Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay cool, I'm thinking of getting a Subtank mini for my wife as part of Valentine's Day presents. However she uses an istick 20w and I didn't think that would be enough to power it. I was thinking about getting her either the Sigelei 30w mini or an IPV mini, I just wanted to make sure 30w would be enough to fire it. I'd love to get her one of those 50w isticks, but if I'm going to spend the $50 or whatever, I think I'd rather get something with a removable/replaceable battery. What's everyone else thoughts on this? Will the 30w be enough? Currently she vapes on Kanger Protank V2 on iStick 20w at ~9 or 10 watts. Anyone have a Subtank Mini or Sigelei 30w or IPV mini or similar they want to sell?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Okay cool, I'm thinking of getting a Subtank mini for my wife as part of Valentine's Day presents. However she uses an istick 20w and I didn't think that would be enough to power it. I was thinking about getting her either the Sigelei 30w mini or an IPV mini, I just wanted to make sure 30w would be enough to fire it. I'd love to get her one of those 50w isticks, but if I'm going to spend the $50 or whatever, I think I'd rather get something with a removable/replaceable battery. What's everyone else thoughts on this? Will the 30w be enough? Currently she vapes on Kanger Protank V2 on iStick 20w at ~9 or 10 watts. Anyone have a Subtank Mini or Sigelei 30w or IPV mini or similar they want to sell?

The Atlantis and the subtank require 20 they just state 30 for a bit of safety but my friend runs his at about 26 I belive but I know my local cape shop sells the tanks with 30w plus mods only for liability issues

T

Taver13

i was considering gdtting rid of my ipv mini, cause i got the smok bec pro today, but i just dont like the form factor of the vw tube mods, had to try though. so until i can sell the bec pro, and the mini so i can get a mini two, hands are tied

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was wondering if the sigelei 30 watt would work with the .5 coils also.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was wondering if the sigelei 30 watt would work with the .5 coils also.
It will work, just only up to the 30watts obviously. I thought some people ran the RBA part of the Subtank at a higher wattage. I'm seeing the consensus here is that most are below 30w though, so it should work just fine.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i was considering gdtting rid of my ipv mini, cause i got the smok bec pro today, but i just dont like the form factor of the vw tube mods, had to try though. so until i can sell the bec pro, and the mini so i can get a mini two, hands are tied
So if I'm reading this correctly, you are saying you want to sell the IPV mini, but you need to get the IPV Mini 2 first? The IPV Mini 2 goes to 70w right?

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It will work, just only up to the 30watts obviously. I thought some people ran the RBA part of the Subtank at a higher wattage. I'm seeing the consensus here is that most are below 30w though, so it should work just fine.

At 30w you could run the .5 just make sure you have a 25-30 amp battery imo

cdbafb27dd187a184478dbdf9c913f44.jpg

T

Taver13

yes, it goes to 70, i love the form factor of the ipv mini, and its my daily driver, i traded away my mechs, just got bored with them

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Re the Kanger Sub Tank ... 'cept when they're on a mech, I run them at 15 watts and get a mouth full of flavor every time.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@RZAwora, ill trade you the bec pro if you want
Sorry, but I don't want the BEC Pro, I'm with you on the form factor of the tube mods. I was thinking of getting the IPV Mini for my wife or myself. I saw the IPV Mini 2, but I just don't think I'd ever need that high of wattage. I'm not really into high wattage vaping... I like a cool, flavorful vape. I would be interested in buying the IPV mini from you though if you decide to sell it. I don't really have anything I want to trade except maybe my Cloupor ZNA50, but I think I want to keep it too. Lol. If you do decide to sell your mini let me know, if I haven't already picked something up I probably buy it.

