Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

Sigmardin

The Vapographer
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
im pretty sure that i wrote initially that the tracking number needs to be posted, also, i do somewhat remember @Sigmardin saying he lost it? or never got it? not sure i remember correctly, so if either sig or @Shawn.freeman50 could get at us, that would be awesome
Sorry, just saw this message...I took a picture of the receipt the day i shipped it and text it to you @Taver13 interestingly enough, I have since deleted the ~12,000 text messages that were on my phone and no longer have said text message :(

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Been messing around with my mini freakshow today, this thing is shining right now, incredible flavor and vapor with a single parallel coil in it on my istick 50. These slotted posts are made for parallels :D

Sorry, just saw this message...I took a picture of the receipt the day i shipped it and text it to you @Taver13 interestingly enough, I have since deleted the ~12,000 text messages that were on my phone and no longer have said text message :(

I think the box has been tracked down :D

D

Donald Bickers

heres what I won,,,,,,4mg,im thinking this will be good for dripping

Drawing #4: 4 bottles of Vapor Shark juice, 4mg
  • Peach Buzz: Imagine taking a mouthwatering bite into a succulent Georgia peach while escaping the hot sun under a shaded
    tree somewhere among the multiple acres of a fragrant papaya farm. Our Peach Buzz Ultra Premium E-Liquid will have you
    relaxing and enjoying the breeze while the two fruit flavors play bongos on your taste buds. Don't believe us? Try this
    delicious Peach and Papaya fruit blend. It will have your taste buds begging for more!
  • Peanut Butter Cup: Smooth milk chocolate and creamy peanut butter make our Peanut Butter Cup Ultra Premium E-Liquid just
    as delicious as the real thing. Calm your cravings for this delectable treat only here at Vapor Shark!
  • Berry Crunch: Immerse yourself in the fun flavors of your youth! The creamy smoothness of milk and the wholesome cereal
    goodness combine with tangy and exciting berries to instantly transport you back to a cartoon filled saturday morning
    breakfast. It's so good you can almost feel the crunch!
  • Pinky: There's no junk here. In fact the ingredients list of our Pinky Ultra Premium E-Liquid is pretty short:
    strawberries and watermelons. That's it! It's bursting with bold fruit flavor that will wake up your sleeping taste buds.
    Each breath of the thick, sweet vapor will tantalize your tongue and make your mouth water for more.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey what is a cloupor t8 worth ...1 week old with two lg batteries... Saw on resale shop no price... Jw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
T

Taver13

Hey what is a cloupor t8 worth ...1 week old with two lg batteries... Saw on resale shop no price... Jw

not much, wouldnt even bother, they never hit a true 150 watts

T

Taver13

hey @Pauly Walnuts if you think the clt v2 is beast, the clt v3 is insane. this thing is awesome and i got it for under 30 shipped. i definatly suggest you look into this one. im running dual parallel 24/26 gauge 10 wraps (really 20 ya know) only one airslot open, at .25 ohms 60 watts, the flavor is incredible and awesome cloudage. using the black wide bore cap. also comes with a wider glass one and a standard 510. for the price, fantabulous. still love my v2, thats going to be my RY4 dripper. the v3 is a desert dripper for sure

T

Taver13

lmao.....i just got into it so bad with some twat cleaning flying object, a.k.a. doucherocket in the hardware section that it got moved to the mud pit

T

Taver13

• Peach Buzz: Imagine taking a mouthwatering bite into a succulent Georgia peach while escaping the hot sun under a shaded
    tree somewhere among the multiple acres of a fragrant papaya farm. Our Peach Buzz Ultra Premium E-Liquid will have you
    relaxing and enjoying the breeze while the two fruit flavors play bongos on your taste buds. Don't believe us? Try this
    delicious Peach and Papaya fruit blend. It will have your taste buds begging for more!
  • Peanut Butter Cup: Smooth milk chocolate and creamy peanut butter make our Peanut Butter Cup Ultra Premium E-Liquid just
    as delicious as the real thing. Calm your cravings for this delectable treat only here at Vapor Shark!
  • Berry Crunch: Immerse yourself in the fun flavors of your youth! The creamy smoothness of milk and the wholesome cereal
    goodness combine with tangy and exciting berries to instantly transport you back to a cartoon filled saturday morning
  • Pinky: There's no junk here. In fact the ingredients list of our Pinky Ultra Premium E-Liquid is pretty short:
    strawberries and watermelons. That's it! It's bursting with bold fruit flavor that will wake up your sleeping taste buds.
    Each breath of the thick, sweet vapor will tantalize your tongue and make your mouth water for more.
peach buzz sounds awesome

D

Donald Bickers

I have peach extract,its awesome,,,,im getting more on my next extract order

T

Taver13

capellas watermellon flavoring is damn good, i mixed some watermelon cantaloupe and passionfruit last night, all caps flavor

D

Donald Bickers

I see they take paypal,,,,which is good for me,cause I have a credit acct with them

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

That Berry Crunch sounds delicious, let me know how it is please once you get it and try it.

D

Donald Bickers

That Berry Crunch sounds delicious, let me know how it is please once you get it and try it.

I will post when I get them,,,,, I have no problem doing that but you may need to give me a reminder

T

Taver13

trading my freakshow for a full size subtank, that will be on top of my hades for work, gotta get me some vape bands for the tank.... @Donald Bickers i broke in the coil and rayon with the ry4 mix i sent you, so try dripping that in there first

VU Sponsors