Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
what is this pluid i keep hearing about
Mad Murdock's Radiator Pluid... It's an ejuice by VapingWatch. Never tried it myself. I think I'm leaving towards either the iStick 30w or the Sigelei 30w Mini for the wife along with the Subtank Mini.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T

Taver13

Mad Murdock's Radiator Pluid... It's an ejuice by VapingWatch. Never tried it myself. I think I'm leaving towards either the iStick 30w or the Sigelei 30w Mini for the wife along with the Subtank Mini.

go with the istick, better form factor

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
go with the istick, better form factor
Yeah, and she uses the original iStick now. However the Sigelei 30w you can change the battery, fires lower, can be used as mech, etc. The iStick has that 4400mah though! Yeah, I think for her the iStick 30w. Honestly for as cheap as it is, I can deal with the battery being non-replaceable. Plus the battery is pretty much what I'm buying it for!

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, and she uses the original iStick now. However the Sigelei 30w you can change the battery, fires lower, can be used as mech, etc. The iStick has that 4400mah though! Yeah, I think for her the iStick 30w. Honestly for as cheap as it is, I can deal with the battery being non-replaceable. Plus the battery is pretty much what I'm buying it for!

Are they making the 30W with a 4400mah now? Just got my wife one and it's 2200. She loves it! Plus, pass through charging..... Makes me kind of jealous.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No they don't. You are correct, that was my mistake. Looking around at too many damn devices specs and I confused the two. The istick 50w is the one with 4400mah, the 30w is 2200mah. Hmm, now I'm not sure. If it was for me I think I'd go with the Sig 30, but for her I think sticking with the iStick form factor is the way to go.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What'd you think of the pluid?

I put the Pluid in a e-grip and surprisingly it's really tasty..."I do like anise and it's not over powering but I can't figure what the hell the other flavors....I think I am going to have to try a few more flavors, there really good and produce some thick clouds :)

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I put the Pluid in a e-grip and surprisingly it's really tasty..."I do like anise and it's not over powering but I can't figure what the hell the other flavors....I think I am going to have to try a few more flavors, there really good and produce some thick clouds :)
So I'm not crazy then? :D lol I love it but my gf hates the smell of it..also I'd advise to sticking to a specific tank/dripper for it cuz the taste and smell stays long after you've changed and cleaned it

T

Taver13

So I'm not crazy then? :D lol I love it but my gf hates the smell of it..also I'd advise to sticking to a specific tank/dripper for it cuz the taste and smell stays long after you've changed and cleaned it
same with cinnamon redhots, got an orchid setup specifically for it

T

Taver13

just built a 4.5 ohm single coil, 20 wraps of 28 gauge in my omega rda, running at 25 watts on my smok bec pro....what a great vape

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a bottle of both WTF and Blendan Lotus from there, 10mg nic I paid $27 for... interested?

T

Taver13

not as long as
Damn! 20 wraps?! How long is that coil? lol
i though it would be, but the omega is a pain in the ass to build on cause the post holes are down in the drip well.....update, metalizer is drying, hopefully tonight the rubberized black, assembly should be starting tomorrow night

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
not as long as

i though it would be, but the omega is a pain in the ass to build on cause the post holes are down in the drip well.....update, metalizer is drying, hopefully tonight the rubberized black, assembly should be starting tomorrow night
Yeah, I guess I'm used to 22g wire lol... that sucker would wrap all the way around my Dark Horse! And sweet man! Don't let that dog nearby ;)

T

Taver13

Yeah, I guess I'm used to 22g wire lol... that sucker would wrap all the way around my Dark Horse! And sweet man! Don't let that dog nearby ;)
nah, its staying down in the shop basement thing i got going on, put a space heater by it to warm up the air to aid in dry time

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd like to try WTF
10 Bucks? shipping/tracking included...My internet is being stupid right now... it's the small bottle and if there was the option it's max VG... I don't remember if that was an option for that or not and I am at work so I can't look at the bottle currently, but if it's that big of a deal, i'll look when I get home lol

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
just built a 4.5 ohm single coil, 20 wraps of 28 gauge in my omega rda, running at 25 watts on my smok bec pro....what a great vape

Wow, 4.5, does it take a while to heat up? I never built higher than 2.0 range but I had really good battery life :)

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey guys the box has arrived! Just got it opened up looks like there is some great stuff in there! Thanks again you guys are the best ;) I'll update y'all when it's back on the road, which the wife tells me will probably be first thing Friday morning, just have to wait for my check to go through :)

T

Taver13

Wow, 4.5, does it take a while to heat up? I never built higher than 2.0 range but I had really good battery life :)
not really cause im using a vw mod that will output twelve volts, its using like 10 volts at that resistance and wattage

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
b8a447e4c337eb4e83ab62727bc23323.jpg

Just picked up the mail, and look what was in it today :D lol

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
10 Bucks? shipping/tracking included...My internet is being stupid right now... it's the small bottle and if there was the option it's max VG... I don't remember if that was an option for that or not and I am at work so I can't look at the bottle currently, but if it's that big of a deal, i'll look when I get home lol
Yeah I'm down, I just gotta see where I am cash wise first

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I'm down, I just gotta see where I am cash wise first
It's all good man! For 15 bucks I'll send the Bléndan Lotus as well. Both are full bottles other than the Bléndan lotus, it has one RDA cotton full missing... so not much lol. No rush at all man!

L

Lighty269

I am traveling and the internet at this hotel sucks, verizon hotspot sucks and the sprint hotspot sucks.

Damn!

T

Taver13

im really trying to like this smok bec pro, but i just cant get past how phallic it looks with my orchid on it

T

Taver13

@anendeloflorien i suggest you try one of the orchids in the boxage, if you need build tips i will help, cause there are some tricks you need to know when setting one up

L

Lighty269

im really trying to like this smok bec pro, but i just cant get past how phallic it looks with my orchid on it

Orchids dunn up right are great! I know what you mean... I switched to box mods with VV/VW and have not looked back.

T

Taver13

Orchids dunn up right are great! I know what you mean... I switched to box mods with VV/VW and have not looked back.
i might actually enjoy an orchid vape more than a dripper, and i even have one i heavily moddified with a 3/8 inch wide chimney and 1/8 inch airholes in the deck, thing is a monster, thing is a cloud machine with a tank, working on a flow control modification to that one

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i might actually enjoy an orchid vape more than a dripper, and i even have one i heavily moddified with a 3/8 inch wide chimney and 1/8 inch airholes in the deck, thing is a monster, thing is a cloud machine with a tank, working on a flow control modification to that one
How hard do you think it would be to modify a fogger 4.0?

L

Lighty269

I have several of them now excluding the ones I sent. The flavor is the best, period!

I went and wasted money on an original, better flavor out of a clone, go figure.

T

Taver13

I have several of them now excluding the ones I sent. The flavor is the best, period!

I went and wasted money on an original, better flavor out of a clone, go figure.
i did as well on an authentic v2, ended up trading it off cause i liked the clone better myself, aethertech is really dropping the ball IMO

L

Lighty269

i did as well on an authentic v2, ended up trading it off cause i liked the clone better myself, aethertech is really dropping the ball IMO

Agreed! I just ordered a couple of the V6. I hope they perform better.

VU Sponsors