• Total voters

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
not really, once you figure out what you like, just buy those in bulk and dont worry bout the others
How did you even them out? Or will they heat up evenly having more coil on one side than the other?

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What do you like vaping?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do try a lot of different flavors, "lately been fruits and natural flavors, I like the bakery and even some tobacco if it has banana :) I don't really like candy flavors but I don't mind a little sweetness to them. Key lime pie is my favorite right and that blood orange from mv is really good

T

Taver13

How did you even them out? Or will they heat up evenly having more coil on one side than the other?
i noticed nichrome heats up so quick, that they just heat up at the same speed, im not even sure, maybe i just got lucky. also, the nature of the freakshow is that they have to be a certain distance away from the posts to be over the airholes, so you would have to try for them to be an unequal distance

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
not really, once you figure out what you like, just buy those in bulk and dont worry bout the others

My heads spinning, trying to figure out a shopping list and there are so many flavors and so many of the same flavors omg

D

Donald Bickers

My heads spinning, trying to figure out a shopping list and there are so many flavors and so many of the same flavors omg
a little hint,,,,,,if you just type a flavor like "apple" in the search box,and search,,,,,,all the apples will come up,nothing else

T

Taver13

I want to make a keylime pie and maybe a mudslide, mmmm that's sounds tasty
i would start with fruits first, they are forgiving, before you move on to more complex things, like deserts and tobaccos. the fruits are a good way to learn

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Also, for ease of getting recipes, start with flavour art. Our diy section is jam packed with FA only recipes. But I still feel your pain and still do tons of research before buying every single flavor I pick.

http://www.reddit.com/r/DIY_eJuice/comments/2gptp5/flavour_art_recipes/
I found a mudslide recipe, and many others.
HIC makes great recipes. Typically his percentages a a bit low for me, so I +.5 or double them and get what I'm after YMMV.

D

Donald Bickers

I want to make a keylime pie and maybe a mudslide, mmmm that's sounds tasty
those sound fairly simple,just start slow making with 1 or 2 flavors per recipe,after you get goin,you will get more comfy making more complex recipes

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Also, for ease of getting recipes, start with flavour art. Our diy section is jam packed with FA only recipes. But I still feel your pain and still do tons of research before buying every single flavor I pick.
/QUOTE]

OK, I see, the initials in front of flavors are the brand name, yes, defiantly I think you right to start with just one or two flavor combos to start with.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I do a single flavor tests for every flavoring I own. This gives me a good idea of what each one offers and gives clues as to how they will mix with each other. Also, I ride on a lot of coat tails.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Some flavors are sweet, others are dry and others are sour. The name and our individual perception of each name means nothing. Trying them on their own is the only way to truly know what they are.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well guys, early bed time for me. I'll be back in the am

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What's natural extract, does that mean some guy just squeezed fresh fruit and used that as his flavoring lol dumb question

T

Taver13

its basically steeping the flavoring out of something into either pg or vg, that would be the proper use of the word steeping. what everyone calls steeping here is really aging or maturing

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
its basically steeping the flavoring out of something into either pg or vg, that would be the proper use of the word steeping. what everyone calls steeping here is really aging or maturing

Nice, this keeps the dream alive down the road to steep some nachos and make my own nacho extract :)

That makes sense a little bit

D

Donald Bickers

heres my extract cabinet,i refill the small bottles from my bulk bottles in the fridge
fwjV3FT.jpg

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
[Good morning all

QUOTE="Donald Bickers, post: 391209, member: 4404"]heres my extract cabinet,i refill the small bottles from my bulk bottles in the fridge
fwjV3FT.jpg
[/QUOTE]
You've got a lot of vape stuff. I have an image of your whole house being emptied of everyday needs, and being replaced with vape gear.

T

Taver13

[Good morning all

QUOTE="Donald Bickers, post: 391209, member: 4404"]heres my extract cabinet,i refill the small bottles from my bulk bottles in the fridge
fwjV3FT.jpg
You've got a lot of vape stuff. I have an image of your whole house being emptied of everyday needs, and being replaced with vape gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
kin d of whats happening to mine, wife, none too happy

D

Donald Bickers

[Good morning all

fwjV3FT.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

I real close to the 3 yr point of vaping,,,,this didn't just happen overnight

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

I real close to the 3 yr point of vaping,,,,this didn't just happen overnight[/QUOTE]

Wow, 3 yrs ago Ego batteries were cutting edge technology and a vamo cost 100dollars!

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i mixed up a fantastic banana cream custard, actually, @Pauly Walnuts would probobly be into it, ill give you the recipie if your interested either of u

Hey man the wifey is sending out those bottles today :D Think I could try a little of that banana cream custard? I love a good banana in my mouth ;)

VU Sponsors