anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
But hey if you can make money off them go for it
Oh yeah if people are buying them I'll make em! Hell, little millis like that are good practice and I'm gonna need lots of practice when I get back on the torch in June!

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I got the pluid yesterday, shits gnarly but I like it(the gf hates it lol) and it may have eaten at the o-rings on my mutation lol

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh yeah if people are buying them I'll make em! Hell, little millis like that are good practice and I'm gonna need lots of practice when I get back on the torch in June!
I have a shop that may be interested to try if u want. Check out vivid smoke for the styles they have and let me know.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You know some ppl like the " cool factor" for some it's bigger, newest, most powerful, some it's just the looks of it. I thought since @anendeloflorien and wife was thinking of doing etsy at $3-4 a bead he could make a good profit if they are even doable. Just a thought...@Heather what do u think of them?
I have thought about buying a couple beads but never have. The price is so high! plus I wondered if they could get caught and burn your coil out. I don't know. I like them but apparently not enough to buy them.

T

Taver13

my cinnamon extract is filtering right now, then to filter the cocoa extract, while my anise extract cooks to be filtered tomorrow

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have thought about buying a couple beads but never have. The price is so high! plus I wondered if they could get caught and burn your coil out. I don't know. I like them but apparently not enough to buy them.
What kind of vape charms do you like?

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I got the pluid yesterday, shits gnarly but I like it(the gf hates it lol) and it may have eaten at the o-rings on my mutation lol

What would you say it taste like? I went with the Mellow Melange....placed my order few days ago

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Black licorice and other things I can't quite put my finger on, but it's really good

Interesting....sounds good if it's not over powering licorice....just curious, I almost bought that one...new juice company's are risky because if I hate it first time around I usually never go back :(

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What else do you make Adam? What your specialty :)
Right now I don't have a studio set up, I've still got a lot to learn and when we moved down here a year and a half ago I hoped I'd be able to find space with someone already set up (it's damn expensive to set up a proper glass studio) but have had zero luck. Almost all the glass artists here in Texas are in Austin or Houston. I've gotten on the torch a couple times with friends since we moved but haven't been able to set up a permanent shop. So, yeah big motivation for moving to Denver is to set up shop with a friend of mine out in englewood!

I work with borosilicate glass and Ive learned how to do marbles, pendants, *ahem* tobacco pipes, and some sculptural stuff. My main focus is learning real sculptural techniques and I hope to be able to create species specific reptile themed functional glass pieces :)

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Interesting....sounds good if it's not over powering licorice....just curious, I almost bought that one...new juice company's are risky because if I hate it first time around I usually never go back :(
It's a very strong taste and nearly impossible to remove from the tank

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sadness, just traded my parallel 18650 box that I built to pay off a debt to my brother in law :/ but he loves it and it gives me an exscuse to build a new box :)

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i dont have a use for cough tobacco pipes anymore, but i would love some reptile pieces

I'll be sure to keep you guys posted on my progression when I get things started up again :D Part of why I started blowing glass was because I'm sure there are a lot of people out there that are into reptiles and glass. I want to make pieces that are not just a cartooney version of a snake or lizard but a real species specific yet still artistic piece.

Or Sea Turtles :) I am into the marine life, not advocate, but hobby.........

I love making turtles!!! They're so much fun :D

T

Taver13

i cant wait to see some of your work!
I'll be sure to keep you guys posted on my progression when I get things started up again :D Part of why I started blowing glass was because I'm sure there are a lot of people out there that are into reptiles and glass. I want to make pieces that are not just a cartooney version of a snake or lizard but a real species specific yet still artistic piece.

I love making turtles!!! They're so much fun :D

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@anendeloflorien i just did a tripple twisted 32 gauge, 10 wrap on a 2.5 2.1 ohm at 18 watts, even tastier than the double 30

Haha nice, I was messing around earlier with clapton coils. Made my first one ever and it came out pretty good! I couldn't find my 32g so I did 28g wrapped on 24g, 6 wraps on a 2mm bit, came out to 0.39 ohms. Way lower than I normally build and it gives a hot tasty vape at 45-50 watts but I can't run it long at that power level on my BT50.

T

Taver13

i was trying to do a clapton earlier using twisted 30 gauge wrapped around 28, but i kept jacking it up twiste4d wire is hard to clapton

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i was trying to do a clapton earlier using twisted 30 gauge wrapped around 28, but i kept jacking it up twiste4d wire is hard to clapton

Have you tried the guitar wire trick? Not sure what size would equate to 28g but it'll wobble a lot less. I'm thinking of trying to build a high ohm Clapton, maybe wrap 26 with 32 I think I could get it up around 1.0 ohm if I do it right. Fun stuff to play with!

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
they are small,,,,,,get a ruler and make sure its right for you,,,,,,i thought it was bigger,,,,,but works great for vape stuff on the go
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/02/07/b1823733672b5dd0bbb94c4b5b9c27cc.jpg

[/IMG

It's 8 and half by 5 and quater by 2 and quater

[IMG]http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/02/07/dffed0b99e66eb676fa423c98cfea53a.jpg

]

T

Taver13

Have you tried the guitar wire trick? Not sure what size would equate to 28g but it'll wobble a lot less. I'm thinking of trying to build a high ohm Clapton, maybe wrap 26 with 32 I think I could get it up around 1.0 ohm if I do it right. Fun stuff to play with!
i would screw around more if i wasnt running out of 30 and 32, got a ton of 28 though

T

Taver13

who has a veritas and what kinda builds are you doing in it...got one coming soon

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
All the ones I've seen at the different Walmart are like this I have 3 my self bought years apart ... I just figured it was generic

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
you should enjoy it,,,i love mine,,,,kinda badass lookin
My favorite one

90ea8d9fe71d7d11ee60472f7e2cc650.jpg

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I
I vape now between 8 and 30, I have not tried any higher, because I am after flavor if that makes sense.
I'm late to comment, but I just got a SIG 150 and its fucking awesome. I'm running dual ten wrap 24ga coils @.5ohm and between 70and100watts in a plume veil with a chuff cap. The vapor thickness and flavor is unbelievable. I find the 'flavor vs clouds' comparison to be more 'open vs closed draw', implying that open lung hits lack any decent flavor and tight draws offer the best flavor. I don't agree. I've found that open draws with thick vapor gives me the best flavor and limited airflow, instead of intensifying flavor, inhibits vapor and kills flavor. Idk, maybe my diy juice is tailored to my style of vaping or maybe I'm a wierdo.

VU Sponsors