T

Taver13

Sorry, but I don't want the BEC Pro, I'm with you on the form factor of the tube mods. I was thinking of getting the IPV Mini for my wife or myself. I saw the IPV Mini 2, but I just don't think I'd ever need that high of wattage. I'm not really into high wattage vaping... I like a cool, flavorful vape. I would be interested in buying the IPV mini from you though if you decide to sell it. I don't really have anything I want to trade except maybe my Cloupor ZNA50, but I think I want to keep it too. Lol. If you do decide to sell your mini let me know, if I haven't already picked something up I probably buy it.
no problem man, if i sell, you will be the first in line

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
no problem man, if i sell, you will be the first in line
What color is the IPV Mini you have? And is it in nice condition? I'm tossing around the idea of ordering the IPV Mini 2, having it sent directly to you... then you can send me your IPV Mini, and we could work out something for the difference... something like you build me a box mod, or trade something else with the IPV Mini to cover difference. I'm just thinking out loud here kind of...not committing to anything just yet. Only downside to this is I wouldn't have it by Valentine's Day for the wifey. Hmm...

T

Taver13

if that was the case i would use the bec til it got here and send the mini right off to you

T

Taver13

2015-01-18 11.44.37.jpg
little older of a pic, finish is a little faded now, but they are all going to wear like that, hmmm, as for the difference, dont have a whole lot you might want, got an infinte clt v2 brand new on the way here an omega dripper, i dunno, i could defiantly do mod work for you

Dr3d

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hmmm ... just butting in ... but how bout custom paint on the mini. Make it better than new.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Alight...let me sleep on it and I'll let you know in the AM. I'm tossing a couple ideas around in my head...I'm not 100% sure what I want to do just yet. I have to make a decision by tomorrow though. I would def go for the custom paint job if it was for me, but the wife is a plain Jane kind of vapor and would care less.

T

Taver13

Alight...let me sleep on it and I'll let you know in the AM. I'm tossing a couple ideas around in my head...I'm not 100% sure what I want to do just yet. I have to make a decision by tomorrow though. I would def go for the custom paint job if it was for me, but the wife is a plain Jane kind of vapor and would care less.

complete opposite of my wife, she's worse than me in that manner

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Looks like the box is still on schedule to arrive tomorrow! Last check-in was when it left Colorado though and they usually go through Houston before they arrive here, sometimes adds a day to the expected delivery date.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
everyone check out http://www.pheyelabs.com/ ive been contacted by @Pheye Labs and the wanted to send me some juice to throw in the box! Its great to see vendors voluntarily offering products and services for the PIF box! Big thanks to Dave and Jeff!

That's awesome...I luv trying new juices...today I received some Mellow Melange from vaporwatch on a giveaway and they also included a bottle of Pluid....I was pretty happy, the juice taste really good.

Thanks @Pheye Labs for your generosity, look forward

-Thomas

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i do alot of my own extracts but still have to buy some tings
Gonna have to pick your brain about that when I get to that point. It's moving in that direction... I'm not really finding anything I am nuts about

Dr3d

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morn'n. I'm waiting for traffic to slow from my GF's this morning. She left me her Home Depot card and instructions to wire her purgula for 110 AC since I ran over her extension cord with her lawn mower a few months ago. Yes, my GF has a Home Depot card and I am bragging.

T

Taver13

Good morn'n. I'm waiting for traffic to slow from my GF's this morning. She left me her Home Depot card and instructions to wire her purgula for 110 AC since I ran over her extension cord with her lawn mower a few months ago. Yes, my GF has a Home Depot card and I am bragging.
im jealous

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's awesome...I luv trying new juices...today I received some Mellow Melange from vaporwatch on a giveaway and they also included a bottle of Pluid....I was pretty happy, the juice taste really good.

Thanks @Pheye Labs for your generosity, look forward

-Thomas
What'd you think of the pluid?

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lunch time :D Been updating the tracking on the box all morning on my phone. It's said "out for delivery" since 6:46 AM. Got my wife at home keeping an eye out for me, I'm thinking I might just *cough, cough* come down with something and have to leave a little early today if it gets there before 5 :D

VU Sponsors