• Total voters

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gunna be NICE here today! Finally!
7cf5a4744e809b2a3cda9b9aa0cce562.jpg

T

Taver13

i think im starting to really like this kayfun mini, i get better flavor than a regular kayfun. 2.1ohms at 8.5 watts is an awesome vape

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Glad to hear that, I haven't opened one I ordered, been sitting here for weeks. Didn't like the look of it, so I hadn't bothered. But might niw. What would you build stands from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Taver13 i think you'll like the BEC pro it's basically the tube version of the bt50 I've got! I gotta say the Bluetooth program for the iPhone is kind of fun, I can watch temp in real time, it measures voltage and wattage output and has a kind of fun feature where it records your location and you can look at a map of where you've used it lol.

Edit: forgot to add you can also create power programs - I've been trying that out recently. I kind of like going from 27 to 20 watts over 6 seconds for a nice hot flavorful hit at first and then a smooth cool draw.
Most of my minor issues with the box are hardware based but it performs beautifully for the higher ohm/higher voltage builds I've been doing recently!

T

Taver13

Glad to hear that, I haven't opened one I ordered, been sitting here for weeks. Didn't like the look of it, so I hadn't bothered. But might niw. What would you build stands from?

wood most likely, waiting for my buddy to bring back my router he borrowed so i can get started, if i didnt have box mods i could just use my wood drill for holes, but gonna ghave to do some cutouts. definatly open up that kayfun and give it a go. i dont use it in "long ass fuck" mode, i use the two section version, IMO, with the extra long put together its too much air travel and cools down the vape too much for my liking.
@Taver13 i think you'll like the BEC pro it's basically the tube version of the bt50 I've got! I gotta say the Bluetooth program for the iPhone is kind of fun, I can watch temp in real time, it measures voltage and wattage output and has a kind of fun feature where it records your location and you can look at a map of where you've used it lol.

Edit: forgot to add you can also create power programs - I've been trying that out recently. I kind of like going from 27 to 20 watts over 6 seconds for a nice hot flavorful hit at first and then a smooth cool draw.
Most of my minor issues with the box are hardware based but it performs beautifully for the higher ohm/higher voltage builds I've been doing recently!
yeah man, im excited to try this thing. i told you you would be enjoying the high ohm builds, thats where the flavor is really at IMO, like i said, i get get a better vape from a single high ohm coil than a low ohm dual coil. got a veritas on the way from a trade i did, pumped to give that thing a whirl

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
wood most likely, waiting for my buddy to bring back my router he borrowed so i can get started, if i didnt have box mods i could just use my wood drill for holes, but gonna ghave to do some cutouts. definatly open up that kayfun and give it a go. i dont use it in "long ass fuck" mode, i use the two section version, IMO, with the extra long put together its too much air travel and cools down the vape too much for my liking.

yeah man, im excited to try this thing. i told you you would be enjoying the high ohm builds, thats where the flavor is really at IMO, like i said, i get get a better vape from a single high ohm coil than a low ohm dual coil. got a veritas on the way from a trade i did, pumped to give that thing a whirl
Yeah man I'm getting great flavor off the magma, did that twisted 30g coil last night and it's super fucking tasty! Came out to almost the same ohms as the straight 28g coil I replaced but the flavor difference is like night and day

T

Taver13

Yeah man I'm getting great flavor off the magma, did that twisted 30g coil last night and it's super fucking tasty! Came out to almost the same ohms as the straight 28g coil I replaced but the flavor difference is like night and day
yeah, there is something about those twisteds that just give crazy flavor. the juices get all caught up in the twists. the vapor production goes down slightly, but its a much "thicker" vape, which really just packs in the flavor

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bec pro, sounds interesting, unless it's that silly iPhone vape thing. Have to look it up.

L

Lighty269

Any of you folks have experience with a Sigelei 150? Someone owes me and want to give me a new one, not sure if I need it, I already have an IPV2s my goto deice. To many Hana modz sitting around I don't use, so not sure if I need another device.

Forgot to mention I will be building a DNA 40 eventually

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would never use that many watts, but what the hell. Take it.

T

Taver13

Any of you folks have experience with a Sigelei 150? Someone owes me and want to give me a new one, not sure if I need it, I already have an IPV2s my goto deice. To many Hana modz sitting around I don't use, so not sure if I need another device.

Forgot to mention I will be building a DNA 40 eventually
id sway take it and sell it or trade it off if i had cash id probobly take it off your hands, and im sure i dont have enough to trade you for it but yeah, take it for sure

@Vaperjim did you ever get that ipv2? how u like it if so?

