• Total voters

Faust

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I never realized how little power I actually needed, Until I got a 150 watt device. I am happy though, that I never need to top out my mod's capabilities.

I'm the same way. Bought a 100w Sigelei and never run it over 50w. Most of the time i just run it at 25-30.

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think my problem is I don't like a hot vape, it's ok if it's a little warm but hot freaks me out....so everyone is on this regulated box mod kick I am going to scoop up the mech mods next to nothing lol they hit very smooth considering what they are :)
Yeah I'm already working my way back into mechs and I didn't even have the IPV that long lol...

T

Taver13

Sup @Taver13 ? You're not the only one awake around here lol... I had to be at work an hour ago and the gym 2 hours before that lol
getting the childrens ready for school, while of course the wife sleeps. bullshit. ones gone, now working on the other on. the people demand more coffee.....

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
getting the childrens ready for school, while of course the wife sleeps. bullshit. ones gone, now working on the other on. the people demand more coffee.....
Tell ya what man... I'm determined to find a coffee flavor and mix I like... this morning I tried some Cinnabon cinnamon roll coffee with thin mint creamer and 2 spoonfuls of stevia... that one wasn't half bad lol

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I really can't imagine why those .5 on the subtank are so popular, those coils inside are a joke, they look like a 2 year old wraped them lol
to fuckin harsh for me,stock coils that is

I'm vaping on a .5 ohm stock subtank coil right now. Personally, I like em! I've had my subtank for ~4 months now and while I can rebuild the coils they never work as well as the stock coils. My wife got a nano recently so we picked up what was supposed to be a pack of 1.2 ohm coils but they gave us .5 ohm coils instead. Local B&M that we love and I know if we had gone back in and complained they would have swapped them on the spot lol. So, anyways I have a bunch of 0.5 ohm stock coils now and my wife is using them with her nano on her istick 30 and loves em!

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm the same way. Bought a 100w Sigelei and never run it over 50w. Most of the time i just run it at 25-30.
I do as well I found when you build 1.0 ohm and up or you build quad coils you tend to be in the 70-90w range just to push them

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah I'm already working my way back into mechs and I didn't even have the IPV that long lol...
I love mechs and all but I like the consistent vape of a regulated mod so what I do is put mech style build in my sigelei and set them to where I like it usually a 3.9 - 4.0 v which runs about 20-40w depending on the build I get double the battery life and the vape of a mech all day long

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So any of you use a Genesis style Atty before or is this the new crazy like the kraken or steam turbine etc etc this is my first time seeing them its wired with the whole metal mesh wick and how you wick it

I was just curious on how these preform or if its to much work for a gimmick

01918e88d46d28aec7c5c8b18a22095f.jpg

Faust

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good morning all. Yeah, I'm on some good meds...they just make me feel loopy. At least the minimize the pain.
@Taver13 hey Rob, did you see this bottom feeder yet? I need to find some reviews. Wish I had a lot of $, I'd order one to see if it's any good.
http://vapingcheap.com/geyscano-50w-mod/?utm_source=Vaping Cheap Main&utm_campaign=4651720051-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_RSS1&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_7360dbf574-4651720051-193101773

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw that the other day might have been interestes if it didn't have the huge geyscano logo ont he side just don't like that.

Faust

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So any of you use a Genesis style Atty before or is this the new crazy like the kraken or steam turbine etc etc this is my first time seeing them its wired with the whole metal mesh wick and how you wick it

I was just curious on how these preform or if its to much work for a gimmick

01918e88d46d28aec7c5c8b18a22095f.jpg

I have 2 Krakens and love them. However i suck at wicking with just steel mesh so i cheat and usually run mine with steel cable wrapped in a thin layer of japanese cotton. Prevents the hot spots that are the main problem when setting up with steel mesh.

Faust

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

I've heard those are awesome mods but have absolutely no need for 260 watts. Plus you have to deal with LiPo packs and a LiPo charger. Will just stick with my 18650's.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've heard those are awesome mods but have absolutely no need for 260 watts. Plus you have to deal with LiPo packs and a LiPo charger. Will just stick with my 18650's.
Same here lol

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Faust

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That's pretty sweet! I wish they would make a waterproof mod in hunter orange. Seriously, camo? I don't need my mod to be harder to find if I drop it in the woods!

Yeah that would make more sense. Was thinking about picking up a gray one for work though. Waiting to see if I can find any reviews on them first though.

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah that would make more sense. Was thinking about picking up a gray one for work though. Waiting to see if I can find any reviews on them first though.

Haha yeah, for me the only scenarios where I would really want a waterproof mod would be when I'm working in the field doing research. I reckon I could make a lanyard type thing to go on there, too bad there's no loop for that! There's also the Heatvape Invader:
http://www.heatvape.com/products/devices/item/19-invader-mini
Not sure when this is going to be released but 50W, waterproof, shockproof and has temperature control?

One of these is totally a clone of the other though, besides the wattage limit and temp control on the Heatvape they are almost exactly the same.

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry your day is bad. In laymans terms, what makes a DNA chip special?

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The mod I'm sending you to look at is clone. There is someone here with one, that has a genuine DNA chip, but also a clone, and was wondering if I should get i.

T

Taver13

The mod I'm sending you to look at is clone. There is someone here with one, that has a genuine DNA chip, but also a clone, and was wondering if I should get i.

happen to be dre? and are we talking dna 40?

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning pifers. Hit 83 degrees yesterday, it'll be in the 100s here before ya know it. @donaldbickers, looks like you won some juice, congrats.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors