Member For 4 Years
Sorry for your loss man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry for your loss man.

It's all good man... It was my aunt and she had 3 bouts with breast cancer over 11 years... first time treatment worked like a charm, second she ended up having horrible side effects from treatment but it got rid of it, and the third she refused treatment and just slowly slipped away. She's in a better place now, lookin down on me, helping me decipher between right and wrong :) Here's the tattoo and necklace charm I designed myself: The charm I took to a local custom jeweler to make, it's white gold and rose gold with little t's/crosses on the tips of the ribbon for her two sisters names, Tina and Tammy, the big cross is also a letter t as her name was Tracy. The jeweler has one of these on display but won't sell it to anyone unless we approve of who it is buying it. It's a pretty sweet deal really...
IMG_0101.PNG
20150205_092105.jpg

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Appreciate the heartfelt story. The charm looks great. You must have been close with your aunt. I have my own story, but not sharing it now.

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Appreciate the heartfelt story. The charm looks great. You must have been close with your aunt. I have my own story, but not sharing it now.

Yeah we have a very close nit family... Every Fourth of July down at the lakehouse and Christmas Eve, Easter, and Thanksgiving at a local building we have about 80ish of us there to get together... everyone from grandma and her 4 siblings on down. I love how close we all are :)

Yeah I love how the charm turned out, I have had it on since about June of 2011 (couple months after she passed) and haven't taken it off until now and that was just to take a picture of it.

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you have the dimensions? And are they made to order.

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm here just busy working on forklifts so not chatting much

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm sorting soils all day..... Science is really boring sometimes.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Was just thinking that if everyone put up a "wish list" of what kind of things they hope to find or like to try next on their vaping journey because it may help us decide what to put in the box when it is our turn. Someone may like something I would never think anyone would want...especially for ppl that build stuff or are creative. Just a suggestion...

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Was just thinking that if everyone put up a "wish list" of what kind of things they hope to find or like to try next on their vaping journey because it may help us decide what to put in the box when it is our turn. Someone may like something I would never think anyone would want...especially for ppl that build stuff or are creative. Just a suggestion...
I like that idea cause what if the guy be hide me is looking for a mech mod and I take out the only mech ... if I knew he wanted one I could be like " oh let me leave this for him since I have one and was just wanting this one for back up" and I can pick something else instead

Last edited:

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
fucking cold out there today, im done working fuck this
Jelous much

902aecf0aa15c3325db22f7cb71020e7.jpg

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
BEEF! it's what's for dinner

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

I like that idea! Won't mean much for me personally right now since the box is headed my way next but right now my "wish list" is pretty simple. Subtank mini(s) and Sigelei 100W+. I'd kind of like a mech but I'm going to be picky about it since I don't really need one (I'm digging my regulated boxes) and I want something made better than the last one I had that shit the bed on me.

Oh also, Kanthal! I'm almost out of the 30g and I don't have any 22 or 24 to play around with yet.

L

Lighty269

Who was the old lady who said "Where's the Beef" and was it Wendy's?

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I started off with ego starter kits moved to mech mods and never looked back so now I'm thinking the vv/vw market is for me and I'm getting annoyed at the round mods so I was hoping for a vv/vw box mod that will fit my hand better ... but hey wishful thinking

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Boy I feel bad for anyone around me I have a bad case of faroughs today but I'm over clouding to cover it up

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have several full rolls of kanthal, various sizes. Is everybody sending those out whole, or cutting it into smaller packages?

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Awesomeness update: I just got a sigelei 150. Its fucking awesome, I never knew my flavors could taste so good.
All this talk of high wattage regulated mods really makes me want one to drip on! Ugh just wish I had that kind of money laying around :/

T

Taver13

im going to get flamed for this one, but im trading someone 3 rda's for a smoke BEC pro, im actually excited

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does anyone have vv/vw mod that can support .26ohm vaping that they'd be interested in getting rid of? We could talk and possibly work something out?

T

Taver13

ive found that you dont really need more than 50 watts as long as you build higher ohms, and you get same effect as building low at high wattage, ive got a 2.7 ohm coil going at 20 watts and its nice hot and flavorful

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ive found that you dont really need more than 50 watts as long as you build higher ohms, and you get same effect as building low at high wattage, ive got a 2.7 ohm coil going at 20 watts and its nice hot and flavorful
Really? Then what's the point of high wattage to sub ohm if you can get the same result with lower wattage and not subohming?

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
All this talk of high wattage regulated mods really makes me want one to drip on! Ugh just wish I had that kind of money laying around :/
Ha!!!! I don't have the money either!!! I just got my first credit card and I want to start building my credit score. First credit card at 33yrs old, which means my young stupidity is at least ten years behind me.
I have a big tax return coming too, which is why the wife allowed me.

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ha!!!! I don't have the money either!!! I just got my first credit card and I want to start building my credit score. First credit card at 33yrs old, which means my young stupidity is at least ten years behind me.
I have a big tax return coming too, which is why the wife allowed me.
I'm 24 and have 3 cards... that's a recipe for disaster lol

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Really? Then what's the point of high wattage to sub ohm if you can get the same result with lower wattage and not subohming?
Personally, I like the flavor of 24ga. Try doing a dual or parallel coil with 24 and not going sub ohm.

VU Sponsors