Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters
T

Taver13

I used to drink a whiskey that was $13.49 for a half gallon (tastes a lot like the old walkers whiskey) when I drank multiple drinks a day.... now that I only drink on weekends if that I figured I might as well switch to the good stuff and cut out the sodas to go with it... spend the same amount on whiskey, just it's now bearable to drink on the rocks...
jameson dude, jameson, that was my poison in my drinking days very smooth and easy to drink on rocks

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I noticed a lot of us watch the same programs...I watch lock up to :) what's that abroad show? busted abroad or something, "I like that one to
My go to's are: justified, the walking dead, gold rush, bearing sea gold, bates motel, the voice, party down south, big bang theory, arrow, marvels agents of shield, criminal minds, Alaskan bush people, and prolly a couple more that I'm forgetting lol

D

Donald Bickers

jameson dude, jameson, that was my poison in my drinking days very smooth and easy to drink on rocks
Look what I found
We4wfn3.jpg

D

Donald Bickers

My go to's are: justified, the walking dead, gold rush, bearing sea gold, bates motel, the voice, party down south, big bang theory, arrow, marvels agents of shield, criminal minds, Alaskan bush people, and prolly a couple more that I'm forgetting lol
my favorite saying from gold rush was"we are all here,because,we are not all there"

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My son has two egrips he's not using, was trying to talk him out of them , they will be mine eventually :)

D

Donald Bickers

im going to have to try one of these bad boys out, everyone seems to be raving about them
its only 20 watts,,,,,but for a work mod,cant fuckin beat it,i run it about 3/4 of the way up on a 1.5ohm coil,awesome,adjustable airflow with stock coils,wide open with the RBA

D

Donald Bickers

im going to have to try one of these bad boys out, everyone seems to be raving about them
at work I don't chain vape,I just need my nic fix,its smaller than a pak of smokes,,,,,like a box mod without the tank on top

D

Donald Bickers

I should grab a few of those rubbers for mine, sometimes that latch flies open
they don't cover the latch,but they do make it so you cant just rub against it and it accidentally open,i got mine for around 3 or so bucks,,,,,,you want the link

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
they don't cover the latch,but they do make it so you cant just rub against it and it accidentally open,i got mine for around 3 or so bucks,,,,,,you want the link

Sure :) I seen them a while back but I have so many bookmarks it's just a big cluster now remembering where stuff is :)

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Mine was jack Daniels. We had some good times me and jack and we had some absolutely horrible times me and jack. Don't drink anymore and just thinking about the smell of jd kinda makes me want to throw up a little bit lol

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine was jack Daniels. We had some good times me and jack and we had some absolutely horrible times me and jack. Don't drink anymore and just thinking about the smell of jd kinda makes me want to throw up a little bit lol

I had my worst drunk as a teenager with that stuff, I will not drink that. I do like bourbon occasionally

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have all you guys thawed out from that harsh winter yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wtf?! In CO it's supposed to be mid 70s but in southern IN only 40s?! How is that even fair? Lol

I know right....it's ridiculous. When I was a kid we would still be getting blizzards. Our winters have been nothing unless your in high country here

D

Donald Bickers

this thread is headed for the gutter,,,,,Thanks MOMABEAR
im goin to bed ,,,,,later guys,and MOMA

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know right....it's ridiculous. When I was a kid we would still be getting blizzards. Our winters have been nothing unless your in high country here
Yeah same here... now winters are short and all over the place. We had a couple days in December that hit close to 70, snow on thanksgiving, and this past week: 75 highs, 22 lows, snow flurries, thunderstorms, flooding, sunshine, and lots of wind.... if you don't like the weather here, wait a couple hours and it will be different, I promise lol

VU Sponsors