Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

Sigmardin

The Vapographer
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
i would start with fruits first, they are forgiving, before you move on to more complex things, like deserts and tobaccos. the fruits are a good way to learn
Key Lime Pie was actually the second flavor I made. And oddly enough, I SUCK at straight up fruit flavors lol

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
not even gonna go there....and of course you can, im making big batch tonight to steep for a bit, maybe hit the crockpot for like 6 hours then a few days sitting
Nice! Had to throw the banana comment in there I know how our group likes a good double entendre lol

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Grrrrrr. Just got a call offering me a job surveying for desert tortoise (Gopherus agassizii) out in the Mojave Desert next month and had to turn it down :mad: I can't just leave my current job, plus we're going up to Denver for a week and a half next month to look at apartments and such. Hopefully more offers like that will come though!

D

Donald Bickers

went to the store a little bit ago,and a black guy offered me 2000 dollars for the caddi,,,I had to decline,,,,
nothing racial intended here

T

Taver13

this is the second Fleetwood ive had,its like sitting in your living room driving
i have been wanting an early 90's sedan deville fleetwood for a while, they were rear wheel drive with an lt1 vette motor in them, those things were beastly

D

Donald Bickers

@Taver13 Vape Mail has arrived,,,,Fuckin Awesome
I like the label "Drip this shit"
9amSIoq.jpg

D

Donald Bickers

I will need some simple instructions for the tobacco,man this shit smells wonderful

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Grrrrrr. Just got a call offering me a job surveying for desert tortoise (Gopherus agassizii) out in the Mojave Desert next month and had to turn it down :mad: I can't just leave my current job, plus we're going up to Denver for a week and a half next month to look at apartments and such. Hopefully more offers like that will come though!
Surveying for desert tortoise huh? Sounds like a govt job.

D

Donald Bickers

awesome dude, ill type you up some instructions a little later. the place i order those bags from only charges like 3 dollars an ounce, i can make two batches of extract with each bag. enjoy!
thanks again man,,,,,you sent me a lot,i really appreciate it

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have been looking at flavors to get started DIY. I have been spending way to much on juice lately.

T

Taver13

I have been looking at flavors to get started DIY. I have been spending way to much on juice lately.
let us know what juices you normally vape, and we will hel you figure out some good flavorings to start with

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
let us know what juices you normally vape, and we will hel you figure out some good flavorings to start with
Looper by Anml is my favorite at the moment. TAOV Red Peach is another. Up until Looper I switched it up all the time, anything fruity or minty.

T

Taver13

gonna marinate sliced eggplant and portebellos in some worcesterseir sauce to thow on the grill tomorrow with some spicy sausage

D

Donald Bickers

gonna marinate sliced eggplant and portebellos in some worcesterseir sauce to thow on the grill tomorrow with some spicy sausage
we are planning a cookout with the guy I help on weekends with the lawnmower shop,,,no details yet,,,,,its on sunday,and im sure we will have beer,,,,,,,,mmmmmmm beer

D

Donald Bickers

i see a rack of ribs in my very near future....
Jeff,the guy I was talkin about,said he has a bunch of brauts,and im thinkin burgers and tater salad from me,homemade tater salad,,,none of that store bought shit

D

Donald Bickers

I may not look impotent,but damnit,with these badges, I feel impotent

VU Sponsors