFT-qOkTyB
IPV4 & IPV Mini II Giveaway!
https://gleam.io/2N2nk-qOkTyB
IPV3 and Subtank Giveaway
http://bit.ly/1OohzTr
Project Sub Ohm SilverPlay Giveaway
http://bit.ly/1OohEGM

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Heather if i remember correctly i sent frankenfruit, which is a strawberry peach with a hint of blueberry candy, georgia circus is a nice mix of things you would get at a carnival in georgia, blue rasperry cotton candy, blue raspberry slushie, and a little peach! beachblast is a creamy pinapple coconut that vapes and smells like the beach, youll see what i mean. and redhot raspberry, is sweet raspberries with a little kick to em
You hit them all. Good memory. I can't wait to try them all but especially the raspberry cinnamon.

T

Taver13

You hit them all. Good memory. I can't wait to try them all but especially the raspberry cinnamon.
that one is one of my ADV's, mostly for when im in the car, thats when i feel i need a cig more than usual, and that really helps me with the throat hit

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
that one is one of my ADV's, mostly for when im in the car, thats when i feel i need a cig more than usual, and that really helps me with the throat hit
The car does that to me too. Also when I drink coffee

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
im in need of you DIY'ers i bought 3 ejuices from vendors savory strawberry,watermelon wonder, and kiwi watermelon all of these are 6 nic which is what i normally drip but all 3 of these have a harsh tangy almost like sunnyD orange juice feeling in the back of my throat (not like a nic throat hit really same spot but not same feeling) thing is if i tank short hits its not noticable but bigger lung hits it is and it cause involuntary chokeing/coughing making it hard to vape .... any idea what causes this and if anything can be added to save these juices cause im bout to toss them its that bad

D

Donald Bickers

im in need of you DIY'ers i bought 3 ejuices from vendors savory strawberry,watermelon wonder, and kiwi watermelon all of these are 6 nic which is what i normally drip but all 3 of these have a harsh tangy almost like sunnyD orange juice feeling in the back of my throat (not like a nic throat hit really same spot but not same feeling) thing is if i tank short hits its not noticable but bigger lung hits it is and it cause involuntary chokeing/coughing making it hard to vape .... any idea what causes this and if anything can be added to save these juices cause im bout to toss them its that bad
they do have an extract/additive,thats called smooth,its designed to smooth out rough undertones,this may help for you

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
save them for the box if it comes down to not being able to cape them. I don't DIY. I hope they are salvageable. Maybe they just have to steep.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
t

hey do have an extract/additive,thats called smooth,its designed to smooth out rough undertones,this may help for you
Sounds like what I'm looking for cause I tried steeping these things for over a month now and it's still so harsh like day one

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
save them for the box if it comes down to not being able to cape them. I don't DIY. I hope they are salvageable. Maybe they just have to steep.
Yeah when I asked in the vendor forums they said I had to steep these but one brand I've never had to steep their other flavors but I did anyway and its been steeping for about 5 weeks now each week I tried them and each week it was just as harsh and it first was even tried the whole breathing steeping thing nothing seems to help so now I wanna try adding something to see if they can be saved

D

Donald Bickers

Yeah when I asked in the vendor forums they said I had to steep these but one brand I've never had to steep their other flavors but I did anyway and its been steeping for about 5 weeks now each week I tried them and each week it was just as harsh and it first was even tried the whole breathing steeping thing nothing seems to help so now I wanna try adding something to see if they can be saved
http://wizardlabs.us/index.php?route=product/product&path=79_96&product_id=345

T

Taver13

one drop of white vinegar per 10ml, should take it away

T

Taver13

That looks awesome,,,,,,,,looks as if I have setup just for dripping,,,,,,,COOL
yup, thats a ridiculous coil in there, its a single coil of tripple twisted 28 run parralell with regular 24 gauge, i think 5 wraps. its like .3 or .4 i dont quite remember. you like single coil correct? ill set you up a nice one, definatly not something like that

D

Donald Bickers

yup, thats a ridiculous coil in there, its a single coil of tripple twisted 28 run parralell with regular 24 gauge, i think 5 wraps. its like .3 or .4 i dont quite remember. you like single coil correct? ill set you up a nice one, definatly not something like that
about 1 ohm single is good for me,,,,,ive been using rayon,but I just got some Japanese cotton I need to try

T

Taver13

actually, the switch on the bottom is the fire, and there is no longer an on/off. due to space limitations, i couldnt get one that could fit in any of the locations correctly, both of the top and very bottom button holes are right in front of the magnet posts, thats why i had to put the fire button in the middle one, only spot with space for a switch, and believe me, i tried getting many a different switch to work. the location for the button is very comfortable to fire in the hand as well, i use my ring finger

T

Taver13

about 1 ohm single is good for me,,,,,ive been using rayon,but I just got some Japanese cotton I need to try
dont even bother with it, thats what i used before rayon, tried it once after making the switch, and the flavor was meh, the wicking speed was buttcheeks in comparison.

D

Donald Bickers

dont even bother with it, thats what i used before rayon, tried it once after making the switch, and the flavor was meh, the wicking speed was buttcheeks in comparison.
ok,,,,,it was free,it came with something I ordered ,,don't even remember what now

D

Donald Bickers

actually, the switch on the bottom is the fire, and there is no longer an on/off. due to space limitations, i couldnt get one that could fit in any of the locations correctly, both of the top and very bottom button holes are right in front of the magnet posts, thats why i had to put the fire button in the middle one, only spot with space for a switch, and believe me, i tried getting many a different switch to work. the location for the button is very comfortable to fire in the hand as well, i use my ring finger
cool,,,,,now im ancious

T

Taver13

2 days to get 7 more people to enter to reach quota, head over there, win shit, totally valid, its where i won my non explosive cloupor nini from

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just made my first order from wizardlabs, since bull city didnt have the nic I wanted.
I also got tfa ry4 dbl, acetyl pyrazine, vanillin, bavarian cream, toasted marshmallow, dulce de leche, and brown sugar
Capellas peaches n cream, peanut butter, and maple syrup
I cant wait

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sometimes I type what I would say with a smile on my face, to a good friend. Then Ill see it on the screen and wonder if people will know im just fuckin around.

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
that takes the regular kanger coils right?
Yeah pretty sure... I have 4 .8ohm coils that go with it and on the box it says it fit's the other aerotanks and a couple other tanks as well, I'm not at home atm or I'd look

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just put in an order for some juice from Mushroom Vapes :D have you guys been able to try any of the ones they sent for the box yet? Not sure who's gotten them yet or not lol.
We got a bunch of 12ml bottles to try the flavors out - I got Batty Buccaneer, Cheese Danish, Rice Krispies Treats (so excited to try this), and Monkey Muffins and my wife got Blueberry Muffin, Crunch berry, Lemon Cream Cake, and Mandarin Peach.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just put in an order for some juice from Mushroom Vapes :D have you guys been able to try any of the ones they sent for the box yet? Not sure who's gotten them yet or not lol.
We got a bunch of 12ml bottles to try the flavors out - I got Batty Buccaneer, Cheese Danish, Rice Krispies Treats (so excited to try this), and Monkey Muffins and my wife got Blueberry Muffin, Crunch berry, Lemon Cream Cake, and Mandarin Peach.
Thecheese danish is amazing. So spot on

VU Sponsors