Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man im diggin this,,,,just keeps gettin better

Very nice...I love the whole setup. I been using a pioneer ipv2 with either Lemo drop or just Aspire mini bvc stainless steel tank or my yosen zero clone v2 with my Squape or taifun gt ..Still really dig those tanks. Still thinking about what to get next, that and I am still waiting for one to arrive some year :)

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I see there's some long drip tip love going on here huh... show my fave off

87c3163850bd109c80b286b81d2cb103.jpg

D

Donald Bickers

Very nice...I love the whole setup. I been using a pioneer ipv2 with either Lemo drop or just Aspire mini bvc stainless steel tank or my yosen zero clone v2 with my Squape or taifun gt ..Still really dig those tanks. Still thinking about what to get next, that and I am still waiting for one to arrive some year :)
that tank is a peakomizer by anyvape and this is what I like most about it
Top filling and multiple Compatible coils:This item takes Aspire BDC, Aspire BVC, Protank 3 BDC, Protank 2 Coils, and Protank 3/Aerotank Dual coil heads and the new enclosed coils from Kanger. I have half a dozen protank 2 coils built at 1 ohm

D

Donald Bickers

Is that your Peakomizer tank, Donald? I've used some AnyVape tanks and I'm a little interested in that one too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I think I answered your post before I saw it

-=Rob=-

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That looks real good on there. I think I must have one. LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do like rocking them, I have one just like yours ss, but for some reason it wobbles on most my tanks, I even changed out o rings and only stays tight if I wrap some plumping tape around the bottom :D

T

Taver13

This may be sound dumb, but I started using the Stratosphere Stainless Drip Tip and for some reason, the shape or something.. the flavor out of them is incredible, I even had a few others on the forum try them, there great for flavor chasing in a tank
do you have a link to one of these?

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I like those both, especially the first one, my problem with fast tech, "I am so impatient waiting :) I do order from them a few times a year. My only issue I would have is I occasionally use the tank breaker, Banana, so I try to go with the glass tanks if possible

T

Taver13

I like those both, especially the first one, my problem with fast tech, "I am so impatient waiting :) I do order from them a few times a year. My only issue I would have is I occasionally use the tank breaker, Banana, so I try to go with the glass tanks if possible
in response to bot oyou, the only reason i orderd from fasttech is because its the only place you can get the mini rta from, also, i have kayfun nano quartz that i use for my orchids, and its a perfect fit to replace the plastic tank on the mini rta

T

Taver13

Has anyone here used a big dripper? If so what'd ya think?
good when you can get them to work, morning everone, woke up to an ice storm. not even snow, ice. trees and whatnot look like something out of a movie. got a phonecall early this morning that the buses to one of my kids schools were cancelled, but school was not, so they thik its uinsafe to have busses out, but not unsafe to have the parents drive their kids in the ice rink. wonderful

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
good when you can get them to work, morning everone, woke up to an ice storm. not even snow, ice. trees and whatnot look like something out of a movie. got a phonecall early this morning that the buses to one of my kids schools were cancelled, but school was not, so they thik its uinsafe to have busses out, but not unsafe to have the parents drive their kids in the ice rink. wonderful
Didn't work very well for ya?

L

Lighty269

I have the big dripper, works fine for me. Also I may throw into the box since I have 2.

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmm... debating on getting one... it's about 50/50 people liking it vs people not liking it from what I've read...

L

Lighty269

It is just like a dripper, but you press down to add juice, tons of flavor.

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Morning y'all! I think I just found my new favorite coil (for today lol) just messing around and put a parallel twisted 32g/26g 2.5mm ID 7 wrap coil in my Magma and it's beautiful. Fires instantly and holy shit the flavor is intense! Playing around with different wicking too, trimmed the tails so that half feeds from one side and half from the other if that makes any sense. It's making some big old tasty clouds. 0.52 ohms :D
image1 (4).JPG
image1.PNG

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Morning y'all! I think I just found my new favorite coil (for today lol) just messing around and put a parallel twisted 32g/26g 2.5mm ID 7 wrap coil in my Magma and it's beautiful. Fires instantly and holy shit the flavor is intense! Playing around with different wicking too, trimmed the tails so that half feeds from one side and half from the other if that makes any sense. It's making some big old tasty clouds. 0.52 ohms :D
View attachment 14139
View attachment 14143
I see these builds and it makes me regret buying my igow6 and having to struggle to build 4 coils perfectly to do what this 1 coil is doing

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I see these builds and it makes me regret buying my igow6 and having to struggle to build 4 coils perfectly to do what this 1 coil is doing

I gotta say I'm digging the single coil builds. I know you can get more vapor production out of dual/quad coil builds but for me the single coil running on the magma with the other air hole blocked off is the shit! Runs on my box mod at reasonable wattage all day and I get super tasty vapor out of it. Plus it's SOOOO much easier to build lol, no sitting and trying to get two coils exactly the same.

