Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters
T

Taver13

i crying!
Yo @Taver13 I just stumbled across some 20ga nichrome today at the vape shop. I was hesitant, but for 5bucks I couldnt pass it up.
Its made my dark horse into a flavor/cloud machine.
So at 3mm, single coil, on an 18650mech, 8wraps is a cool vape. 7wraps is a warm vape, and 6wraps is a little too much.
My only ohm checker is a sigelei 150, and it only checks down to 0.1, sooooooo 8wraps is around .3 and 6wraps is around .15, I think.
dude, i cant get over how much better nichrome is ive been using the 22gauge in all my attys, and just like switching to rayon, dont think i could go back

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yo @Taver13 I just stumbled across some 20ga nichrome today at the vape shop. I was hesitant, but for 5bucks I couldnt pass it up.
So at 3mm, single coil, on an 18650mech, 8wraps is a cool vape. 7wraps is a warm vape, and 6wraps is a little too much.
My only ohm checker is a sigelei 150, and it only checks down to 0.1, sooooooo 8wraps is around .3 and 6wraps is around .15, I think.
20g huh? Interesting.... think you could fit a dual coil around .2-.3ohms in the DH?

T

Taver13

20g huh? Interesting.... think you could fit a dual coil around .2-.3ohms in the DH?
not with 20 gauge, definatly not enough room for the size of the coil you would need, cause the nichrome resistance is so low, unless you went single coil

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
cool, im interested, ill send a few back with soime juice too!

They're yours man! I'll get em together this evening. Some of em might have a little juice left in them but you've got one of those fancy ultrasonic cleaners right?

T

Taver13

They're yours man! I'll get em together this evening. Some of em might have a little juice left in them but you've got one of those fancy ultrasonic cleaners right?

yessir, as for the lemo, they only have it on pre order on heavengifts.com i may just kinda sneak that in without the wife knowing

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone interested in a silver IPV3? Good condition, works like a charm, only missing one of the screws on the battery door (you don't even notice it, plus it's easier to replace batteries this way lol) If so PM me!

@Cruel-Phate what about you?

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So I don't feel that bad anymore about the local bm that scammed me cause I don't think the stuff I bought is a clone anymore apparently they were just older editions of the ones I saw online ... Kinda feel like a fool now. But they still are shady business ppl just cause NY items are in fact authentic doesn't excuse selling clones that cost 4$ online for 69.99$in your shop is still wrong... But yeah my bad I guess lol

T

Taver13

So I don't feel that bad anymore about the local bm that scammed me cause I don't think the stuff I bought is a clone anymore apparently they were just older editions of the ones I saw online ... Kinda feel like a fool now. But they still are shady business ppl just cause NY items are in fact authentic doesn't excuse selling clones that cost 4$ online for 69.99$in your shop is still wrong... But yeah my bad I guess lol
i just dont go to b&m's anymore, they are all fucking shady

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
i just dont go to b&m's anymore, they are all fucking shady
I have a few here that are legit but 90% of them I been to are yeah they make a killing and hardly last long

Faust

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

We have 3lb rolls of 20g nichrome at work.I built my Little Boy rda with dual coils 5 wraps, ohmed out as .13 was too low for my Sigelei.

Faust

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
im liki

ng that you dont have to pull it off the device to adjust airflow underneath

Ah didn't notice that part. Have recently gotten into using RTA's more, have just gotten a bit tired of messing with drippers.

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anybody that hasn't used a Lemo, this is a really nice atty. The present one does have stupid filling and airflow adjustment issues, they are just In the wrong place.
But when the new one comes out, if you haven't tried it, you should. You can get from little air flow to a whole lot. And it has the screws, and the holes, for building different coils.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Damn dude that's fuct, hopefully it's just in transit....or did someone hijack it?
No I don't think its hijacked I'm sure everyone would be in an uproar if it was

I just missed who it went to I think it's Sig or Shawn's turn if I remember

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The box is on the move again. Tracking info sent as well. I may have accidentally put one of my personal bottles of Conflict in the box lol if you find it, vape it and enjoy :). Also let me know what you think of it :)
Who makes the Pheye stuff?
No number supplied

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
But again it was sent out Thursday so Shawn probably just got it best case scenario

VU Sponsors