Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters
L

Lighty269

All the ones I've seen at the different Walmart are like this I have 3 my self bought years apart ... I just figured it was generic

Thanks for the tip, I will be checking Wally World, not to late to cancel online.

D

Donald Bickers

hey, all my DIYers in here, whats your favorite recipie?
I have a few recipes with several different ingredients,but I like things simple and I keep going back to my favorite which is just my Walnut extract @5% with Bitter Wizard @1.5% to take away the sweetness,mixed in a 70/30 pg vg ratio

T

Taver13

I have a few recipes with several different ingredients,but I like things simple and I keep going back to my favorite which is just my Walnut extract @5% with Bitter Wizard @1.5% to take away the sweetness,mixed in a 70/30 pg vg ratio
what kind of walnut extract?

T

Taver13

here is a spinoff i did based on Mr E's blue voodoo, this is a nice creamy mix after you let it sit a few days. give it a go. dont shake and vape though, doesnt really work, needs some time to stew

all the flavors are TFA

7% juicy peach
3% raspberry sweet
3% bavarian cream
3% blueberry candy
1% clove

enjoy, i know i do

heres a copy f my post in the diy section

T

Taver13

sure, i would love to try some. i dont remember did you say you wanted to try some of my NET? if you did, ill send some on the return, and do you want the extract or mixed if so

D

Donald Bickers

sure, i would love to try some. i dont remember did you say you wanted to try some of my NET? if you did, ill send some on the return, and do you want the extract or mixed if so
yea I would like some of your extract,,,just include a note on your % recomendations

D

Donald Bickers

putting it in the package now

T

Taver13

Awe man that sucks man! Yeah I kinda want to know cuz it sounds pretty funny! Lol
so i put on a coat of clear metalizer, then brought it up out of the basement cause its to cold down there and it was taking forever for the paints to dry, so i put it up on the dresser by the snake tanks cause they are warm, well, my dog snuck up there to chase one of the cats, the cat jumped up on the snake tank, and the dog went after it, hitting the box and getting it stuck to his leg! needless to say it was al scratched up, and stuck to his leg to boot, when i pulled it off there was a giant clump of wolf fur stuck in it

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
so i put on a coat of clear metalizer, then brought it up out of the basement cause its to cold down there and it was taking forever for the paints to dry, so i put it up on the dresser by the snake tanks cause they are warm, well, my dog snuck up there to chase one of the cats, the cat jumped up on the snake tank, and the dog went after it, hitting the box and getting it stuck to his leg! needless to say it was al scratched up, and stuck to his leg to boot, when i pulled it off there was a giant clump of wolf fur stuck in it
Bahahaha! That's great! I mean sucks that you have to redo it and sucks that I have to wait longer, but it's not to often you hear a story like that lol

T

Taver13

i mean, unless you dont mind a layer of fur, we could probobly work with it

T

Taver13

@BenJammin good thing im off today, so i can redo this all day, im going to use one of my space heaters directly on the paint to aid in drying fcaster.....away from animals and/or kids

T

Taver13

ill post some new progress pics a bit later, im just going straight down to the metal and starting from scratch, damnit, my life sucks

-=Rob=-

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ive had my segelei over 24 hrs now,,,,,,have to say im impressed

I don't want to talk it up to much,i don't want her to be a Clouper

Donald, how's that new Sig 30 working out after having it a few days now? Good I'm hoping. Mine should be enroute to me tomorrow. Anxious to get it of course:)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

-=Rob=-

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
anyone have or use the cinnamon red hot flavoring for diy?

HeadInClouds uses it in his Red Candy Apple recipe. He uses it at 4% adding 2% FA Fuji Apple with it. I haven't yet tried it but it sounds really good. I'll get some cinnamon red hots flavoring on my next order to try it out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

T

Taver13

so i ordered a kayfun nano tank kit, with the quartz and whatnot from an ebay seller here on long island. recieved it with a small crack, sent the guy a picture, and he sent another one out right away. good to see that there are still some honest business people out there still

D

Donald Bickers

so i ordered a kayfun nano tank kit, with the quartz and whatnot from an ebay seller here on long island. recieved it with a small crack, sent the guy a picture, and he sent another one out right away. good to see that there are still some honest business people out there still
most of my ebay purchases have went really well,have a problem ,send a pic,and they gladly send me a new one,and I usually get to keep the defective product,,,,,,my cloupor was my only bad experience on ebay
Edit:my only bad experience with getting a refund

T

Taver13

most of my ebay purchases have went really well,have a problem ,send a pic,and they gladly send me a new one,and I usually get to keep the defective product,,,,,,my cloupor was my only bad experience on ebay
Edit:my only bad experience with getting a refund
they wouldnt give you one?

D

Donald Bickers

they wouldnt give you one?
ebay seller wouldn't ,they made me go through Cloupor,,,,,and they have got back with me ,they said they were going to refund my money but haven't yet,kind of shitty if you ask me,they had my money in a matter of seconds,going on two weeks to get me money back

T

Taver13

well, just tried the drip tip that came with my kayfun mini on my orchid, and the increase in flavor is tenfold, that coupled with the twisted build, its off the charts

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
well, just tried the drip tip that came with my kayfun mini on my orchid, and the increase in flavor is tenfold, that coupled with the twisted build, its off the charts

This may be sound dumb, but I started using the Stratosphere Stainless Drip Tip and for some reason, the shape or something.. the flavor out of them is incredible, I even had a few others on the forum try them, there great for flavor chasing in a tank

D

Donald Bickers

This may be sound dumb, but I started using the Stratosphere Stainless Drip Tip and for some reason, the shape or something.. the flavor out of them is incredible, I even had a few others on the forum try them, there great for flavor chasing in a tank
got a pic

D

Donald Bickers

VuKHwCZ.jpg

Man im diggin this,,,,just keeps gettin better

VU Sponsors