"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just put in an order for some juice from Mushroom Vapes :D have you guys been able to try any of the ones they sent for the box yet? Not sure who's gotten them yet or not lol.
We got a bunch of 12ml bottles to try the flavors out - I got Batty Buccaneer, Cheese Danish, Rice Krispies Treats (so excited to try this), and Monkey Muffins and my wife got Blueberry Muffin, Crunch berry, Lemon Cream Cake, and Mandarin Peach.

I tried the following:

Natural Kiwi
Natural Blood Orange
Horchata Smooth
Blueberries N Cream
Fruit E-Pebbles
Key Lime Pie

I really liked the bottom 3 :) Let me know how they turn out.

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I tried the following:

Natural Kiwi
Natural Blood Orange
Horchata Smooth
Blueberries N Cream
Fruit E-Pebbles
Key Lime Pie

How is the Horchata? I almost got that one, I like weird flavors but I'm not sure how I'd feel about that one in a vape.

Sigmardin

The Vapographer
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I make a kick ass Key Lime Pie...just sayin ;)

The Aris atomizer by The Council of Vapor is pretty damn leak proof and really really makes flavor pop like no other! My Freakshow leaks like a siv as well for the most part. I had to change my "style of dripping" to make it stop. I was very disappointed in the limited build capabilities of the Freakshow tbh, but when ya get it right, she pumps out flavor for days as well. Dual parallel 28g running .4ohm on the Jellyfish at 27 watts or 31 watts on the iPV 2S.

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
BTW I been in and out over the last few days and missed out anyone know the situation of the box so I can get back on track even if you give me a page/post number is fine I don't mind the

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I tried the following:

Natural Kiwi
Natural Blood Orange
Horchata Smooth
Blueberries N Cream
Fruit E-Pebbles
Key Lime Pie

I feel fortunate to be in the box circle,I'd have never been able to try the mushroom vapes, smugjuice, and pheyelabs products without it.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How is the Horchata? I almost got that one, I like weird flavors but I'm not sure how I'd feel about that one in a vape.

It's interesting, it's good but not a adv, it's light cinnamon with light creamy taste, not sure what they used for the milk and rice flavor but it's hard to put my finder on the flavors used

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I feel fortunate to be in the box circle,I'd have never been able to try the mushroom vapes, smugjuice, and pheyelabs products without it.

Yes, we have been very fortunate to have vendors participate...I think we have a great group of people here anyhow, so either way it would have been successful, I was 1st so should be interesting once it comes around again :)

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's interesting, it's good but not a adv, it's light cinnamon with light creamy taste, not sure what they used for the milk and rice flavor but it's hard to put my finder on the flavors used

Huh, I may actually have to give that a try at some point. I like some cinnamon (not like the red hot type) and I like creamy custardy tastes that may just be right up my alley.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I make a kick ass Key Lime Pie...just sayin ;)

The Aris atomizer by The Council of Vapor is pretty damn leak proof and really really makes flavor pop like no other! My Freakshow leaks like a siv as well for the most part. I had to change my "style of dripping" to make it stop. I was very disappointed in the limited build capabilities of the Freakshow tbh, but when ya get it right, she pumps out flavor for days as well. Dual parallel 28g running .4ohm on the Jellyfish at 27 watts or 31 watts on the iPV 2S.

Me and pops our addicted to keylime pie...maybe if you have a chance down the road you could whip me up a few bottles to try...I would more than happy to pay you a few bucks for your time :)

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yes, we have been very fortunate to have vendors participate...I think we have a great group of people here anyhow, so either way it would have been successful, I was 1st so should be interesting once it comes around again :)

Leave some in there for me! ;) I'm planning to place some small orders from the other vendor contributors soon too since it'll be a while still before the box comes back my way haha :D I like supporting the good guys

Anybody have recommendations on the Phye and Smugjuice?

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just put in an order for some juice from Mushroom Vapes :D have you guys been able to try any of the ones they sent for the box yet? Not sure who's gotten them yet or not lol.
We got a bunch of 12ml bottles to try the flavors out - I got Batty Buccaneer, Cheese Danish, Rice Krispies Treats (so excited to try this), and Monkey Muffins and my wife got Blueberry Muffin, Crunch berry, Lemon Cream Cake, and Mandarin Peach.
I would love to try the rice crispy treat too

T

Taver13

yet another usps rant. on the continuing bullshit of my lightning vapes order, that went to the same wrong town 3 times, left the hub yesterday, which coincidentally is the next town over from me, which, if any of you know how long island is, i could walk there in 15 minutes. still no delivery today, still says it s on the way from the hub. this is just getting fucking ridiculous.

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
yet another usps rant. on the continuing bullshit of my lightning vapes order, that went to the same wrong town 3 times, left the hub yesterday, which coincidentally is the next town over from me, which, if any of you know how long island is, i could walk there in 15 minutes. still no delivery today, still says it s on the way from the hub. this is just getting fucking ridiculous.
I hate USPS so much.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am here for a min, I had to pull out the downstairs shitter....so that's always fun :(

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
wait? did you say you have to pull out OF the downstairs shitter....kinda weird

Main floor, I live in my upstairs, it's where my man cave is. Damn kids did something that it started leaking from bottom and I had to replace the wax ring and get new screws, pain in my ass but it's all good now I hope

T

Taver13

Main floor, I live in my upstairs, it's where my man cave is. Damn kids did something that it started leaking from bottom and I had to replace the wax ring and get new screws, pain in my ass but it's all good now I hope
those wax rings are a bitch if you dont get em lined up perfect

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
those wax rings are a bitch if you dont get em lined up perfect

I think that's what caused the problem, the screws came loose and someones big ass moved the toilet and wax was not lined and blocking the hole. Now taking that old wax off, omg I hated that :(

unregulatedvaper

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sorry, new here to VU and just stumbled upon this pif. ...so let me get this right, its a box, full of vape accessories and juice, it gets sent to my house, i use it for 2 days, then ship back out? That sounds amazing. Is DIY juice allowed? How does it get sent to the next person? Mailed back to an admin or mod and they mail it to the next person on the list? Sorry for any confusion

T

Taver13

Sorry, new here to VU and just stumbled upon this pif. ...so let me get this right, its a box, full of vape accessories and juice, it gets sent to my house, i use it for 2 days, then ship back out? That sounds amazing. Is DIY juice allowed? How does it get sent to the next person? Mailed back to an admin or mod and they mail it to the next person on the list? Sorry for any confusion
box of stuff comes, take what you want, put in stuff you have that you dont want and send off to the next person in line

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My new stealth setup

90eeb4b51658437704c316702354115f.jpg

Super stealthy I must add

1d64f42315cbdeb337c7d6affb70678c.jpg

unregulatedvaper

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That is an awesome idea lol. I love it. So what about shipping. The person sending pays shipping and the person receiving does the same when they send it out?

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The idea is pay it forward but in reality its more trade your unwanteds so when I get the box I see a vv cloupor in there and all I have is mech tubes so I'm like hey I wanna try this and these 3 juice bottles and I put in 2 old mechs I don't use and a bottle of ejuice I didn't like and I send it to the next guy on the list

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
nice one of the stealthiest ive seen yet
Yeah this thing is supper tiny and super easy to fire now I just need a good build for super stealthy vaping on a 18350 derringer setup

T

Taver13

dual 28 gauge at around .7 will do ya well, thats about as low as you want to go on a 18350

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I did twisted 32 on the goblin came out to 1.0 and surprisingly it has really good flavor considering it's on a mech mod :)

D

Donald Bickers

@Taver13 ,I mixed up some cinnamon,and French vanilla coffee,and some black spice pipe tobacco,,,,,not together but separate,,,,,from the extracts you sent,,,,,this shit is awesome,,,,,you rock,,,,,my dripper doesn't do it any justice,but it works for tasting

D

Donald Bickers

i think the cinnamon and the coffee might actually go well together, i may try it....
I wanted to try them individually first,,,,,i tasted them when you sent them,,,,,,vaping them is WAY different,for the good I will add

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yo @Taver13 I just stumbled across some 20ga nichrome today at the vape shop. I was hesitant, but for 5bucks I couldnt pass it up.
Its made my dark horse into a flavor/cloud machine.
So at 3mm, single coil, on an 18650mech, 8wraps is a cool vape. 7wraps is a warm vape, and 6wraps is a little too much.
My only ohm checker is a sigelei 150, and it only checks down to 0.1, sooooooo 8wraps is around .3 and 6wraps is around .15, I think.

D

Donald Bickers

I tested these at 5%,,,,,it was good,i think the coffee may need to be about 7 or 8 %

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
And then you can wash it down with 40oz of malt liquor and ranch dressing, you fat fuck.
Classic!

VU Sponsors