L

Lighty269

I would never use that many watts, but what the hell. Take it.

I vape now between 8 and 30, I have not tried any higher, because I am after flavor if that makes sense.

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No ipv yet, but did get confirmation it got to my post office at 10:30 today. Lighty, I think it's good to have a device bigger than what you are presently doing, so you can grow into it. If that makes sense.

T

Taver13

No ipv yet, but did get confirmation it got to my post office at 10:30 today. Lighty, I think it's good to have a device bigger than what you are presently doing, so you can grow into it. If that makes sense.

i agree with that 120%

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I vape now between 8 and 30, I have not tried any higher, because I am after flavor if that makes sense.

I'm getting a 100+ soon so these have been on my mind lol

Nicest thing about the Sig 100-150s IMO is the dual batteries. I build for the 20-30 watt range and don't plan on switching that too much with a higher wattage device but I really want the extra battery life! And hey if I decide to go crazy and set up a dripper with a sub ohm build I'll be able to really get the power that it needs and with way more consistent power than a mech.

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Morning all, woke before gym opens, got a while to kill.
Looks like Taver is the mod-building guru here, congratulations. Is there a vape-stand maker, in the group?

I make stands but I mainly shop around thirst shops for plastic and wood items to convert into stands.. I don't like conventional looking stands I like unique ones

L

Lighty269

Does anyone know of a decent vape bag or something on that line to carry juices and tanks in?

T

Taver13

I make stands but I mainly shop around thirst shops for plastic and wood items to convert into stands.. I don't like conventional looking stands I like unique ones
ive been checking thrift shops all over here looking for the right piece to make a stand out of

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ab960fa436fb15ad4b1f371386700031.jpg
I started by modified pieces but now I look for pieces of wood or plastic to cut into custom stands like these

20e4f4a36668ae6bbaaefbf759d4d61b.jpg

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
dude, thats some awesome pieces right there, i got all types of ideas in my head of what i could do with that
Same here I just been waiting to get paid to get a few tools and supplies to get started

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm looking for something unique, able to hold a couple of Provaris, and 3 box mods. That's all, something that could sit on a coffee table, and not look utilitarian.

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bought this to make one, but had a wood insert to put inside for the mod holes, but wood insert warped ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423337396.354560.jpgthis was the insert, I was going to stain. It's two pieces of craft wood from Michaels. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423337478.823994.jpg

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The first bowl was $120 dip and chip set, but they lost the rest of the pieces. I got it for $12. It also spins.

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One last pick of what it would have looked like, if it didn't warpImageUploadedByTapatalk1423337703.376437.jpg

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well I picked it up at a thirft store but tell you what it doesn't fit my needs that we'll if you like it and can use it I can hook you up with it

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They also have bags for diabetic machines and supplies. Tell me some demensions and ill keep my eyes open I'm always going to thrift shops and such. Not sure how big cause I'm just getting into mods and tanks all that is so many different sizes

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
image.jpg @anendeloflorien check this out probably really a pain to make... No purpose just for cute...1/8 in thick 3 to 4 mm. They get $3-4 a bead. Could you make those. Guessing you would use glass so you could boil/sterilize them. Whatcha think?

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You know some ppl like the " cool factor" for some it's bigger, newest, most powerful, some it's just the looks of it. I thought since @anendeloflorien and wife was thinking of doing etsy at $3-4 a bead he could make a good profit if they are even doable. Just a thought...@Heather what do u think of them?

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You know some ppl like the " cool factor" for some it's bigger, newest, most powerful, some it's just the looks of it. I thought since @anendeloflorien and wife was thinking of doing etsy at $3-4 a bead he could make a good profit if they are even doable. Just a thought...@Heather what do u think of them?
You're right. . BRB I have the sudden urge to bedazzle my mod

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 14039 @anendeloflorien check this out probably really a pain to make... No purpose just for cute...1/8 in thick 3 to 4 mm. They get $3-4 a bead. Could you make those. Guessing you would use glass so you could boil/sterilize them. Whatcha think?
Not sure why anyone would want those rattling around in their tank lol but yeah those would be pretty easy to make! They're basically just cut milliflori which are not terribly difficult to make, it can be hard getting them that small. Can't see any reason why though lol

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Not sure why anyone would want those rattling around in their tank lol but yeah those would be pretty easy to make! They're basically just cut milliflori which are not terribly difficult to make, it can be hard getting them that small. Can't see any reason why though lol
But hey if you can make money off them go for it

VU Sponsors