Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters
T

Taver13

Really? Then what's the point of high wattage to sub ohm if you can get the same result with lower wattage and not subohming?
exactly, the high watts is just a fad, a whose got the biggest dick thing. there is no need for that much wattage, 30-50 is all you need tops

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
exactly, the high watts is just a fad, a whose got the biggest dick thing. there is no need for that much wattage, 30-50 is all you need tops
Hmmm... in that case, does anyone have a 50 watt they'd be interested in working something out for? Lol

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm 24 and have 3 cards... that's a recipe for disaster lol
I defaulted on a car loan at 19yrs old, fucked my credit till now. But I'm much wiser than I used to be.

Your much more responsible than I was at that age

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I defaulted on a car loan at 19yrs old, fucked my credit till now. But I'm much wiser than I used to be.

Your much more responsible than I was at that age
Haha yeah. I've got a 747 fico, 765 Trans union, and a 784 experian credit score. Never missed a payment and have 2 scool loans paid off lol

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK, plan is to drop box off to post office on the way home tomorrow

Here's what i removed, 2 diy bottles, rayon, small muff drip tip
Take 1-5-15.JPG

Here's what I am adding and updating notebook
Give 1-5-15.JPG

There's just not much I needed in the box this time around, maybe you guys can hook me up by next time around o_O
Everything is new condition, some stuff were gifts that I just never used, I opened, checked out, back in the box :)

I will update with tracking number most likely late tomorrow afternoon , thanks guys, -Thomas

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

View attachment 13903

View attachment 13904

There's just not much I needed in the box this time around, maybe you guys can hook me up by next time around o_O
Everything is new condition, some stuff were gifts that I just never used, I opened, checked out, back in the box :)

I will update with tracking number most likely late tomorrow afternoon , thanks guys, -Thomas
What is the red box mod looks interesting. ...dibs lol jk hope it makes it this way thou

D

Donald Bickers

View attachment 13903

View attachment 13904

That just Fucking Awesome Thomas @Cruel-Phate

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I agree :) even on a low build drip I don't go over 22 watts, for the most part I like just single coil in the 17 watt range, lower if it's just my aspire mini's or e grips. I don't care about clouds since I am still on 10 mg 12mg nic, I want flavor :)

T

Taver13

I agree :) even on a low build drip I don't go over 22 watts, for the most part I like just single coil in the 17 watt range, lower if it's just my aspire mini's or e grips. I don't care about clouds since I am still on 10 mg 12mg nic, I want flavor :)
im finally down to nine mg, i started dripping with 24. and honestly, flavor is where its at

D

Donald Bickers

zzXskcc.jpg

My little John Deere didn't do to bad of a job plowing,,,,,,,but John says hes tired

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I want a mech mod. I really want to try one but haven't bought one yet. I have only ever used regulated. Anything is cool though. I am really excited for this box!

D

Donald Bickers

I want a mech mod. I really want to try one but haven't bought one yet. I have only ever used regulated. Anything is cool though. I am really excited for this box!
hopefully this box will be good to you

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well guess what I'm 2 spots ahead and I have a mech that pisses me off to look at it... nothing is wrong with it it works like a charm I just over paid for it and it erks me to see it interested?

e2dbce92cb40681a17e1a0f381904b06.jpg

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well guess what I'm 2 spots ahead and I have a mech that pisses me off to look at it... nothing is wrong with it it works like a charm I just over paid for it and it erks me to see it interested?

I honestly think it's kinda cool looking... nothing I'd wanna take out in public but interesting lol

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
V

very interested!!

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I barley getting into mech's...that's looks nice, what is it?

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I barley getting into mech's...that's looks nice, what is it?
It's a v3 flip you can take the blue cap section and flip them over to make different modes of use

Attachments

• v3 flip.jpg
    v3 flip.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 10

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's a Cloupor DNA30 VW
Thinking of Adam I included a new Vulcan RDA and Aqua Tank (Double coil build) :)
That's awesome man thanks! Been wanting to try out a Vulcan and the wifey has never had a chance to try out a real cloud chucker haha

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have replacement glass for all the Kayfuns, but not nano. That's the short squatty one right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T

Taver13

yep thats the one, i plan on using cinnamon soon, and would need it for my orchid, and erlkonigen mini my orchid uses full size though

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Haven't ended up with that one yet. If you like cinnamon, violet vapors sells a 140ml bottle for $26. Called Pegasus, one if the best cinnamons I've tried.

T

Taver13

that must have been what i smelled in yours, did you ever have tank cracking issues?

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not cracking, but when using the polycarbonate, they start to look cloudy.

D

Donald Bickers

Hope this continues for a long time. So you're happy with it?

Very happy,it has more features I like than the other one,,,,,only thing is I wish it was the same size as that other one
that's ok tho,,,,,,,,and I hope it last longer to

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow with all this tea and beer flying,...tube meat,... And measuring going on I guess I'll put a ruler and box of Kleenex in the box lmbo . On a side note guess I need to get that 220 watt box, I think it recharges in a standard dryer plug in. Even pass- through from what I understand lmbo

VU Sponsors