Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters
T

Taver13

@Taver13 I mixed some of your cinnamon and tobacco extracts together,,,,,they go together very well ,awesome combo
i never thought of doing that, i need to do that, just keep an eye on the coils, the tobacco likes to gum em up. im washing out the derringer right now, then im gonna coil it, break it in a bit with just vg, rewick and send it out to ya

D

Donald Bickers

i never thought of doing that, i need to do that, just keep an eye on the coils, the tobacco likes to gum em up. im washing out the derringer right now, then im gonna coil it, break it in a bit with just vg, rewick and send it out to ya
all dark extracts I have ever dealt with gunk up coils faster,but in a dripper it easy to dry burn and rewick

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just had us worried the for the update oh fearless one
Haha...sorry, I'm off in my own little world lately...and it is a fearless one. My wife tells me I have this "give a fuck" attitude as of late..."I just don't give a fuck." I'm still recuperating, and I'm still heavily medicated, I blame it all on that. Hell, even if the box gets lost, I'm blaming it on the meds. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the update @RZAwora :)

@Taver13 ive got 7 15 ml and 2 30 ml bottles coming your way :) they've got labels on em but I think your fancy ultrasonic cleaner can take care of those

T

Taver13

Haha...sorry, I'm off in my own little world lately...and it is a fearless one. My wife tells me I have this "give a fuck" attitude as of late..."I just don't give a fuck." I'm still recuperating, and I'm still heavily medicated, I blame it all on that. Hell, even if the box gets lost, I'm blaming it on the meds. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
hopefully its the good meds ;)

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Ok, I've got some juice for sure, and possibly Aerotank Giants, can't yet decide on those. I read the first post, is that still pertinent? Basically who do I need to PM, and I expect I add some, and possibly take one thing? Or just add?

And it mentions info about ourselves, do nude pics suffice? :)

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
we do a lot of sending each other stuff back and forth not related to the box
I see. Does that mean my noodz taken at glamour shots are fair game?

But in the whole reality world, sounds good. I can get lost away from threads at times. Sometimes I stop getting notifications, but I'll put this one on watch.

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
dude you are the man, some juice will be coming back at ya!

Nice dude :) I'll be using that juice to prove to my wife that DIY is the way to go lol she seems to think if she lets me start I'll go crazy with it and wind up with a gazillion bottles and some kind of Bill Nye science lab setup. I mean, she's right, I would but that's besides the point.

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I see. Does that mean my noodz taken at glamour shots are fair game?

But in the whole reality world, sounds good. I can get lost away from threads at times. Sometimes I stop getting notifications, but I'll put this one on watch.
I use tap talk and it seems like if you don't check the thread after 2-3 replies it stops notifying you

As far as your noodz take a page from 4chan/reddit

9fd8f75014d48c2fdc2d877eed640e90.jpg

Or my favorite

0c930dfa3db57ff570558e6e6430d74e.jpg

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone interested in a silver IPV3? Good condition, works like a charm, only missing one of the screws on the battery door (you don't even notice it, plus it's easier to replace batteries this way lol) If so PM me!

@Cruel-Phate what about you?

Sorry, No, to much power that I will never need.....the 70w is probably be the highest I go and I traded that a few weeks ago :(

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sorry, No, to much power that I will never need.....the 70w is probably be the highest I go and I traded that a few weeks ago :(
I never realized how little power I actually needed, Until I got a 150 watt device. I am happy though, that I never need to top out my mod's capabilities.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I never realized how little power I actually needed, Until I got a 150 watt device. I am happy though, that I never need to top out my mod's capabilities.

I think my problem is I don't like a hot vape, it's ok if it's a little warm but hot freaks me out....so everyone is on this regulated box mod kick I am going to scoop up the mech mods next to nothing lol they hit very smooth considering what they are :)

D

Donald Bickers

I have a 35 watt gyro by hcigar,and my 30 watt sigelei,that seems like more power than I need,it may change over time,i still love my mechs,such a smooth hit

D

Donald Bickers

and I will add,im not out for competition clouds,i do like a good cloud,but im in this to not smoke,i use this as a replacement for cigs,,,,and il never go back there,fuckers are nasty

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
and I will add,im not out for competition clouds,i do like a good cloud,but im in this to not smoke,i use this as a replacement for cigs,,,,and il never go back there,fuckers are nasty

I am the same....I really been enjoying the mechs, there smooth and the flavor is not over powering, it's consistent flavor that's not over powering so I can sit here and just vape without my flavor buds getting overloaded, I like both, I just never go over 25w and it's usually little lower

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ive been around the 60-70 watt range on my drippers lately, but every now and again i crank my doge v2 all the way up just for the hell of it. last night, i got a dry hit at 150 watts, and i swear i saw my life flash before my eyes

I never tried no 150 watt....wow, bet that's hot juice lol When I traded my 70w I also pitched the subtank because that .5 was soooo harsh, I did not like....so the subtank came back to me in a trade so I think I will have to find those 1.2 and give those a try

D

Donald Bickers

I never tried no 150 watt....wow, bet that's hot juice lol When I traded my 70w I also pitched the subtank because that .5 was soooo harsh, I did not like....so the subtank came back to me in a trade so I think I will have to find those 1.2 and give those a try
if you rebuild those coils they are much better,i built one at 1.4 and it was awesome,the air was my problem

T

Taver13

with the doge wide open, there is so much airflow that it keeps the coils and vape cool

D

Donald Bickers

the egrip is schooling me on airflow,,,,i have found opening it up really increases flavor and clouds

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
if you rebuild those coils they are much better,i built one at 1.4 and it was awesome,the air was my problem

So when I had the .5, I ripped it apart and I rebuilt it...."looked good but it leaked, tried to rebuild again and I somehow managed to rip that little rubber piece on top and said they hell with it, dunno what I was doing wrong, rebuild looked good and was really not to hard but it leaked out the air hole :(

T

Taver13

if you wanna get rid of the subtank, ill take it

VU Sponsors