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I gotta say I'm digging the single coil builds. I know you can get more vapor production out of dual/quad coil builds but for me the single coil running on the magma with the other air hole blocked off is the shit! Runs on my box mod at reasonable wattage all day and I get super tasty vapor out of it. Plus it's SOOOO much easier to build lol, no sitting and trying to get two coils exactly the same.
I'm not a cloud chaser reason but I got away from smaller tanks went to the igow6 but it's such a pain to build on I'm in between the Atlantis and the sub tank I lean more to the Atlantis cause it has better air flow then the subtank... not by much but there's no drag with the Atlantis and bad thing is big air flow mean low flavor even when I try closing them off to the smallest it just seems to make it hotter nothing is done to enhance the flavor really but all in all they don't put out bad flavor at all ... so I've stuck with them mainly

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Has anyone here used a big dripper? If so what'd ya think?
I have one...only used it a couple times. I thought the concept is cool, and it has a surprisingly good flavor and vapor production IMO. The thing I didn't like about it is that it seemed to always want to leak out the air holes from where the juice flows down from where it drips out of. It left me constantly having to wipe the outside with a paper towel. It doesn't leak like you're going to have puddles or lose juice or anything...it's just the way the juice flows down onto the wicks, there was always a little residual juice left coming out of the air holes. You're welcome to have the one I have @BenJammin if you're up to trade for something or whatever. Let me know...otherwise it'll probably end up in the box unless I end up doing something with it before then.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
VAPEBREAK!!

Figured I'd share a bit of vape justice

So the boss is all like I'm sorry but corporate classifies ecigs as cigarettes so you can't "vape" inside you have to go out side to the smoke area outside

So I do and the smokers start bit ching cause I'm chucking clouds and fogging them out so now there's a smoke area on one side and a vape area on the other side

Well I went out for a vape and they had 2 guys smoking and the boss walks up to me and says uh uh uh what do you think your doing ... I respond I'm taking a nicotine break ... he flips oh well you can't be doing that ... I said well they are smoking and you aren't bothering them ... he said well their smoking and your not I need you back to work now... I kindly reminded him corporate classifies this as a cigarette there fore I will return to work after I finish my "cigarette" and proceed to fog him out as he coughs and storms off

JUSTICE HAS BEEN SERVED

7e4f86882cf073db8f14f96b735d976b.jpg
]

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm not a cloud chaser reason but I got away from smaller tanks went to the igow6 but it's such a pain to build on I'm in between the Atlantis and the sub tank I lean more to the Atlantis cause it has better air flow then the subtank... not by much but there's no drag with the Atlantis and bad thing is big air flow mean low flavor even when I try closing them off to the smallest it just seems to make it hotter nothing is done to enhance the flavor really but all in all they don't put out bad flavor at all ... so I've stuck with them mainly

Yeah the subtank is my ADV go to for sure. I'm probably going to be snagging one of the orchids out of the box when it arrives tomorrow to try out a different RTA :D Don't have a ton of experience with different gear and we're running on a pretty strict budget so I've researched the hell out of all my stuff before I bought it and I've been pretty happy so far. I need variety though! I rebuild my magma pretty much every day/every other day just to try out a new build. Getting better at my builds every time!

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have one...only used it a couple times. I thought the concept is cool, and it has a surprisingly good flavor and vapor production IMO. The thing I didn't like about it is that it seemed to always want to leak out the air holes from where the juice flows down from where it drips out of. It left me constantly having to wipe the outside with a paper towel. It doesn't leak like you're going to have puddles or lose juice or anything...it's just the way the juice flows down onto the wicks, there was always a little residual juice left coming out of the air holes. You're welcome to have the one I have @BenJammin if you're up to trade for something or whatever. Let me know...otherwise it'll probably end up in the box unless I end up doing something with it before then.
What would you sell it for?

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What would you sell it for?
Forgot to mention that the one I have is a clone, not the original. Not sure if that matters to you or not. The one I have I got from Fasttech, it's this one. So as you can see it sells for just $9.25. If you're still interested in it I'll send it to you for $5...that covers the shipping and gives me a dollar or two for it as well.

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Forgot to mention that the one I have is a clone, not the original. Not sure if that matters to you or not. The one I have I got from Fasttech, it's this one. So as you can see it sells for just $9.25. If you're still interested in it I'll send it to you for $5...that covers the shipping and gives me a dollar or two for it as well.
For 5 bucks I might as well! And if I don't like it PIF it!

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah the subtank is my ADV go to for sure. I'm probably going to be snagging one of the orchids out of the box when it arrives tomorrow to try out a different RTA :D Don't have a ton of experience with different gear and we're running on a pretty strict budget so I've researched the hell out of all my stuff before I bought it and I've been pretty happy so far. I need variety though! I rebuild my magma pretty much every day/every other day just to try out a new build. Getting better at my builds every time!
Yeah my ADV is between a subtank on hades 26650 or my Atlantis on a JA mod... next step I think I'll take is maybe vv/vw box mod

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@BenJammin I will get it boxed up tonight and in the mail to you tomorrow. We'll worry about the $5 after you've gotten it. I already have all your mailing info too. I'll let you know once it's on its way!

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What wattage is everyone running their Subtanks at? Stock coils, 0.5 or 1.2 or RBA? Just curious.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
What wattage is everyone running their Subtanks at? Stock coils, 0.5 or 1.2 or RBA? Just curious.
I'd be curious to know this as well I'm using a mech mod but wanting to get a vv to control it some maybe not eat my Batts as fast

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Also which vv/vw box should I be looking for... I don't really wanna take out a loan for a sig but I also don't need a bottom of the barrel 2$ box either just want one I don't have to worry about for a while or change for a better cause the one I bought sucked

VU Sponsors